Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36693

    Synclaire

    No ones tried this one?? I am shocked! Help a brotha out LOL.

  2. #36692

    Miu Miu PH Link

    I think this may be her - https://www.pornhub.com/model/miuzxc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    You got a the link for the pornhub for Miu Miu. I couldn't find.

  3. #36691
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see the prices?
    You got do to the screening first. 2 provider references or I'd and matching business card.

  4. #36690
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM52  [View Original Post]
    No appointments until 11/10 from what they told me. Miu Miu is on pornhub tho and looks as tempting as the west reviews say (nipples are amazing.) Didn't find much video or west coast reviews on Velvet. Posted prices earlier today honestly not insane for what you may get but definitely high end.
    Where did you see the prices?

  5. #36689
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM52  [View Original Post]
    No appointments until 11/10 from what they told me. Miu Miu is on pornhub tho and looks as tempting as the west reviews say (nipples are amazing.) Didn't find much video or west coast reviews on Velvet. Posted prices earlier today honestly not insane for what you may get but definitely high end.
    You got a the link for the pornhub for Miu Miu. I couldn't find.

  6. #36688
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge yet on this new agency?

    Https://bunnyfactory.net

    Curious to see how it is.
    No appointments until 11/10 from what they told me. Miu Miu is on pornhub tho and looks as tempting as the west reviews say (nipples are amazing.) Didn't find much video or west coast reviews on Velvet. Posted prices earlier today honestly not insane for what you may get but definitely high end.

  7. #36687

    Amanda

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/647365547420

    Anyone got the lowdown on what's down low with this gal? I seem to recall a report under a different name, but there is nothing helpful when I search the name ". Amanda".

    PM me if preferred TY!

  8. #36686

    New agency

    Has anyone taken the plunge yet on this new agency?

    Https://bunnyfactory.net

    Curious to see how it is.

  9. #36685

    Glorified street walker

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider  [View Original Post]
    I'm not getting any hits when searching on Betty. Does anyone have any info on this chick? Looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/626417002568
    Will probably still see her roaming every now and then. Her she was " ok" never partake, bc I be damn to give a street urchin 60 coins just for mouth swigs.

  10. #36684

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    The ONLY reason I am posting this is my favorite regular asked me to. I generally do not like sharing the great ones. She is the girl in the pics. Think of your hot neighbor that you would love to bang. Incall one of the better place East of I95. Cool girl, very hippy atmosphere. She always clean and full GFE with awesome skils. Never had a bad time. Never felt unsafe. Treat her right and guarantee she'll return the favor so don't fuck it up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/650665602125
    Coms were very good. Place was safe enough, her room was very clean as was she. No signs of any substance issues. She does this as a side hussle to make ends meet. Attractive 26 year old MILF. Body was nice. Soft natural B's. Slim waste wth basically unnoticeable baby damage. Still tite. Very passionate, gets into it, enjoys DFK. Nice BBBJ, takes direction well and was GFE to the max. No drama. Interesting girl, discreet, and polite. Treat her well and she definitely return the same.

  11. #36683
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Whats Mario coin count.
    Quoted 370/ hr, 340/45 min, 300/ hh. BB+100 extra shot+40.

  12. #36682

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT? Anyone else have info? She's been posting for 2+ weeks, so I know someone has been there.

    TIA!
    Have not pulled the trigger yet nor have I seen any reviews.

  13. #36681

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her number? Her link is dead.
    She pulls her adds on occasion but I sent you the number. Can also search Skip. Colombian Arlington and if she has a add it will pop up.

  14. #36680

    Any Info On Betty

    I'm not getting any hits when searching on Betty. Does anyone have any info on this chick? Looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/626417002568

  15. #36679

    She went by many names

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbazabba1995  [View Original Post]
    You by chance have a screenshot of the ad? These things keep getting pulled down.
    Was reviewed as Snow bunny, Honey, Yoga MILF, and now uses Dutchess. Here is the latest add:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/476662645149

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape