Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14947
    Quote Originally Posted by Agarnus  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Mizz Holly. All set up, then I asked her to verify she was not part of LE. She said she was uncomfortable and cancelled. Was it a set up? Convinced me to stay away.
    She has been around for years.

    You just screwed it up.

  2. #14946

    Caution

    Went to see Mizz Holly. All set up, then I asked her to verify she was not part of LE. She said she was uncomfortable and cancelled. Was it a set up? Convinced me to stay away.

  3. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one, I tried to do a search and couldn't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...822/3148931277
    This girl is fun. Small very attractive always a fun time def one of my favorite pull the trigger I promise I won't be disappointed.

  4. #14944
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    I too would like to know. I have looked and didn't find anything really.
    I did 30 minutes with her, very nice hotel, went a little over. She is sexy as hell, she is CBJ but not a big deal for me.

    Very rough english but I understood her just fine she leaves tomorrow for a few weeks, ill see her again.

  5. #14943

    Pix

    Quote Originally Posted by RobHenry222  [View Original Post]
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on this one. Any of you tried her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/178738665#.
    Looks suspicious with the asian pictures and video. You may have to TOFTT.

  6. #14942
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on this one. Any of you tried her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/178738665#.

  7. #14941

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenar

    May try to see her this weekend, can't find much on her.
    I too would like to know. I have looked and didn't find anything really.

  8. #14940

    Elena

    Has any one seen this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenar

    May try to see her this weekend, can't find much on her.

  9. #14939
    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    I had been eyeing her for a long time to break my dry spell, but I found reviews to be disappointing. Everything covered and no DFK. For $500, there should be something making it worth that much.

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2995449

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=3003009
    Thanks for those links.

  10. #14938
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    She made a post recently frantically looking for a new dealer as she said her old dealer had absolute shit LOL not sure if anyone else caught that one or just me LOL.
    LOL! I just checked.

    "current plug has switched to literal garbage.

    Tryna find a new one w up & down.

    I'm not the fuckin police.

    Here's a pic of my butt for motivational purposes".

    Avoid avoid avoid avoid c'Mon. Boys.

  11. #14937
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Damage?
    I would love to see Jayde the spinner?

  12. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBro1206  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info.
    No, she's a all covered girl for sure.

  13. #14935
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with details on Lucy in O'Fallon MO?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...440/3146191029

    314-619-1029.

    Seem to remember there being some buzz about her being rough, her incall being a wreck, and / or certain diseases. All three I'd like to avoid, particularly the latter.

    But, she looks good for girls in this lifestyle!

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

    Feel free to shoot me a PM.
    She made a post recently frantically looking for a new dealer as she said her old dealer had absolute shit LOL not sure if anyone else caught that one or just me LOL.

  14. #14934
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    I am coming from out of state and scheduled to see Champagne this coming week, any updates good or bad? I am happy to share any information if you are visiting Michigan.
    She has 16 flags on her callescort page.

  15. #14933
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Damage?
    Thanks for the info. Anyone see her listing lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape