Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Private Delights in OC

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 269
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Ace McNasty
  1. #164

    LizbethPalafox

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Got a direct link to Liiz? Couldn't find her.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LizbethPalafox.jpg‎  

  2. #163

    KatieKittie = Pixie = kaitlynfantasy on hx?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you guys may have a point. Apart from extreme GPS, another clue that these girls are now pimped is when they start posting Live feeds and Tiktok making fun of tricks.

    Specifically cheap tricks LOL. She is dancing with these other skanks and pros and asking what do you call a broke or cheap SD? Some of the replies were hilarious. My favs were "Splenda Daddy" or this one "Fast Food Father" ha ha ha!
    I think this is her right?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KaitlynFantasy

  3. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. Love these Baja crew Babes on PD. They used to be active on Hx. Your sessions will be fire if you hablo espaol. My go-to thicc Latina is LiizPalafox. I have seen her a few times even a doubles once with another hot spinner named Eva Sanchez. Link below has some action shots and pics of both girls.

    LiizPalafox GFE Latina doggy BBBJ PD OC IE. Link expires 48 hrs.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/vrqcu...=9x6utfyf&dl=0
    Got a direct link to Liiz? Couldn't find her.

  4. #161

    Thicc Latina Mamis

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetBagger  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a thicc Latina MILF, she should do the trick.
    Nice review. Love these Baja crew Babes on PD. They used to be active on Hx. Your sessions will be fire if you hablo español. My go-to thicc Latina is LiizPalafox. I have seen her a few times even a doubles once with another hot spinner named Eva Sanchez. Link below has some action shots and pics of both girls.

    LiizPalafox GFE Latina doggy BBBJ PD OC IE. Link expires 48 hrs.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/vrqcu...=9x6utfyf&dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_1.jpg‎   LiizPalafox ONT  (2).jpg‎   LiizPalafox ONT  (5).jpg‎   LiizPalafox ONT  (6).jpg‎  

  5. #160

  6. #159

    More on Camila / CinnamonWoman

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi15  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Cinnamonwoman

    Anyone seen her before? Has a couple tiers of menu options and I've seen one review from her on here from a couple years ago.

    Reviews are in the 100's on PD. I'm more of an HX guy and PD reviews seem to be very generic. Someone on here did say she'll let you pound her out.

    Mainly focusing on if she still looks good because I think the performance factor is still present but if that's changed too it would be nice to know.

    I believe she goes by CamilaMarquez on HX but her network is old for some reason. Ratings are not new.
    I've repeated a few times here. She's a very nice gal with a customer-first focus and great attitude. If you're looking for a thicc Latina MILF, she should do the trick.

  7. #158

    Ashley Moss / Ashleymoss

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Ashleymoss

    This lady is coming to the OC tomorrow (November 9th), I'm very tempted to make appointment with her, but I'm wondering if I have to have Mandingo or Hunter Biden penis size just to get past her ass cheeks. Loll.

    I've banged big asses before, but I don't think I banged asses like hers, pretty close tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-11-08 at 2.14.56 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-11-08 at 2.15.24 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-11-08 at 2.17.14 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #157

    Camila

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi15  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Cinnamonwoman

    Anyone seen her before? Has a couple tiers of menu options and I've seen one review from her on here from a couple years ago.

    Reviews are in the 100's on PD. I'm more of an HX guy and PD reviews seem to be very generic. Someone on here did say she'll let you pound her out.

    Mainly focusing on if she still looks good because I think the performance factor is still present but if that's changed too it would be nice to know.

    I believe she goes by CamilaMarquez on HX but her network is old for some reason. Ratings are not new.
    Seen her fairly recent, and a couple times prior. Thicker Latin MILF. Attractive face. Not a model but would check her out if passed in the wild. One or two inches taller than advertised, I would say. Good service, bang away. Pictures are her and representative with flex for fit. Also a cool hang. She used to do early morning late night but all things considered, recommend mid day. She has phone issues for some reason so encourages WhatsApp. Responsive easy scheduling, even on short notice if you are a client. Convenient upscale location with nice logistics. Will repeat at some point. Wide range of menu options to fit the budget.

  9. #156

    CinnamonWoman

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Cinnamonwoman

    Anyone seen her before? Has a couple tiers of menu options and I've seen one review from her on here from a couple years ago.

    Reviews are in the 100's on PD. I'm more of an HX guy and PD reviews seem to be very generic. Someone on here did say she'll let you pound her out.

    Mainly focusing on if she still looks good because I think the performance factor is still present but if that's changed too it would be nice to know.

    I believe she goes by CamilaMarquez on HX but her network is old for some reason. Ratings are not new.

  10. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoskey  [View Original Post]
    I didn't mind the dog too much, I actually liked him. He never got in the way of me creampieing my favorite white girl. I have so many pictures and videos of this girl, anyone out there interested in trading videos and stories of this tatted up.

    Link expires whenever I feel like it.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/hovpa...=b8pnsa2r&dl=0
    Wow amazing videos! Thank you.

  11. #154

    Amandababe

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She was awesome.

    Her pitbull was not. Really annoying and distracting. I was kneeling on the floor with Amanda at the edge of the bed spread eagle so I could munch on her white girl pussy. Damn dog was sniffing and licking my ass during DATY!

    Can't say I liked it. Can't say I didn't like it either.
    I didn't mind the dog too much, I actually liked him. He never got in the way of me creampieing my favorite white girl. I have so many pictures and videos of this girl, anyone out there interested in trading videos and stories of this tatted up.

    Link expires whenever I feel like it.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/hovpa...=b8pnsa2r&dl=0

  12. #153

    EvangelineLove. Different Person?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...evangelinelove

    This profile posted above was originally a spinner from the OC with the same exact phone number.

    The profile posted below is who that PD account originally belonged to. Even the reviews are for the original spinner girl they describe. Not a busty black female.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/huntington-bea...82-0581/m-Exv5

    Do girls sell their accounts and phone number when they want to leave the game? It's odd that the phone number is the exact unless these girls work under a booker.

  13. #152

    Ameliaamelia69

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi15  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ameliaamelia69

    Haven't been on PD for a while and decided to see what else new is out there. 200 QV doesn't seem so bad.

    I think she's a stunner and would do 600 HR but low volume reviews are the worst.
    Pictures are stolen from here (and other multiple sources);.

    https://topfaps.com/model/enya4u

    Review by Addison31 is completely fake, has 2 reviews posted on same day they joined PD, and the other review is a girl with stolen pictures obviously managed by the same agency / pimp or whatever!!

    PD is getting as bad as Eros and Tryst.

  14. #151

    White Teen Spinner Amelia

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ameliaamelia69

    Haven't been on PD for a while and decided to see what else new is out there. 200 QV doesn't seem so bad.

    I think she's a stunner and would do 600 HR but low volume reviews are the worst.

  15. #150

    Amandababe

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoskey  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys, Ace and I can't be the only ones with videos of this hot tatted white girl. PM me to buy or trade.
    She was awesome.

    Her pitbull was not. Really annoying and distracting. I was kneeling on the floor with Amanda at the edge of the bed spread eagle so I could munch on her white girl pussy. Damn dog was sniffing and licking my ass during DATY!

    Can't say I liked it. Can't say I didn't like it either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amandababe bbfs Anaheim Hills  (1).jpg‎   Amandababe bbfs Anaheim Hills  (7).jpg‎   Amandababe bbfs Anaheim Hills  (8).jpg‎   Amandababe bbfs Anaheim Hills  (9).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape