Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26347
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    Went by last week and she's all closed up.

    Did I miss something?
    No, you didn't missing anything. They've been closed periodically at times that they should be open for business. They and Serenity were affiliated. I liked the way that they were both a bit UTR but would occasionally have some gems. Low key locations, reasonable prices and even though they offered FS, they were HE friendly. But Serenity got a different contact number and started offering some high profile, BBFS super-stars. Which is cool for them but kind of bummed me out. I'm not into BBFS, not that there's anything wrong with it.

    Meanwhile Spa Spa, 23 xx kept the same vibe. However, over the last two months, even though the girls were very sweet, they just didn't float my boat at all. Then, as I checked in with them every week or so, I found that they were occasionally closed in prime time. Seems as though they've been relegated to second tier girls and are having a tough time justifying staying open for business. Probably due to their low traffic location. I've kept checking back for Emma and / or Coco because they're awesome but no luck.

    I've been liking Q Spa just down the way. They've been really good. Nice, cute, younger girls, newer clean rooms and as a bonus to me, they've been playing some hard rock 105.3 radio. 🤘. Gina and Summer were really nice. They seem to have a high turnover. So if you don't like the current girls, there will be new ones pretty frequently.

    I just want a true DT star. Like Brandy from the BBBJ board or Misa from Waples. I've had some that have come close. But never a true star like I seen on C'bate or porn sites.

  2. #26346
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368
    Yes, absolutely, we are dumping massive amount of jizz inside Fendi.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesBalls  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys creaming that pie too? I don't partake in BBFS personally, and haven't visited Fendi, but I'd love to visit her if she's getting filled up so I can enjoy seeing and feeling that natural lube.

  3. #26345

    Relocated or Gone With the Wind? El Cajon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    ECC=El Cajon city. The super generic spa with no name inside or out and not even on the card, is up the hill from Parkway Plaza in a little strip mall on the North side of Fletcher Parkway next to Baskin Robbins and the 99 cent store. Nice setup, standing and table shower, with cute, younger, very friendly girls with good massage skills. FS set up with HJ friendly attitude and pricing. Typically FS joints aren't very HJ only friendly in regard to service or pricing. Standard BBBJ and FS pricing.
    Went by last week and she's all closed up.

    Did I miss something?

  4. #26344

    Asking for a friend

    I typically do the half hour session but considering booking an hour with Vivian at some point this month. I'm curious if anyone has done the hour with her and if you got MSOG? What was the tip? I just don't understand why to do an hour if she would allow MSOG. Any info would be helpful before booking.

  5. #26343
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmersGoo  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know before I get the hankering for Lulu. And good for her, just goes to show you the American dream can still be had.
    Same name, you.

    Lulu is working with Nancy.

  6. #26342

    Good AMP on moreno

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  7. #26341

    Diana

    Which spa? PM welcome. Ty.

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueeGee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a perspective on Misa vs 1/2 Japanese Diana currently at another spa purely on looks?

  8. #26340
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesBalls  [View Original Post]
    I just talked to her when I saw her and she said she'd be here a few weeks. Damn, hope she stays longer. Shame you didn't get to visit her. Get her while she's hot then. Haha.
    That's good. I thought she was going upto LA early next week.

    Gives me a bit more time to visit.

  9. #26339

    Need some recs

    Looking for any providers with fake tits. The bigger the better as long as they are man made. Don't care what age. Also doesn't have to be FS. Thanks ya'll.

  10. #26338

    Bbfscip?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Fendi on several occasions and have never had an issue.
    Are you guys creaming that pie too? I don't partake in BBFS personally, and haven't visited Fendi, but I'd love to visit her if she's getting filled up so I can enjoy seeing and feeling that natural lube.

  11. #26337
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368

    Fendi

    I've seen Fendi on several occasions and have never had an issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    She's one of my absolute favorite providers. Great body. Great butt. Great service. Great kitty.

    My question to those that have accepted BBFS from her, have your tests come back clean?

    I'm afraid to go BBFS for that reason alone. If you mongers have come back clean after BBFS season with her, I may be open to it myself.

    TIA!

  12. #26336

    Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Diana is great too, she is shorter by 2 inches but both are thin with flat stomachs. Diana has natural B and Misa MM D done well. Both provide great service but Misa does Nuru and Diana does not. Misa better BBBJ w DT
    Agreed, I'm not sure if I know Diana but can confirm that Misa has well made D's and can deep throat really well. I can't really recall her height but she didn't seem short. She was wearing heels when I met her and was probably around 5'7. She's had some work done facially but honestly looks beautiful in my opinion.

  13. #26335

    Miss is more elegant and beautiful, like a Japanese model

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueeGee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a perspective on Misa vs 1/2 Japanese Diana currently at another spa purely on looks?
    Diana is great too, she is shorter by 2 inches but both are thin with flat stomachs. Diana has natural B and Misa MM D done well. Both provide great service but Misa does Nuru and Diana does not. Misa better BBBJ w DT

  14. #26334

    Double down on fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by SDradMan  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't tried Fendi out, I'd give her a shot. She always does me right and can take a pounding with no complaints. Open menu as well if you want it.
    She's one of my absolute favorite providers. Great body. Great butt. Great service. Great kitty.

    My question to those that have accepted BBFS from her, have your tests come back clean?

    I'm afraid to go BBFS for that reason alone. If you mongers have come back clean after BBFS season with her, I may be open to it myself.

    TIA!

  15. #26333

    Spa Hans. Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a while. Wondering what the selection is like.

    Thanks.
    Been a while, so I decided to do a walk-in today to see how the Spa Hans lineup looked. If I was dissatisfied, I would've just went to go see a tried-and-true. Cici greeted me, and I wasn't disappointed. She was cute, and had the floral slip dress. So, I knew she was the type to get down. 70 to the house for 1 hr.

    Cici is a cute 5 ft Chinese lady, probably mid-late 30's, maybe early 40's. Cute face, almond eyes. Nice, slightly curvy body, mostly tight all around (except for a minor pooch, but it's not terrible or a dealbreaker by any means. I'm just used to Yoyos super tight flat stomach and body). Soft milky skin, and enough ass to grab onto.

    Basically no English, but used her translation app on her phone, which worked for the most part.

    First off-putting gesture was that she didn't leave while I undressed. I waited a little, but she just stood there watching me. I know we should all know what we are there for, but I kinda like the privacy in the beginning. Just feels more thoughtful for the more shy ones. Gives me time to warm up to it all.

    At first, her massage felt suuuper rookie and amateur. When they do the chopping action, I know they green. No oil, no tease whatsoever. I've been unlucky recently, not receiving any good teasing, which I really look forward to, and gets me in the mood. That's why I miss Ella, her peace sign eagle claw action with the oil on my scrotum sent me to heaven before the flip. LOL.

    It actually took a bit to get into negotiations after the flip. Usually they ask right away, but she proceeded to just massage my arms & my legs. When I started feeling on her booty and waist, she started giggling. She complimented my fit / thin body, and said my face was beautiful. Nice flattery, so I shot it right back at her as best I could. Warminging up more, it took of bit of back and forth, via translator app. So I decided to just show her the amount (1. 4, which is how much I would've spent at my ATF anyway), and rubber, which conveyed what I wanted. (I later learned from Hannah, that she thought I was a new customer, so she was really careful. Good on her. She played that well). She equipped jimmy, lubed up, and stroked it a bit to get me ready. No BJ, which usually would've been disappointing, except I was horny and ready to go. Went from mish to k9. I'm probably smaller than average, so as she felt amazing, I've had tighter. But I imagine she'd be tight for majority of you folk. Felt it way more in k9, so it didn't take me long to bust.

    After, I requested a head massage with the remaining time left, which was leagues better than her back massage. Almost felt pro. So if you have some time left with Cici, ask for the head massage, and I ain't talking about the little head.

    Asked to meet Anna on my way out, since I saw her walking around, stealing glances of me haha. I like her look. Again, probably mid-late 30's, early 40's. But really takes care of her skin, face, body. She was in tight yoga athleisure, which always entices me to see what's under LOL. Super tight body, small ass, but she seems sweet, and just clean all-around. I've read some of yallz reviews on Anna, and she sounds fun. I just hope her massage and tease is at least decent ha. I plan to check her out next time, if I catch her while she's working.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape