Thread: Private Delights in OC
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 269
-
11-14-24 09:54 #164Senior Member

Posts: 1388LizbethPalafox
Here you go.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 00:39 #163Senior Member

Posts: 84KatieKittie = Pixie = kaitlynfantasy on hx?
I think this is her right?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KaitlynFantasy
-
11-11-24 11:58 #162Senior Member

Posts: 439Got a direct link to Liiz? Couldn't find her.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 09:58 #161Senior Member

Posts: 1388Thicc Latina Mamis
Nice review. Love these Baja crew Babes on PD. They used to be active on Hx. Your sessions will be fire if you hablo español. My go-to thicc Latina is LiizPalafox. I have seen her a few times even a doubles once with another hot spinner named Eva Sanchez. Link below has some action shots and pics of both girls.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
LiizPalafox GFE Latina doggy BBBJ PD OC IE. Link expires 48 hrs.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/vrqcu...=9x6utfyf&dl=0
-
11-10-24 18:53 #160Senior Member

Posts: 39Harper10
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a-Ana/Harper10
Has anyone seen her?
-
11-08-24 23:45 #159Senior Member

Posts: 126More on Camila / CinnamonWoman
I've repeated a few times here. She's a very nice gal with a customer-first focus and great attitude. If you're looking for a thicc Latina MILF, she should do the trick.
Originally Posted by Novi15
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:23 #158Senior Member

Posts: 119Ashley Moss / Ashleymoss
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Ashleymoss
This lady is coming to the OC tomorrow (November 9th), I'm very tempted to make appointment with her, but I'm wondering if I have to have Mandingo or Hunter Biden penis size just to get past her ass cheeks. Loll.
I've banged big asses before, but I don't think I banged asses like hers, pretty close tho.
-
11-08-24 10:59 #157Senior Member

Posts: 57Camila
Seen her fairly recent, and a couple times prior. Thicker Latin MILF. Attractive face. Not a model but would check her out if passed in the wild. One or two inches taller than advertised, I would say. Good service, bang away. Pictures are her and representative with flex for fit. Also a cool hang. She used to do early morning late night but all things considered, recommend mid day. She has phone issues for some reason so encourages WhatsApp. Responsive easy scheduling, even on short notice if you are a client. Convenient upscale location with nice logistics. Will repeat at some point. Wide range of menu options to fit the budget.
Originally Posted by Novi15
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 19:31 #156Senior Member

Posts: 70CinnamonWoman
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Cinnamonwoman
Anyone seen her before? Has a couple tiers of menu options and I've seen one review from her on here from a couple years ago.
Reviews are in the 100's on PD. I'm more of an HX guy and PD reviews seem to be very generic. Someone on here did say she'll let you pound her out.
Mainly focusing on if she still looks good because I think the performance factor is still present but if that's changed too it would be nice to know.
I believe she goes by CamilaMarquez on HX but her network is old for some reason. Ratings are not new.
-
11-07-24 13:40 #155Senior Member

Posts: 62Wow amazing videos! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Shoskey
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 22:34 #154Regular Member

Posts: 8Amandababe
I didn't mind the dog too much, I actually liked him. He never got in the way of me creampieing my favorite white girl. I have so many pictures and videos of this girl, anyone out there interested in trading videos and stories of this tatted up.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Link expires whenever I feel like it.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/hovpa...=b8pnsa2r&dl=0
-
11-05-24 16:57 #153Senior Member

Posts: 70EvangelineLove. Different Person?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...evangelinelove
This profile posted above was originally a spinner from the OC with the same exact phone number.
The profile posted below is who that PD account originally belonged to. Even the reviews are for the original spinner girl they describe. Not a busty black female.
https://hot.com/us/ca/huntington-bea...82-0581/m-Exv5
Do girls sell their accounts and phone number when they want to leave the game? It's odd that the phone number is the exact unless these girls work under a booker.
-
10-18-24 17:05 #152Senior Member

Posts: 434Ameliaamelia69
Pictures are stolen from here (and other multiple sources);.
Originally Posted by Novi15
[View Original Post]
https://topfaps.com/model/enya4u
Review by Addison31 is completely fake, has 2 reviews posted on same day they joined PD, and the other review is a girl with stolen pictures obviously managed by the same agency / pimp or whatever!!
PD is getting as bad as Eros and Tryst.
-
10-17-24 14:53 #151Senior Member

Posts: 70White Teen Spinner Amelia
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ameliaamelia69
Haven't been on PD for a while and decided to see what else new is out there. 200 QV doesn't seem so bad.
I think she's a stunner and would do 600 HR but low volume reviews are the worst.
-
10-17-24 10:39 #150Senior Member

Posts: 1388Amandababe
She was awesome.
Originally Posted by Shoskey
[View Original Post]
Her pitbull was not. Really annoying and distracting. I was kneeling on the floor with Amanda at the edge of the bed spread eagle so I could munch on her white girl pussy. Damn dog was sniffing and licking my ass during DATY!
Can't say I liked it. Can't say I didn't like it either.











Reply With Quote



