LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 553 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7146

    Wettest at pandys

    Just curious who gets the most wet? Sometimes it's difficult to tell with a hat on. Who has real orgasms? No lube! Headed for pound town today! Got to hurry. Best of luck gents.

  2. #7145
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I got a dance from her and she allowed some touching but no fingers inserted. I passed on a second dance.
    Yup the most she will do is a HJ in VIP. Her rates in VIP are near GPS. Got to ban together to make her lower that.

  3. #7144

    Alle

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I hung with her a few weeks ago. Great as always. Tues / Weds are fairly consistent with her and have seen her show on the occasional Fri / Sat.
    Would you share some more detail of her current menu please?

    I'm jealous. Hahaha.

  4. #7143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Morgan

    A pic of Morgan is up on the pandoras story for those of you who don't know what she looks like. It seems like her schedule is random and I haven't been able to connect with her yet because of work. I need someone to fill the void in Monse's 6 week absence.

  5. #7142

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by KassyP  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to return to Seattle soon. Looks like my favorite Pandora girl is not reviewed on here much. I saw via Insta she was around yesterday (Tuesday). Anyone had an experience with her lately? That blonde sweet thing, she strips naked on stage, damnnnn!
    I hung with her a few weeks ago. Great as always. Tues / Weds are fairly consistent with her and have seen her show on the occasional Fri / Sat.

  6. #7141

    Nudge in the right direction

    I'm going to be in Seattle area this weekend and wanted to try one of the clubs out Saturday. Which one would you recommend if you can only go to one? Which lady to ask for? Ideally one where extras are for sure on the menu.

  7. #7140

    Brain dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went in on Monday, Veteran Day, to see if I could find another lady that loved BBFS since I knew Monse was gone. Luna was there but not my type. I had a dance with Victoria but only one dance.

    I decided to try Liz. We went to the VIP room but she wanted everything covered. She gave a BJ but she basically had it in her mouth but mouth wide open. It sucked. She put on the cover and rode me till I finished and then I cleaned and left.

    I will not see her again.

    Who should I see that is like Mose where I can fill them up?
    Liz is friendly enough, but in my interactions with her she seems a bit brain dead. I hear good things about Faith, and Lux, though I have never experienced either.

  8. #7139

    Allie Pandora

    I'd love to return to Seattle soon. Looks like my favorite Pandora girl is not reviewed on here much. I saw via Insta she was around yesterday (Tuesday). Anyone had an experience with her lately? That blonde sweet thing, she strips naked on stage, damnnnn!

  9. #7138

    Liz at Pandora's

    I went in on Monday, Veteran Day, to see if I could find another lady that loved BBFS since I knew Monse was gone. Luna was there but not my type. I had a dance with Victoria but only one dance.

    I decided to try Liz. We went to the VIP room but she wanted everything covered. She gave a BJ but she basically had it in her mouth but mouth wide open. It sucked. She put on the cover and rode me till I finished and then I cleaned and left.

    I will not see her again.

    Who should I see that is like Mose where I can fill them up?

  10. #7137
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that is her. A very fine lady, indeed.
    I got a dance from her and she allowed some touching but no fingers inserted. I passed on a second dance.

  11. #7136

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    _vixktoria201_ on insta.
    Yup, that is her. A very fine lady, indeed.

  12. #7135

    Viktoria

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yes, probably 5'8" or 5'10" tall, works the pole hard, and spins a lot. She is Russian. Nice full B's maybe C's. She is fit, lean and curvy.
    _vixktoria201_ on insta.

  13. #7134

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Driver777  [View Original Post]
    The Victoria that works at Pan's? 20 something blonde?
    Yes, probably 5'8" or 5'10" tall, works the pole hard, and spins a lot. She is Russian. Nice full B's maybe C's. She is fit, lean and curvy.

  14. #7133
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    This the same Victoria that used to work at Deja Vu? Swear I've know 3, 4, 5+ dancers using the same name.
    The Victoria that works at Pan's? 20 something blonde?

  15. #7132
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver777  [View Original Post]
    3. After the deed was done, I looked up and saw a camera looking right at me in the VIP room. You don't think they care at all or look at the footage do you?
    THIS is where LCB might become problematical.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape