Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22997

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.
    I've wondered about her for years, too. Thanks for the report! Will definitely put her on the list. I wonder how much more is available for repeat customers. I know what her ad says, but you never know.

  2. #22996

    Plm

    It seems every time I say something about PLM I get a message asking what it is. That would disappoint Lake, the head lady a great deal. She advertises quite a bit so us guys can find her.

    PLM is Pro Lux Massage. They have been around forever. There is a PLM thread if you scroll down a touch, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...6670-PLM-info..

    Their website: https://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/.

    No, I am not compensated for this. Although, Lake, I would not say no to a discount next time. .

    Yes I am a long time happy customer.

  3. #22995

    Classic

    Who do you suggest at Classic? Seen DeDe, not a looker but great deep tissue. Haven't seen anyone else.

  4. #22994

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Is the DATY option an upcharge or just something she'll offer if you're into it? And doesn't she enjoy it? Don't get me wrong, I love DATY regardless, but it's even better if they're as into it as you are.
    Came with the VIP session. Someone else said she REALLY got into it. If you are a DATY fan, Brea at PLM.

  5. #22993
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen either Jenna or Momo, the two current K girls at Wonderful Days? If so, intel?

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/momo
    There's a wonderful day's thread with reviews and info. Just scroll down.

  6. #22992

    Jenna or Momo at Wonderful Days?

    Anyone seen either Jenna or Momo, the two current K girls at Wonderful Days? If so, intel?

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/momo

  7. #22991

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Elnino1978  [View Original Post]
    Looks like fun. Any info on fees?

    Thanks ElNino.
    I just texted her. She is off Manchester west of 141.150 for 60 minutes.

  8. #22990

    Massage near St. Charles

    I am looking for a massage with hopefully some extras or even better an escort for the evening of 11/13. So far I am striking out, and suggestions along with a link?

  9. #22989
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.
    Looks like fun. Any info on fees?

    Thanks ElNino.

  10. #22988

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this lady? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html.

    Responsive in communication but not elaborative.
    I saw her a month ago or so. Always a bit skeptical, but felt like this one was legit and glad I took the chance. She's attractive and maybe mid 30's to 40 with a good body. Wasn't sure what to expect in services as the massage was very good, but also very professional. Before the flip, the began to tease more. On the flip, she was more intentional with her teasing and I let my hands roam her ass and legs. She began a slow HJ and I helped myself by lifting her top and sports bra. Nice perky smaller tits which felt great in my hands and mouth. Tried to remove her shorts, but that was not an option. She offered prostrate as part of the session and I decided to take the plunge. I finished while positioned with her nipple in my mouth while rubbing her pussy and ass through her shorts. Honestly surprised I haven't seen anything else on her. Equally surprised I haven't gone back.

  11. #22987

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has a long reputation for being late. I have waited maybe 5 minutes a visit. VIP get a naked Nikki and an option on DATY. Her studio is near Lindbergh on Manchester. Parking is around back. I think it is worth the 200.
    Is the DATY option an upcharge or just something she'll offer if you're into it? And doesn't she enjoy it? Don't get me wrong, I love DATY regardless, but it's even better if they're as into it as you are.

  12. #22986

    Nikki

    Nikki has a long reputation for being late. I have waited maybe 5 minutes a visit. VIP get a naked Nikki and an option on DATY. Her studio is near Lindbergh on Manchester. Parking is around back. I think it is worth the 200.

  13. #22985

    Health on Olive

    I went to Health Spa on Friday. I don't know why but it's become my favorite over Jasmine and Classic. I did the hour and got Amy. I liked Amy. She gave a good massage with some but not a ton of teasing. On the flip she took it slow at my request. It was $60 and $40 tip. I can't remember but I thought it was $70 for the hour the last time I was there. I will repeat.

  14. #22984
    Quote Originally Posted by BP2016  [View Original Post]
    I've texted with "her" before. The number she was using at the time was listed on ads in other areas with photos of someone completely different. Strike 3 was when I asked her for a verification photo (didn't require nudity or anything like that) and she refused. I would avoid.
    I avoided "her" and took it as another lesson learned. I'm glad I checked with the board before I did anything. I ended going to Happy Feet spa and getting a "happy ending. " I didn't buy a gift card, but I left feeling great with a lighter ball sack.

  15. #22983
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Which area is she in? Just to verify, happy means HJ only? Does she allow MT and take her top off?
    Sent you a DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape