Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2212
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1987

    Disappointed with options smh.

    Just got back from the Philippines from a month long vacation. I swear I'm suffering from options and what they're charging here I literally had over forty hot girls all night for anywhere between 30-50 dollars. After that long ass plane ride o needed to get one off and can't fathom paying anymore crackheads and junkies what they want. Thank God I got back the month of May and then Thailand to finish out the year and into the new year of 2026. For the fellow mongers that travel how the fuck do you come back to this and force yourself to go through with it, without feeling like you're being robbed.

  2. #1986

    Telegram

    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys using telegram with a Google voice number? Just opened two teleg accounts and they were closed within few hours, zero activity on the second one.

    Don't want to use my real # for obvious reasons.
    I have it set with my real phone number but in the settings, you have a lot of options. I have my phone number set to be seen by nobody. Don't use your real name for your name and the account name. I recommend setting it up, going through all the settings very carefully and then see if you like it. If not, cancel it. I haven't used this app to set up dates although I used it for a short fling many years ago. I contacted one escort through Telegram but she was a flake so I went to an AMP that day.

  3. #1985

    Telegram and GV?

    How are you guys using telegram with a Google voice number? Just opened two teleg accounts and they were closed within few hours, zero activity on the second one.

    Don't want to use my real # for obvious reasons.

  4. #1984

    A strip club

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1111  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if lingerie shops will do "showings" for individuals looking to purchase garments there? What I mean is, if you are meeting a sales associate at like a boutique shop will they have a model or show themselves what the items look like on an actual person? I know of a place in the area that only accepts visitors by appointment. If you are a male, you kind of need to see what the items look like on an actual person before purchasing. Just not sure if the sales associates are up for that.
    The only places that are going to show what lingerie looks like on a person are at the strip clubs. Most sex shops that sell lingerie, or even Victoria's secret has the lingerie displayed on a mannequin or a picture of the model wearing it on the packaging.

  5. #1983

    Lingerie shops

    Does anybody know if lingerie shops will do "showings" for individuals looking to purchase garments there? What I mean is, if you are meeting a sales associate at like a boutique shop will they have a model or show themselves what the items look like on an actual person? I know of a place in the area that only accepts visitors by appointment. If you are a male, you kind of need to see what the items look like on an actual person before purchasing. Just not sure if the sales associates are up for that.

  6. #1982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    IDGAF. I'm not sending money for nothing. They can thank all their "sisters" who are pure scammers. Those are their enemies. We just want to get it wet without getting ripped off. I haven't seen *any* stories here that started out "I sent a deposit. " and ended happily.

    And no, these girls are not seeing just one guy a day. You're dreaming if you think that. There's 24 hours in a day, one of these girls once told me "Why do they talk about quick visits? They're all quick visits, 17 minutes and they're done!" (Except for us old guys.).
    That's because sending deposits and everyone following through is very common. I have sent many deposits and have never had any issues. Too many guys send deposits without checking up on the girl first, those are the ones we hear about.

    Decades ago I knew a girl who was charging 500 when 300 was the norm. She slept with her phone next to her ear so as not to miss a call at 3 am. Ill bet there were days when she saw 15 guys. Yea her profile said "Low Volume".

  7. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, deposits have become all too common. My favorite gal, JosieQ, told me that lots of guys are cancelling last minute with stupid reasons, and that frustrates a working girl. She got all dressed up for you, and you got cold feet a half hour before your appointment. A good escort in this price range sees one client per day. Mongers are their own worst enemy.
    IDGAF. I'm not sending money for nothing. They can thank all their "sisters" who are pure scammers. Those are their enemies. We just want to get it wet without getting ripped off. I haven't seen *any* stories here that started out "I sent a deposit. " and ended happily.

    And no, these girls are not seeing just one guy a day. You're dreaming if you think that. There's 24 hours in a day, one of these girls once told me "Why do they talk about quick visits? They're all quick visits, 17 minutes and they're done!" (Except for us old guys.).

  8. #1980

    Storefronts

    Whenever I drive by a storefront with paper covering the windows and door I wonder if there is a hidden gem behind that paper that maybe advertises on sites I don't know about or is being discussed on a board that I'm not familiar with.

  9. #1979

    Deposits

    Sadly, deposits have become all too common. My favorite gal, JosieQ, told me that lots of guys are cancelling last minute with stupid reasons, and that frustrates a working girl. She got all dressed up for you, and you got cold feet a half hour before your appointment. A good escort in this price range sees one client per day. Mongers are their own worst enemy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Because I'm usually working with smaller funds at any given time, I have focused on AMPs, but I have a little money squirrelled away and man it is impossible to find someone on Tryst in the 600 or less range that is not asking for a deposit. On top of that, they are often asking for a photo of an I'd. Why would anyone have a copy of your I'd who is not affiliated with something official? Who is actually paying these deposits and sending photos of their IDs? Seems crazy to me.

  10. #1978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Because I'm usually working with smaller funds at any given time, I have focused on AMPs, but I have a little money squirrelled away and man it is impossible to find someone on Tryst in the 600 or less range that is not asking for a deposit. On top of that, they are often asking for a photo of an I'd. Why would anyone have a copy of your I'd who is not affiliated with something official? Who is actually paying these deposits and sending photos of their IDs? Seems crazy to me.
    I have had some luck using available now filter and contacting them on short notice where there is not really enough time to go through all their screening and deposit process.

  11. #1977

    Deposits

    Because I'm usually working with smaller funds at any given time, I have focused on AMPs, but I have a little money squirrelled away and man it is impossible to find someone on Tryst in the 600 or less range that is not asking for a deposit. On top of that, they are often asking for a photo of an I'd. Why would anyone have a copy of your I'd who is not affiliated with something official? Who is actually paying these deposits and sending photos of their IDs? Seems crazy to me.

  12. #1976

    Illegal immigration.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think Trump's massive deportation program, he will eventually sign will affect our hobby? I bet about half the spa gals are at risk.
    Right now, it appears that we are overpopulated with Chinese prostitutes. Even if they sent half of them back you could still find a place to go. In my area there's at least 10 spas within a 15-minute drive and all the girls are just sitting around. 23 maybe four customers a day? Maybe if the economy gets better there will be a need for more girls.

    And, they could always enter the country legally. I know a couple who are currently trying to get their paperwork straightened out. But those Chinatown lawyers fuck them over badly. I know our lawyer in Canaryville, he says the Chinese lawyers undercut The regular lawyers but then they keep bumping up the fees.

    I know a couple girls who are sitting on pins and needles because they came up through Mexico. Apparently the criminals will go first. Maybe the ones who have been in a bust will be sent back?

    I wouldn't blame it on Trump. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration.

  13. #1975
    It's $8 billions business in America without FED tax. These guys are rich and they knew how to get it done.

    [UOTE=Fit312;7094842]I think that Trump will try some "shock and awe" routine in Aurora, CO and declare victory. The Feds don't have enough people to be knocking down doors on Archer Avenue along with whatever else they do with their time, particularly if the local cops are not assisting. [ / QUOTE].

  14. #1974
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    The pipeline for the spa girls has been going on for decades, I am figure they have a pretty buttoned down nearly invisible system. I am guessing they will start with the males doing crime and expand from there. I think it will all get bogged down by the court system, Pritzker has doubled down on fighting anything the new administration tries so maybe the illegals will all flock to Illinois and let Illinois fund them and make the state flourish.
    I think that Trump will try some "shock and awe" routine in Aurora, CO and declare victory. The Feds don't have enough people to be knocking down doors on Archer Avenue along with whatever else they do with their time, particularly if the local cops are not assisting.

  15. #1973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think Trump's massive deportation program, he will eventually sign will affect our hobby? I bet about half the spa gals are at risk.
    The pipeline for the spa girls has been going on for decades, I am figure they have a pretty buttoned down nearly invisible system. I am guessing they will start with the males doing crime and expand from there. I think it will all get bogged down by the court system, Pritzker has doubled down on fighting anything the new administration tries so maybe the illegals will all flock to Illinois and let Illinois fund them and make the state flourish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape