Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: General Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 115 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlvic  [View Original Post]
    I don't do a lot of searches, mostly just stick to the same providers that I have either experienced or whoever have great reviews on this forum (BTW, thanks everyone! That being said, I was being adventurous the other day and I looked around on list crawler for a bit. What exactly is at Douglas ave, Altimonte that so many latina advertise from there? Is it like a spa or something?

    Thanks!
    There are numerous hotels on Douglas. It is fairly convenient to i4 .

  2. #17109

    Douglas ave, Altimonte

    I don't do a lot of searches, mostly just stick to the same providers that I have either experienced or whoever have great reviews on this forum (BTW, thanks everyone! That being said, I was being adventurous the other day and I looked around on list crawler for a bit. What exactly is at Douglas ave, Altimonte that so many latina advertise from there? Is it like a spa or something?

    Thanks!

  3. #17108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Over 8000 Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for mongering in London, UK? SW, independent SP? Etc. You can dm.
    Try here instead.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...php?840-London

  4. #17107
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    All prepay is all scam all the time.
    Well my general rule is to never send money but it was only a dollar plus she had some good reviews. But it reminds me not to get lazy.

  6. #17105

    Locker rooms

    Anyone have intel on any local gyms or spas with coed locker rooms? Or, where a female cleaner goes into the men's locker room to clean? Either scenario seems interesting.

  7. #17104

    Been reviewed

    I know she has been reviewed but the search isn't coming up with the name on the post. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/883947804895

  8. #17103
    Any suggestions for mongering in London, UK? SW, independent SP? Etc. You can dm.

  9. #17102

  10. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokosaso  [View Original Post]
    Very tempted and very curious on this one, please and insight would be helpful and appreciated! Have pulled trigger because my spidey sense telling me otherwise.

    Here's link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178819376
    Older than the pictures majer her seem. A MILF, if anything. She quoted me 140 for 30 minutes, extra 60 for BBBJ.

    That said, ass be huge and jiggly. View in doggy is immaculate.

  11. #17100

    Flawda gusher potential scammer

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/450307229714.

    18/19 yo slim thick ebony, pussy looks great based on the video. Wants a deposit for outcall, or you give her the money when you meet at the hotel and she "quickly runs in and books the room". I think I've heard the same thing a few months ago from a similar looking girl with a different number. Attached pics if anyone has info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4299.jpg‎   IMG_4298.jpg‎   IMG_4297.jpg‎   IMG_4296.jpg‎  

  12. #17099

    Yiyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokosaso  [View Original Post]
    Very tempted and very curious on this one, please and insight would be helpful and appreciated! Have pulled trigger because my spidey sense telling me otherwise.

    Here's link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178819376
    I have seen her and those photos are not accurate and frankly not close.

  13. #17098

    Lanier

    Clear your inbox. Trying to send you a message.

  14. #17097

    Colombian Yiyi

    Very tempted and very curious on this one, please and insight would be helpful and appreciated! Have pulled trigger because my spidey sense telling me otherwise.

    Here's link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178819376

  15. #17096

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178775466#.

    These chick's need to understand the crowd they chasing if the only face pic you got look crazy I'm probably not going to go for you even if the other pics look good. I know it's a filter but nobody's wants to fuck a crazy chock looking like the joker.
    I pass on most pictures that I can't get an idea of how she really looks. I'm no model, but I have the cash to know what I want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape