Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 31843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29233

    It's all about mileage

    Vanilla, I totally get it. I know it's pricey and if I can find cheaper I all in. So send me a message if you know of any. LOL.

    But to you point, it's all about each peron's mileage.

    For me, I paid $. 60 for hhr with Olivia with no panties and $. 50 qv with Shirley. For both, I was there about 20-25 minutes and I had a better mountain top finish with Shirley than I had with Olivia.

    Great onversation and it truly goes show show its all about ones preference.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Just offereing my penny's worth. I will not be giving into this Latina trend of being way over priced, even though I also have a thing for them and have dated my share when I was in the military. But come on $. 5 for QV all covered, especially CBJ. But I know, to each their own, but this guy won't be contributing. That is a nice Latina body though. LOL. Oh, don't call me Shirley, lol

    Thanks for the review.

  2. #29232
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep1  [View Original Post]
    I went and visited Ginger yesterday morning, probably just before you went up to see Dallas LOL. (Another monger was waiting and went up as I was leaving). Ginger is sexy as hell, just like the pictures, with very nice natural DD's with first grader pencil eraser nipples! Everything was covered, the head was as good as it gets covered, ballsdeep with no gaging, she mounted me and rode cow girl to the finish. Limited touching and reluctantly let me suckle those tits for a moment. No DATY. Very mechanical but very hot, I won't repeat because I need more interaction. If she would loosen up she could make bank. The carpet matches the curtains, a true red head with a well groomed patch for proof! Dallas was in the room and is just like her pictures as well, sexy as hell. As always YMMV.
    Ginger sure does look like a girl I used to see for a car date back in 2021, she went by Sara, but she was local, so prbably not the same girls. I think she was originally from Alabama, somebody in this forum turned me on to her. She was low volume, young early 20's at the time, same body type as this Ginger. I would pick her up at the end of the street she lived in Lebanon, find a parking lot and then take her back to the end of the road. I sure would like to reconnect with her if anyone knows who I'm speaking of.

  3. #29231
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskRider2000  [View Original Post]
    I had a pleasure of seeing her recently. When I saw her she said she was leaving on Monday (today) but the post is still up.

    I have a thing for latina women so my milage is different. She is the girl in the picture and is traveling with a friend. They are from Miami.

    Most guys won't like this but she is CBJ and CFS.

    $. 5 for 20 minutes. She is kinda mechanical and straight to business which was fine for me today because I had to be in and out. Comms were easy and she was real chill.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/177995099
    Just offereing my penny's worth. I will not be giving into this Latina trend of being way over priced, even though I also have a thing for them and have dated my share when I was in the military. But come on $. 5 for QV all covered, especially CBJ. But I know, to each their own, but this guy won't be contributing. That is a nice Latina body though. LOL. Oh, don't call me Shirley, lol

    Thanks for the review.

  4. #29230

    AliciaJenny

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/winston...01b87718d50c61

    Anyone know her she is in Nashville very sexy looking.

  5. #29229

    Shirley

    I had a pleasure of seeing her recently. When I saw her she said she was leaving on Monday (today) but the post is still up.

    I have a thing for latina women so my milage is different. She is the girl in the picture and is traveling with a friend. They are from Miami.

    Most guys won't like this but she is CBJ and CFS.

    $. 5 for 20 minutes. She is kinda mechanical and straight to business which was fine for me today because I had to be in and out. Comms were easy and she was real chill.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/177995099

  6. #29228

    I visited Ginger

    I went and visited Ginger yesterday morning, probably just before you went up to see Dallas LOL. (Another monger was waiting and went up as I was leaving). Ginger is sexy as hell, just like the pictures, with very nice natural DD's with first grader pencil eraser nipples! Everything was covered, the head was as good as it gets covered, ballsdeep with no gaging, she mounted me and rode cow girl to the finish. Limited touching and reluctantly let me suckle those tits for a moment. No DATY. Very mechanical but very hot, I won't repeat because I need more interaction. If she would loosen up she could make bank. The carpet matches the curtains, a true red head with a well groomed patch for proof! Dallas was in the room and is just like her pictures as well, sexy as hell. As always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HogSmuggler  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Dallas today. Opted for QV for our first meet. She's in one of the usual spots off Bell Rd with a friends. Dallas had great communication, cheerful disposition, and a rocking body. She's the girl in the ad. Neither daty or BBBJ were offered but her head skills were very good! She was accommodating with a few positions. Smooth skin, beautiful shaved kitty, interaction during the deed (verbal and physical) will have me returning for seconds. Would recommend. Sounds like she's in town a few more days.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

  7. #29227
    Quote Originally Posted by HogSmuggler  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Dallas today. Opted for QV for our first meet. She's in one of the usual spots off Bell Rd with a friends. Dallas had great communication, cheerful disposition, and a rocking body. She's the girl in the ad. Neither daty or BBBJ were offered but her head skills were very good! She was accommodating with a few positions. Smooth skin, beautiful shaved kitty, interaction during the deed (verbal and physical) will have me returning for seconds. Would recommend. Sounds like she's in town a few more days.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370
    Anyone seen Ginger? Man she's looks much better and hotter.

  8. #29226

    Layla follow up

    Absolutely worth the repeat! Another magical experience that I will cherish till I see her again.

    The experience was nearly identical to my last time with her. Which is perfectly okay, because it was that good (again).

    Here is my review from last time. Still applies here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...783&viewfull=1#post6775783.

  9. #29225

    Dallas

    I had the pleasure of meeting Dallas today. Opted for QV for our first meet. She's in one of the usual spots off Bell Rd with a friends. Dallas had great communication, cheerful disposition, and a rocking body. She's the girl in the ad. Neither daty or BBBJ were offered but her head skills were very good! She was accommodating with a few positions. Smooth skin, beautiful shaved kitty, interaction during the deed (verbal and physical) will have me returning for seconds. Would recommend. Sounds like she's in town a few more days.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

  10. #29224

    Lexi Lynn photo dump

    Another provider that many seem to be unfavorable base on reviews on here. I have seen her a few times and most of my experience was good. Don't expect a GFE but if you like Bbcip she's open to it without up charging. Best view is when she lays there and you can just get between those legs and stick it in bare if that's your thing. She is a true cum dumpster. She hasn't posted so if anyone know if she got a new number and just currently inactive let me know. Anyone else that has pics or would be cool to post on here or message and I got more of other providers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5532.jpg‎   IMG_5533.jpg‎   IMG_5534.jpg‎   IMG_5540.jpg‎  

  11. #29223

    Layla Amore

    I've been in the hobby for over a decade, and Layla is easily one of my top 5 of all time. My last meeting with her was magical, and one of the most pleasurable experiences I've EVER had doing this.

    Well, she is back in town and I'm super excited to see her again. Hoping this time around is just as good! Will report back.

    For those of you who have not had the opportunity to experience with her. Do yourself a favor, and make this a priority while she is here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore

  12. #29222

    Feedback

    Anyone have any info for this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...c/076805845971

  13. #29221

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by AzzDestroyer69  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her but I quit due to she flaked and then started to charge me a deposit. The last time I saw her she was giving signs of uses of demons.
    I also gave up 2 yrs ago. I couldn't take the ghosting ot long waiting for her to get her shit together. I once waited 45 min for her to walk her dog.

    So much time wasted but the 10 times I saw her were off the charts fun!

    As good as she was I could no longer put up with so much bullshit.

  14. #29220
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider62  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Nashville, starting tomorrow thru the end of the week and I'm doing some pre-game scouting. Came across this lady on STG and was wondering if anyone has had any interactions with her and if so, were they good / bad / indifferent? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/281410837785
    Seen her once a long time ago and that was it for me. Service was rushed, she did offer BB so I hop on that ass and pound away and pulled out and finish on her ass.

    Can't say I recommend but your mileage may vary. Did see her post recently and her ad was title "just got out of jail" LOL. From the look of her pics with other she is associated with seem to be sketchy. Just saying if you plan to take that risk be caution.

  15. #29219

    Sarah Rose

    Had a nice visit with Sarah Rose. Spent an HR, price listed in the link below, in an apartment south of downtown. Nice part of town. Good communication the day before and the day of the meeting. She gave a good BBBJ, and we enjoyed 69. She has a great tight bod. Breasts and vag were sensitive and we did a few positions. RCG & CG. She controlled the depth. Sarah revived Jr for Round 2 and it was enjoyable and was finished off with a nice BBJCIM.

    As a bonus did some yoga poses with Sarah.

    No drama and good communication is worth a little extra $ IMO.

    YMMV.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fields-oflavender6287

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape