Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22344
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychedBro  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/178850374

    I've been planning on seeing her this Friday but I can't really find any ratings. I'm used to the AMP's, out of country brothels, but new to seeing an escort off EA. Has anyone seen her or have any thoughts? Also any tips for a relatively new dude? Thanks!
    I have not seen her but she has been around. She changed her name which is usually not a good sign because it could mean she has bad reviews as her old self. You can google search her photos to see other ads.

  2. #22343

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/178850374

    I've been planning on seeing her this Friday but I can't really find any ratings. I'm used to the AMP's, out of country brothels, but new to seeing an escort off EA. Has anyone seen her or have any thoughts? Also any tips for a relatively new dude? Thanks!

  3. #22342
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/802824560692

    Honestly, I would have been a little better off jerking off at home.

    Not trying to be mean, but she is a lot older on her pics or in the face for sure. She wasn't unpleasant but she is an EPIC time waster.

    She was "15 more minutes" for almost two hours. Now, I had invested time and was on that side of town already so I thought by her pics it was worth it. Well, if busting a nut was all I was going to do, I did, then left.

    She does has a pleasant ass but the rest is Blah. She basically didn't want to do a BJ and said if she did, don't blow in her mouth. I finished in doggie because I already waster most of the afternoon.

    Won't repeat.
    Sucks you had a bad experience. I agree with her looking older but I think that is also because she doesn't use makeup when I have seen her. Sounds like her and the girl with too much make up need to get together and figure out the right amount LOL. I guess as the saying goes YMMV. She never complains when she gives me a BBBJ and she swallowed my load with no complaints.

  4. #22341

    Would rather

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy0721  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/435755992728

    Its been a couple years since I've hung out with her so take this review with a grain of salt. She was a friend then and not a provider.

    She is real freaky. But she hates me. LOL. I always was a great time, I don't' know what I kind of provider she is, b / c well. You can ask for in private before I spill that tea.

    If you were thinking about it she is real, freaky, and maybe a little crazy.
    I would literally rather rake my nuts over hot coals than see her. Every time I see her post I get a little terrified.

  5. #22340
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Her body is awesome but her face with heavy make up looks like a tranny. Does he normally wear that style or is it more natural?
    She usually wears a lot, which is also not my preference. I've asked her if she could use less on my next visit and she said she likely could. Just ask her.

  6. #22339

    Cum see me

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/802824560692

    Honestly, I would have been a little better off jerking off at home.

    Not trying to be mean, but she is a lot older on her pics or in the face for sure. She wasn't unpleasant but she is an EPIC time waster.

    She was "15 more minutes" for almost two hours. Now, I had invested time and was on that side of town already so I thought by her pics it was worth it. Well, if busting a nut was all I was going to do, I did, then left.

    She does has a pleasant ass but the rest is Blah. She basically didn't want to do a BJ and said if she did, don't blow in her mouth. I finished in doggie because I already waster most of the afternoon.

    Won't repeat.

  7. #22338
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She's pretty far east but worth the drive IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/568578966842
    Her body is awesome but her face with heavy make up looks like a tranny. Does he normally wear that style or is it more natural?

  8. #22337

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear47374  [View Original Post]
    Previously of DI. Had a great visit at her residential incall east of the city. Had a fantastic visit that lived up to my experiences with her former employers. Will visit again when her location is convenient to my travel.
    Agreed. She's pretty far east but worth the drive IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/568578966842

  9. #22336

    Monica-stg

    Previously of DI. Had a great visit at her residential incall east of the city. Had a fantastic visit that lived up to my experiences with her former employers. Will visit again when her location is convenient to my travel.

  10. #22335

    Mia

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/178772003

  11. #22334

    I third the interested in her.

    I would like to know as well. She seems too good to be true! PM is open.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Would also be interested to know more here.

  12. #22333

    Also interested to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with / recommendations for Anna Nichole? She looks good but I can't find anything about her anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8379745.htm?cat=1
    Would also be interested to know more here.

    Cheers!

    DP.

  13. #22332

    Happy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/435755992728

    Its been a couple years since I've hung out with her so take this review with a grain of salt. She was a friend then and not a provider.

    She is real freaky. But she hates me. LOL. I always was a great time, I don't' know what I kind of provider she is, b / c well. You can ask for in private before I spill that tea.

    If you were thinking about it she is real, freaky, and maybe a little crazy.

  14. #22331
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    So, here's the thing about burner phones. It has to be one that doesn't require any verification of the name on the account. The ones I've used don't even require you to put a name down even though it has a box to type it in. This may not be the case anymore but you can usually get away with putting any name you want on the account- just make one up. Then, if it needs an email address, just make a free yahoo mail account and use your made up name (or any name really because it won't matter). Now, the part many don't think about is that you have to buy the airtime cards with cash to pay for the service.

    If you've done all these things and they still manage to get info on you, they may be tracking the phone by GPS or hacked into the system to ping it and they dig up info through the address you go to each night. Unless you've downloaded a virus via app or clicking on an odd link, not many of these scammers are on a level to be able to track it. If you unknowingly downloaded some kind of keylogger, it might not even be anyone related to the hobby. With a keylogger, they can see everything you're doing on the phone and tailor their scam to your situation.
    I just use the texting apps. Free, nothing for them to trace since it goes through the texting apps servers, and super easy to just keep switching numbers. I got msgs about killing me and my family and they wouldn't stop texting so I just told them to tell me my name. They stopped.

  15. #22330

    Latina Provider

    Any recommendations on Latina providers?

    Thank you in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape