Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 29297
-
11-11-24 12:59 #24587Senior Member

Posts: 1174This may have been built to sell as it's already on the market. I just had someone ask me about it yesterday but I told her to pass on it because of its proximity to Garfield Park. Might be more at risk of drawing complaints that lead to raids.
Originally Posted by Jagills
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 09:38 #24586Senior Member

Posts: 87E Spa Shelby
Looks like a very slow ramp-up. TVs in the lobby but still no signage. Will keep an eye on progress and report back.
Originally Posted by Jagills
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 20:53 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 808Sofia Sweets
Decided to check Sweets new talent and it was weird when I first got there. Sofia greeted me and the other girls hid under the blanket as I walked into a room. They have 1 below average 2 average with Sofia and a hot one that I only saw the side of. Sofia is a 6. 5/10 in the MILF department. Super petite with no ass or tits but hey I like that sometimes. She actually gave a good massage. On the flip it was mechanical. She did not give me a BBBJ and worst yet she put the cover on backwards so it pulled my hair. She did allow DATY and she tastes delicious. She did allow foot fetish which was nice.
I would not repeat. It wasn't bad but compared to Mimi it felt mechanical. She did not allow kissing either. 2. 00 with house and tip for an hour.
-
11-10-24 18:59 #24584Senior Member

Posts: 97Megs healing hands
Has anyone here had an experience with her? She is moving to the east side of Indy.
-
11-10-24 16:34 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 145Sweets
I finally went back to sweets after a long absents I had been reading on here about YuYu and Sophia but didn't know they were the same YuYu and Sophia that was there two or three years ago They recognized me as soon as they saw me and we used to do a lot of four hands together so why not now Sophia is more mechanical but I never found anything that YuYu didn't enjoy.
-
11-10-24 16:31 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 97Megs healing hands
Has anyone here have experience with Megs healing hands?
-
11-10-24 16:21 #24581Senior Member

Posts: 216Solace
That is Solace, which has been reviewed here. It has been there for a while. I went once. Pushing for 4 hands. I declined. Smelly cream was used. Only SS was allowed. I expect that L1 would be offered in time, but I was not interested in returning.
Originally Posted by GoForGusto
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 16:06 #24580Senior Member

Posts: 8810th and GS
Looks like it's set between 10th and Rockville on Girls School Rd. Location looks pretty discreet and set off the road, but I'm not familiar enough with the other business in that center to know for sure. Might TOFTT this week and keep everyone posted.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/878762537514
-
11-10-24 15:01 #24579Senior Member

Posts: 239New place
Can you be a little more specific? Name? Address? Link to post on STG?
Originally Posted by TomJerry144
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 12:46 #24578Senior Member

Posts: 103New place?
I saw a new address on STG. I wonder if anyone has been there? It's basically 10th and girl school.
-
11-09-24 22:46 #24577Senior Member

Posts: 97I would also like to know. I saw her a few times ar 317.
Originally Posted by CaboWabo63
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 14:39 #24576Senior Member

Posts: 382Tracie
I saw her recently. If you're considering seeing her and want to know what to expect, pm me.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 14:26 #24575Senior Member

Posts: 382Tracie
I saw her recently. If you're considering seeing her and want to know what you're in for, pm me.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 10:25 #24574Senior Member

Posts: 382Coral
I have recently stayed with tried and true for me, which is usually Peony or Angel, as I want a good massage and not usually FS.
After combing reviews for maybe something different, settled on Coral. I didn't request anyone specifically and that was my mistake. Ended up with Lucy. Pretty, and great bod. Hard to communicate with. Took the hour. Massage was so so for 30 minutes with a lot of interruptions. Then not enough tease before flip. After flip, negotiated for FS.
She went to oil on junior with hand only, then too soon to wrapper and attempt at standing mish with her on the table. Especially with a wrapper, I need alot of play and buildup before the deed and didn't get it. So between that and her bad breath, had trouble getting it done. Breath was a mix of cigarettes, fish and good 'ol American halitosis. So I gave up and she finished with a handy. If I return it will be for someone positively reviewed by name, such as some in the reports. But as I said, my fault this time for not doing that.
-
11-09-24 07:58 #24573Senior Member

Posts: 492Mundy
Finally got to meet Katie first thing in the morning recently. She's a spinner for sure with perfect perky B's. She's a little taller than I expected and language can be a barrier at times but we worked around it. Girl loves to fuck and the view from the back is one I'll keep in the spank bank for awhile. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and left happy & exhausted but the only down side is that at times the talk seemed mechanical or fake. Worth it tho imo.
Aj8.









Reply With Quote




