Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1974
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    The pipeline for the spa girls has been going on for decades, I am figure they have a pretty buttoned down nearly invisible system. I am guessing they will start with the males doing crime and expand from there. I think it will all get bogged down by the court system, Pritzker has doubled down on fighting anything the new administration tries so maybe the illegals will all flock to Illinois and let Illinois fund them and make the state flourish.
    I think that Trump will try some "shock and awe" routine in Aurora, CO and declare victory. The Feds don't have enough people to be knocking down doors on Archer Avenue along with whatever else they do with their time, particularly if the local cops are not assisting.

  2. #1973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think Trump's massive deportation program, he will eventually sign will affect our hobby? I bet about half the spa gals are at risk.
    The pipeline for the spa girls has been going on for decades, I am figure they have a pretty buttoned down nearly invisible system. I am guessing they will start with the males doing crime and expand from there. I think it will all get bogged down by the court system, Pritzker has doubled down on fighting anything the new administration tries so maybe the illegals will all flock to Illinois and let Illinois fund them and make the state flourish.

  3. #1972

    Best Burner Number Iphone App

    Hey what is the best iphone app to use for a burner phone number so I can text / call with a different number?

  4. #1971

    New immigration policies

    Do you guys think Trump's massive deportation program, he will eventually sign will affect our hobby? I bet about half the spa gals are at risk.

  5. #1970

    Cash Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone for the great ideas. I'm particularly interested in the secret bank account linked to my Venmo. Just have to be 100% sure nothing will ever come in the mail. She takes care of all the mail as well. LOL. I should have never given up the control of the finances. Seemed like a good idea to free up some time at the time. Don't do it!

    Thanks again.
    I feel for you. I used to travel a lot for work. Since COVID we have scaled back on travel, as lots of customers are happy with less frequent visits and using virtual apps. Lots of them are not in their offices every day and work remotely.

    We were always reimbursed for expenses by a separate check. Was always easy to deposit part, save part for fun times. My MAD money! Now expense reimbursments are via direct deposit only to same account as our paycheck. So not only do I travel less, so reimbursment is lower, but it is now entirely visible. I still take out cash that I don't have to account for, but it is nowhere near what I could squirrel away in the past. Lower funds and higher mongering costs means less frequent opportunities.

    I am glad for this site. I have to make the most of every visit!

  6. #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Cash back will show up on bank statements.
    Mine show up as a single line. Looks the same as a normal purchase. I am using debit card at Jewel.

  7. #1968

    Email notifications / tech support

    Best place I could find to ask this question, LOL. I cannot get any email notifications from the board (thread subscriptions, etc.). I use a protonmail account, then tried switching to a yahoo account but nothing will go through to any of the email domains for some reason. I know there's a FAQ on whitelisting domains with your email provide but yahoo doesn't offer that and I can't find it in protonmail either (proton lets T*are emails through, so they can't be that uptight).

    Any suggestions would be helpful. I'd rather not have to check the site 10 times a day just to see if a new report was posted!

  8. #1967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Like I Said,

    Big mistake to let your wife control the finances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone for the great ideas. I'm particularly interested in the secret bank account linked to my Venmo. Just have to be 100% sure nothing will ever come in the mail. She takes care of all the mail as well. LOL. I should have never given up the control of the finances. Seemed like a good idea to free up some time at the time. Don't do it!

    Thanks again.

  9. #1966

    Funding

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Cash back will show up on bank statements.
    Thanks to everyone for the great ideas. I'm particularly interested in the secret bank account linked to my Venmo. Just have to be 100% sure nothing will ever come in the mail. She takes care of all the mail as well. LOL. I should have never given up the control of the finances. Seemed like a good idea to free up some time at the time. Don't do it!

    Thanks again.

  10. #1965

    Bank Statement

    Cash back will show up on bank statements.

  11. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Darths question about excuses to get out of the house got me thinking about funds for hobbying. I have no issue getting out of the house, but do have an issue with getting $$ out of the bank. There's plenty there for what I need but my wife handles all the finances and notices every withdrawal. I'm thinking others must have the same issue and have come up with creative ways to fund. I used to use work reimbursements but they are now direct deposited. I've also seen friends buying drinks and dinners for friends and then have them Venmo their share to him. Don't know what they're rat holing money for but could work for those girls who take Venmo. Any other ideas you guys use to free up $$$ for fun? Thanks!
    If you have a credit card in only your name you can make a few small extra payments and then get a cash advance at an ATM (this is money hiding advice, not financial advice). If all of your accounts are shared with your wife down to the transaction, any of this will be very tricky.

  12. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Whenever you go shopping and it gives you the opportunity to take cash out grab an extra 20. Over time that will add up and as long as she doesn't look at receipts would be an easy way to get funds.
    Cash back is another way to hide the withdraw. Then lose the receipt if she starts looking.

  13. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Darths question about excuses to get out of the house got me thinking about funds for hobbying. I have no issue getting out of the house, but do have an issue with getting $$ out of the bank. There's plenty there for what I need but my wife handles all the finances and notices every withdrawal. I'm thinking others must have the same issue and have come up with creative ways to fund. I used to use work reimbursements but they are now direct deposited. I've also seen friends buying drinks and dinners for friends and then have them Venmo their share to him. Don't know what they're rat holing money for but could work for those girls who take Venmo. Any other ideas you guys use to free up $$$ for fun? Thanks!
    Whenever you go shopping and it gives you the opportunity to take cash out grab an extra 20. Over time that will add up and as long as she doesn't look at receipts would be an easy way to get funds.

  14. #1961

    Seperate account

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Darths question about excuses to get out of the house got me thinking about funds for hobbying. I have no issue getting out of the house, but do have an issue with getting $$ out of the bank. There's plenty there for what I need but my wife handles all the finances and notices every withdrawal. I'm thinking others must have the same issue and have come up with creative ways to fund. I used to use work reimbursements but they are now direct deposited. I've also seen friends buying drinks and dinners for friends and then have them Venmo their share to him. Don't know what they're rat holing money for but could work for those girls who take Venmo. Any other ideas you guys use to free up $$$ for fun? Thanks!
    I have a separate account I use for the hobby. You can go to Capital One 360 set it up online with no money. You can then connect Venmo, CashApp, etc. And of course electronic statements, nothing is mailed to the house.

  15. #1960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Play Money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Darths question about excuses to get out of the house got me thinking about funds for hobbying. I have no issue getting out of the house, but do have an issue with getting $$ out of the bank. There's plenty there for what I need but my wife handles all the finances and notices every withdrawal. I'm thinking others must have the same issue and have come up with creative ways to fund. I used to use work reimbursements but they are now direct deposited. I've also seen friends buying drinks and dinners for friends and then have them Venmo their share to him. Don't know what they're rat holing money for but could work for those girls who take Venmo. Any other ideas you guys use to free up $$$ for fun? Thanks!
    Big mistake having her handle your finances.

    Set up your own bank account. Get those work reimbursements directly deposited in your own bank account. Now you can get your money anytime without hiding or making up excuses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape