Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 1188 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 24024
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21219
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoh83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...-/126267943779

    Also has a t e are if you want to look her up.

    For starters I would say this is a bit of a mixed bag, personality as a person is really cool interesting person but as provider not so great.

    Looks late 30's, really petite frame, all natural though. She's a smoker and room a bit messy.

    So for experience wasn't great, I was told $$$ for an hr, but when I got there I went up and wasn't ready, sat in the room waiting, then she talked and kept talking which was nice but again spent another 10 minutes on that. After had to wait she wanted to brush her teeth so that was considerate. So another 5 minutes later. Finally we are about to start but about 20 minutes after I got there. I was laying down and getting ready for what I thought be a great BBBJ, but no. Teeth were scratching the dick of my head, to point when I got home I can see it. Painful now, so I had her just lick and suck on my balls and that was good but after about 15 minutes she says wow are you ever going to cum, gets up go to bathrooms and is there for about 5-8 minutes. Comes backs out and I say ok just suck me hard and we can fuvk, but tells me I have NO CONDOMS, and I don't do bb. So no fucking! I didn't want to hassle but at this point not even a P2 P or anything to accommodate, no money back. Hell couldn't even get hard based on how turn off I was.
    No judging man. We all been there. Thanks for reporting in.

  2. #21218

    Too many tries

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    She's gone by "Snow" & also Mel, has a review on TER that clearly was brandished by the way it was written. She was residing with (Heather) a while back goes by klover (what a horror story that was) She attractive, wanted me to send her doordash to secure an exorbantly priced outcall, vs. A deposit. Upon close examination of her legs, it appears she bangs. Homie don't play that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/northern-virginia/female-escorts/exotic/good-girl-gone-bad/128850340947
    I've been in touch with her a few times and never sealed the deal or met up. She was floating between S Bragg and Woodbridge. In her previous ads she was advertising with others and they were staying in the same room because all the photos had the same backdrop. Whenever I texted it seemed like I was dealing with a handler / pimp with the manner and style with responses. Tried many times, but when she mentioned being in Alexandria, she'd go radio silent then pop up asking me to come to Woodbridge.

    Pic with her in blue looks like when she was much younger and filtered. She looked appealing in her previous ads, but the marks on her legs is a red flag.

  3. #21217

    411 on this one?

    She's gone by "Snow" & also Mel, has a review on TER that clearly was brandished by the way it was written. She was residing with (Heather) a while back goes by klover (what a horror story that was) She attractive, wanted me to send her doordash to secure an exorbantly priced outcall, vs. A deposit. Upon close examination of her legs, it appears she bangs. Homie don't play that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/northern-virginia/female-escorts/exotic/good-girl-gone-bad/128850340947

  4. #21216

    Possibly their MO

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at the Hampton Inn once when I stayed there coming down off the elevator. Rail thin, somehow she looked better than her pics, but Heidi didn't have very good things to say about her and they de-partnered.

    What you went through is a game they play.

    If you get on Wikipedia and look up the word 'addict", you might see a picture of Scarlet.
    The Heidi you're referring to does Greek, right? Had a similar experience with a Heidi and I've written a review. Heidi also pulled off the no condoms move, but at least I got a good P2P slide and release as she gliding her lips over my hardness. Always good to do a little research before seeing a provider if possible and not just this platform. Also try looking up Harley (aka Scarlet) in Silver Spring for other reviews.

  5. #21215

    She was doing doubles with Heidi for a wink of an eye

    Saw her at the Hampton Inn once when I stayed there coming down off the elevator. Rail thin, somehow she looked better than her pics, but Heidi didn't have very good things to say about her and they de-partnered.

    What you went through is a game they play.

    If you get on Wikipedia and look up the word 'addict", you might see a picture of Scarlet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoh83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...-/126267943779

    Also has a t e are if you want to look her up.

    For starters I would say this is a bit of a mixed bag, personality as a person is really cool interesting person but as provider not so great.

    Looks late 30's, really petite frame, all natural though. She's a smoker and room a bit messy.

    So for experience wasn't great, I was told $$$ for an hr, but when I got there I went up and wasn't ready, sat in the room waiting, then she talked and kept talking which was nice but again spent another 10 minutes on that. After had to wait she wanted to brush her teeth so that was considerate. So another 5 minutes later. Finally we are about to start but about 20 minutes after I got there. I was laying down and getting ready for what I thought be a great BBBJ, but no. Teeth were scratching the dick of my head, to point when I got home I can see it. Painful now, so I had her just lick and suck on my balls and that was good but after about 15 minutes she says wow are you ever going to cum, gets up go to bathrooms and is there for about 5-8 minutes. Comes backs out and I say ok just suck me hard and we can fuvk, but tells me I have NO CONDOMS, and I don't do bb. So no fucking! I didn't want to hassle but at this point not even a P2 P or anything to accommodate, no money back. Hell couldn't even get hard based on how turn off I was.

    Then to make it she sees me putting clothes back on.

    So long story don't go see her, worst experience and most expensive BBBJ I ever paid for. You may now all make fun of me.

  6. #21214
    Hey you win some you lose some.

  7. #21213

    Scarlet Quinn review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...-/126267943779

    Also has a t e are if you want to look her up.

    For starters I would say this is a bit of a mixed bag, personality as a person is really cool interesting person but as provider not so great.

    Looks late 30's, really petite frame, all natural though. She's a smoker and room a bit messy.

    So for experience wasn't great, I was told $$$ for an hr, but when I got there I went up and wasn't ready, sat in the room waiting, then she talked and kept talking which was nice but again spent another 10 minutes on that. After had to wait she wanted to brush her teeth so that was considerate. So another 5 minutes later. Finally we are about to start but about 20 minutes after I got there. I was laying down and getting ready for what I thought be a great BBBJ, but no. Teeth were scratching the dick of my head, to point when I got home I can see it. Painful now, so I had her just lick and suck on my balls and that was good but after about 15 minutes she says wow are you ever going to cum, gets up go to bathrooms and is there for about 5-8 minutes. Comes backs out and I say ok just suck me hard and we can fuvk, but tells me I have NO CONDOMS, and I don't do bb. So no fucking! I didn't want to hassle but at this point not even a P2 P or anything to accommodate, no money back. Hell couldn't even get hard based on how turn off I was.

    Then to make it she sees me putting clothes back on.

    So long story don't go see her, worst experience and most expensive BBBJ I ever paid for. You may now all make fun of me.

  8. #21212

    Info please

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the time to write a review yet, but have seen her this week. She is looking for some visitors. If you have her number from before reach out. Her phone is kinda junky so give her some leeway. If anyone else wants to see her let me know and I can pass along the digits. She's been reviewed many times here. Cool chick.
    I'd love to get her info please.

  9. #21211
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    It's not just her phone that's jacked, it's her reliability and availability. No need to write what's already been shared on this forum. She doesn't have her own room and when she does she flakes because she's either sleeping or who knows what. This one requires patience and being available when she is. Otherwise, very tight and creamy kitty with a fairly attractive tall chick. Only thing is she's not PSE and she's very submissive.

    Good luck fellas!
    Completely accurate. But still fun if you're patient.

  10. #21210

    Pump up the jam

    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    I have been texted by 3 ladies who I have not seen in a while asking why and when I was going to come to see them. Anyone else getting those kind of texts? I am getting the impression that things are slow for some of the ladies.
    Why don't you share you're cache and give the gift that's worth giving to those ladies that have?

  11. #21209

    Things slow?

    I have been texted by 3 ladies who I have not seen in a while asking why and when I was going to come to see them. Anyone else getting those kind of texts? I am getting the impression that things are slow for some of the ladies.

  12. #21208

    More flakes than a Tony the Tiger cereal box

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had the time to write a review yet, but have seen her this week. She is looking for some visitors. If you have her number from before reach out. Her phone is kinda junky so give her some leeway. If anyone else wants to see her let me know and I can pass along the digits. She's been reviewed many times here. Cool chick.
    It's not just her phone that's jacked, it's her reliability and availability. No need to write what's already been shared on this forum. She doesn't have her own room and when she does she flakes because she's either sleeping or who knows what. This one requires patience and being available when she is. Otherwise, very tight and creamy kitty with a fairly attractive tall chick. Only thing is she's not PSE and she's very submissive.

    Good luck fellas!

  13. #21207
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Aurora? She popped up in another board and both reviews seem suspect. She does have a website. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://naughtydesire.fun/rates-and-service/
    Photos are from an unrelated instagram / onlyfans model.

  14. #21206

    Melissa in Springfield

    I haven't had the time to write a review yet, but have seen her this week. She is looking for some visitors. If you have her number from before reach out. Her phone is kinda junky so give her some leeway. If anyone else wants to see her let me know and I can pass along the digits. She's been reviewed many times here. Cool chick.

  15. #21205

    NOVA on business in two weeks

    Hi everyone,

    I'll be in NOVA on business in a couple of weeks, and would love to sample the local talent. Does anyone have a reliable greek provider who does outcall? Prefer younger and petite, but willing to compromise.

    Happy to return the favor if you find yourself in NC.

    Thanks!

    Jester.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape