Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 2877
-
12-02-24 05:24 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 312New ads??
There seem to be an influx of new ads on stg today. Some may be tge same ol girls with new pix but I believe there's at least one or 2 I haven't seen. Anyone know anything on these few: (the 3rd link girl apparently goes by BELLA).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/503655018520
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/178023580888
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...r/191652400179
-
11-29-24 13:09 #2606Regular Member

Posts: 2Greeneyez
Looking to partake with this one. Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/489403102003
-
11-21-24 13:59 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 312STG down?
Hey is it just mine or is everyone's Skip down right now (2:00 Pm) on Thursday 11/21?
Nvrmnd it's working now
-
11-21-24 09:55 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 976Morning
Looking to see about info. Comms were good, but timing was off. Actually thought this was Pumpkin at the Gardens but its not. Anything?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...g/905174915243
-
11-19-24 15:05 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 145Alexis
The header of her OnlyFans shows her face. Feel like she's shown it on her twitter or instagram before.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Face: https://public.onlyfans.com/files/i/...253/header.jpg
https://x.com/AlexisLazazzara
https://onlyfans.com/sexxxilexxxi1125
https://www.instagram.com/AlexisLazazzara
-
11-19-24 14:37 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 312Diamond💎
I can't remember seeing anything about this one but if she's legit I've got to assume someone knows her. She's fucking smoking hot with an amazing body. I'm guessing TGTBT but I have gotten comms from her. Being BPT I've got to worry about getting scammed but if anyone knows this Latina smokehouse please let us know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...u/218268369249
-
11-19-24 12:21 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 312Lol
Those are 2 very different reviews. I've yet to see her. I spoke 2 her twice and she seems cordial and accommodating but her photos are somewhat weird. Her body looks good especially in the comparison to some of the skip girls. But although she hides her face with her phone you can catch a weird look on her. I always just chalked it up to not loving or being super photogenic and in person she'd look good. But again I've never seen her.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 10:58 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 78Carrie in Bridgeport
I recently saw her for the first time. She looks about 30 years older than her online photos. BBBJ was barely okay and got the job done, but I can't get the bad visuals out of my mind and definitely will not repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...h/666559346413.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 01:54 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 195Or.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
She's a hunched over older lady with health issues, a weird looking face and a fucked up tit job.
-
11-18-24 23:56 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 51Alexis the Sexual Athlete is currently in Stamford but often in Shelton
Crossposted from Stamford reports<.
Yes she is!
You've probably read Alexa's ads and thought she was exaggerating her enthusiasm for sucking and fucking. After all, 90% of the women on STG say they're the GOAT but turn out to be a disappointment. She is not exaggerating. The scenarios she describes are real and she delivers an intense PSE with a sense of fun. I've seen Alexis 5 times now and she's been great each time. After arriving and a quick chat, she'll casually strip down to panties exposing her impressive man-mades which she says are a C-cup but they look ginormous on her petite figure. She comes over and plasters her thin and muscular body against me and DFKs the hell out of me. Then she'll slowly bend over while trailing her tongue down my chest and nipples while squeezing my cock and balls before teasing the shaft with her mouth and tongue and teasing the tip. Then she drops to her knees and really goes at it from taint to tip with her hot mouth and a lot of attention to the boys. Then she nudges us to the bed, her panties have disappeared showing her pretty shaved pussy, stretches me out and just has fun teasing the hell out of my cock. Energetically. I like to swing her around so I can play with her tight pussy for a little distraction so I don't cum too soon. Note, she's also very responsive to DATY if that's your thing. Then we'll rotate through a variety of positions with her showing that she really likes TO fuck and not just lie there an be fucked. She was a gymnast by the way, with the stamina and flexibility to prove it. She's very skilled and I could go on and on but I'll share 1 example that distills the experience. I never liked lazy dog. It was awkward and hard to get much pleasure out of it so blech! Through some sort of geometric sorcery, Alexis will snake her legs between / around mine and pull herself all the way onto my cock. She then swivels her hips, pumps, grinds, and all sorts of great stuff that I have a hard time explaining as by then my brain is going through a reboot. So now, lazy dog is great! She brings that same energy and skill to the whole experience.
She isn't a discount rate but I think her $160 for an honest half hour with no BS and loads of fun is very reasonable. No sign of demons and not an ADD girl who will drive you nuts wandering around the room on micro errands while your dick starts to question your life choices While she can hold a conversation she won't waste your time with a lot of drama. She does smoke, but not in the room. I've always found her easy to get along with and her vibe is basically, "Hey, lets get naked and I'm going to make your cock very happy while I get off too".
Alexis is often in Shelton but also in Norwalk, Danbury, and obviously, Stamford.
So, the Stamford scene is now a lot less boring.
475-223-8032.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/673335591265
-
11-13-24 16:20 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 662Malu not bad but no repeat
Pros:
Responsive and reasonable donation.
Nice enough.
Good BBBJ skills.
Overall pretty good body.
CFS offered.
Cons:
Face was decent but not as good as ad or conf pics.
No DATY.
Camera inside front entrance.
Midsection was flat but might be post op.
Significant bruising or skin discoloration on the area.
Not alone in house but wasn't an issue at all.
Another pro is place was very presentable. For those like big firm bottoms, possibly worth a try.
Originally Posted by JohnP1200
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 16:34 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 51Asian Bella the BBW nuru girl
I had a weird experience with Bella back a bit ago. She was in Stamford and I arranged to see her the next day and she asked me to contact her the next morning to confirm. Next day I texted to confirm. Waited. Texted again. Called and got voicemail. Meanwhile, I'm driving into Stamford. Finally left a message saying it was bad of her to ghost someone who was doing what she had asked. Suddenly, I get a text of her "yelling" at me because she's freaked out that there is a police cruiser in the hotel parking lot and why am I harassing her. I said I wasn't trying to harass her and if she was concerned about the police situation she could have just texted me and we could have rescheduled or canceled. She then called me accusing me of working for the police and setting her up. I said I'd had enough and it was time to move on so bye. So she proceeded to blow up my phone with strange accusations and rants. Remember, this was all over my doing her the courtesy of confirming the appointment that she made!
Anyway, there was of course no meeting and I had to block her calls. I would never see someone that divorced from reality and there are plenty of providers who won't go ballistic and blow up your phone over imagined conspiracies.
Of course, YMMV. Best of luck!
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 07:58 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 129Malu
Highly recommend. My regular.
Originally Posted by JohnP1200
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 13:20 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 46Malu
Saw her not too long ago. Just like the other few comments you can book with confidence. House is clean and she looks similar to picks. Very little English but it was a good time.
Originally Posted by ArticCircle
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:55 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 693Carrie
She's been around awhile. Yes, the reviews are of her. (There was a different Carrie in the Danbury area.) The pics of this Carrie are accurate. Although I haven't seen her in a couple of years, comms were decent, then they weren't. For me, she wasn't GFE even though she advertised as such. Not even lfk. But, she can take a pounding from behind and gave an average BBBJ. Give us an update if you see her. I've been tempted as I was desperate for a bit.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




