Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 31843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29293

    Any Dreams or Thoughts on These Two?

    Have been seeing thess two appear recently and curious if anyone has any dreams with them? Pm is okay. I have some dreams I am open to share with as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/428186057622

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...a/766007223003

  2. #29292
    Quote Originally Posted by shreddz  [View Original Post]
    cash and dash on this one in case if you were thinking of toftt.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/051731639693
    this is the girl i posted about in ripoff reports. Room 372 at fiddlers!

    Rob rob rob!

  3. #29291

    Latina LC ads in Brentwood

    Anyone have any luck? Feels like a scam.

  4. #29290

    To bad she's cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Cash and dash on this one in case if you were thinking of TOFTT.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/051731639693
    It happened to me about 10 years ago. The lady I had been seeing asked me to see her friend to help her out. She asked for the money to get the room. LOL I knew better but thought why would she screw over her friends client.

  5. #29289

    Beware

    Cash and dash on this one in case if you were thinking of TOFTT.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/051731639693

  6. #29288
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Ginger sure does look like a girl I used to see for a car date back in 2021, she went by Sara, but she was local, so prbably not the same girls. I think she was originally from Alabama, somebody in this forum turned me on to her. She was low volume, young early 20's at the time, same body type as this Ginger. I would pick her up at the end of the street she lived in Lebanon, find a parking lot and then take her back to the end of the road. I sure would like to reconnect with her if anyone knows who I'm speaking of.
    Clear your box!

  7. #29287
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard420  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I was attracted to her ad, but the California area code put me off. I try to only engage with girls that have local numbers, and I try to stick with providers that are established known entities.
    Crystal Carrot was posting here in Raleigh about a month ago.

  8. #29286
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ginger of the Ginger / Dallas duo and was severely underwhelmed mostly because of the fully covered service.

    Ginger is about 5'6 and overweight, but probably what many men would consider "average. " Not a too bad looking in the face, but her body is saggy and stretch marked.

    Service was also completely covered and barely managed to get at attention even halfway into the date. I don't think I'll ever do CBJ again despite all of the glowing reviews.
    That body was bangin hot when she was here in Raleigh. Rumor has it that she got pregnant. Are the stretch marks from baby damage?

  9. #29285

    Any Info?

    Anyone seen her? https://tryst.link/escort/larkashley28.

    Seems too good to be true, but may be worth toft if no one here has seen her yet.

  10. #29284

    Gio on eros

    Met of with this banging Dominican Thursday near Vandy, she's the chick in the pic. I missed my opportunity with Hannad DD on Tuesday, it was my fault, the traffic was horrible so it made me late. She has a real tight schedule so it was no way for her to work around it and she told me she was booked up for her time here. So Gio was second in my lineup so I book her, screening was easy, asked was I police, did a FaceTime call and I was on my way. She has friend with her, she is a banger also, her name is Shanty, her ad is on Eros also. They both came down the elevator to get me, my reaction had them laughing when they both came off the elevator. The outfits they was very revealing. It was an older couple coming out too and the old guy couldn't stop looking, some funny shit! The service was just ok. They kept trying to get me to do a threesome, but I only brought funds needed to play for one and I'm glad did, cause if I would've had more, they would have gotten it, I am sucka for a phat ass and two was there, my goodness!! I would recommend if your want a banging body Dominican, but limited service I will not see her again. They both are very nice ladies, never felt rushed. I'm trying to see Yuri when she come to town in a week, whenever I here back from her.

  11. #29283

    Summer has passed for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Summer is real. Met once and had fun but the next time she flaked out and wasted my time. YMMV.

  12. #29282
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX304  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Summer? If so what was your experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178148414
    Here is the duo ad.

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/178617415#.

  13. #29281
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX304  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Summer? If so what was your experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178148414
    I have not seen her but I've seen a girl she does doubles with. The other in the photo with her. I've seen another ad on rubrankings where you can see them both clearly.

    Her friend gives great service, I assume she legit / real. Can't speak to service but I think she very new to this.

  14. #29280

    Summer

    Has anyone seen Summer? If so what was your experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178148414

  15. #29279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of TOFTT but decided not to. Only just cause everything is covered. But who knows could be a good fuck covered only though.
    Saw Ginger of the Ginger / Dallas duo and was severely underwhelmed mostly because of the fully covered service.

    Ginger is about 5'6 and overweight, but probably what many men would consider "average. " Not a too bad looking in the face, but her body is saggy and stretch marked.

    Service was also completely covered and barely managed to get at attention even halfway into the date. I don't think I'll ever do CBJ again despite all of the glowing reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape