High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 187 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 17731
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14941

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenar

    May try to see her this weekend, can't find much on her.
    I too would like to know. I have looked and didn't find anything really.

  2. #14940

    Elena

    Has any one seen this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elenar

    May try to see her this weekend, can't find much on her.

  3. #14939
    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    I had been eyeing her for a long time to break my dry spell, but I found reviews to be disappointing. Everything covered and no DFK. For $500, there should be something making it worth that much.

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2995449

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=3003009
    Thanks for those links.

  4. #14938
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    She made a post recently frantically looking for a new dealer as she said her old dealer had absolute shit LOL not sure if anyone else caught that one or just me LOL.
    LOL! I just checked.

    "current plug has switched to literal garbage.

    Tryna find a new one w up & down.

    I'm not the fuckin police.

    Here's a pic of my butt for motivational purposes".

    Avoid avoid avoid avoid c'Mon. Boys.

  5. #14937
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Damage?
    I would love to see Jayde the spinner?

  6. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBro1206  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info.
    No, she's a all covered girl for sure.

  7. #14935
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with details on Lucy in O'Fallon MO?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...440/3146191029

    314-619-1029.

    Seem to remember there being some buzz about her being rough, her incall being a wreck, and / or certain diseases. All three I'd like to avoid, particularly the latter.

    But, she looks good for girls in this lifestyle!

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

    Feel free to shoot me a PM.
    She made a post recently frantically looking for a new dealer as she said her old dealer had absolute shit LOL not sure if anyone else caught that one or just me LOL.

  8. #14934
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    I am coming from out of state and scheduled to see Champagne this coming week, any updates good or bad? I am happy to share any information if you are visiting Michigan.
    She has 16 flags on her callescort page.

  9. #14933
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Damage?
    Thanks for the info. Anyone see her listing lately.

  10. #14932
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Damage?
    Thanks for the info.

  11. #14931

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a go at this one yet she goes by Parker but not the Parker we all know but she look right up my alley anybody got any feedback? It would be appreciated. https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8083139.htm?cat=1
    I had been eyeing her for a long time to break my dry spell, but I found reviews to be disappointing. Everything covered and no DFK. For $500, there should be something making it worth that much.

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2995449

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=3003009

  12. #14930

    Champagne update?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a chance to visit Champagne? If so, is the visit worth it?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177116436
    I am coming from out of state and scheduled to see Champagne this coming week, any updates good or bad? I am happy to share any information if you are visiting Michigan.

  13. #14929
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a go at this one yet she goes by Parker but not the Parker we all know but she look right up my alley anybody got any feedback? It would be appreciated. https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8083139.htm?cat=1
    By the way how do you guy get the links to work mine always come out were you need to copy paste.

  14. #14928

    Parker

    Anybody have a go at this one yet she goes by Parker but not the Parker we all know but she look right up my alley anybody got any feedback? It would be appreciated. https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8083139.htm?cat=1

  15. #14927
    Anyone with details on Lucy in O'Fallon MO?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...440/3146191029

    314-619-1029.

    Seem to remember there being some buzz about her being rough, her incall being a wreck, and / or certain diseases. All three I'd like to avoid, particularly the latter.

    But, she looks good for girls in this lifestyle!

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

    Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape