Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 17731
-
11-14-24 14:45 #14941Senior Member

Posts: 117Elena
I too would like to know. I have looked and didn't find anything really.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 14:26 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 250Elena
Has any one seen this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/elenar
May try to see her this weekend, can't find much on her.
-
11-12-24 00:29 #14939Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for those links.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 22:36 #14938Senior Member

Posts: 418LOL! I just checked.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
"current plug has switched to literal garbage.
Tryna find a new one w up & down.
I'm not the fuckin police.
Here's a pic of my butt for motivational purposes".
Avoid avoid avoid avoid c'Mon. Boys.
-
11-11-24 22:33 #14937Regular Member

Posts: 14I would love to see Jayde the spinner?
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 22:26 #14936Regular Member

Posts: 14No, she's a all covered girl for sure.
Originally Posted by JimBro1206
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 08:53 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 447She made a post recently frantically looking for a new dealer as she said her old dealer had absolute shit LOL not sure if anyone else caught that one or just me LOL.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 23:19 #14934Senior Member

Posts: 80She has 16 flags on her callescort page.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 15:23 #14933Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the info. Anyone see her listing lately.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 15:20 #14932Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 14:34 #14931Senior Member

Posts: 86Disappointed
I had been eyeing her for a long time to break my dry spell, but I found reviews to be disappointing. Everything covered and no DFK. For $500, there should be something making it worth that much.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2995449
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=3003009
-
11-09-24 10:33 #14930Senior Member

Posts: 399Champagne update?
I am coming from out of state and scheduled to see Champagne this coming week, any updates good or bad? I am happy to share any information if you are visiting Michigan.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 06:36 #14929Senior Member

Posts: 74By the way how do you guy get the links to work mine always come out were you need to copy paste.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 06:35 #14928Senior Member

Posts: 74Parker
Anybody have a go at this one yet she goes by Parker but not the Parker we all know but she look right up my alley anybody got any feedback? It would be appreciated. https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8083139.htm?cat=1
-
11-08-24 22:23 #14927Senior Member

Posts: 308Anyone with details on Lucy in O'Fallon MO?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...440/3146191029
314-619-1029.
Seem to remember there being some buzz about her being rough, her incall being a wreck, and / or certain diseases. All three I'd like to avoid, particularly the latter.
But, she looks good for girls in this lifestyle!
I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.
Feel free to shoot me a PM.











Reply With Quote




