Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 41283
-
11-09-24 07:07 #36693Senior Member

Posts: 260Synclaire
No ones tried this one?? I am shocked! Help a brotha out LOL.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 02:04 #36692Banned Member

Posts: 739Miu Miu PH Link
I think this may be her - https://www.pornhub.com/model/miuzxc.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 02:02 #36691Senior Member

Posts: 414You got do to the screening first. 2 provider references or I'd and matching business card.
Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 01:57 #36690Senior Member

Posts: 82Where did you see the prices?
Originally Posted by JSM52
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 19:57 #36689Senior Member

Posts: 414You got a the link for the pornhub for Miu Miu. I couldn't find.
Originally Posted by JSM52
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:31 #36688Senior Member

Posts: 49No appointments until 11/10 from what they told me. Miu Miu is on pornhub tho and looks as tempting as the west reviews say (nipples are amazing.) Didn't find much video or west coast reviews on Velvet. Posted prices earlier today honestly not insane for what you may get but definitely high end.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 14:39 #36687Senior Member

Posts: 151Amanda
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/647365547420
Anyone got the lowdown on what's down low with this gal? I seem to recall a report under a different name, but there is nothing helpful when I search the name ". Amanda".
PM me if preferred TY!
-
11-08-24 13:53 #36686Senior Member

Posts: 31New agency
Has anyone taken the plunge yet on this new agency?
Https://bunnyfactory.net
Curious to see how it is.
-
11-08-24 11:24 #36685Senior Member

Posts: 909Glorified street walker
Will probably still see her roaming every now and then. Her she was " ok" never partake, bc I be damn to give a street urchin 60 coins just for mouth swigs.
Originally Posted by NightRider
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 10:12 #36684Senior Member

Posts: 413Crystal
Coms were very good. Place was safe enough, her room was very clean as was she. No signs of any substance issues. She does this as a side hussle to make ends meet. Attractive 26 year old MILF. Body was nice. Soft natural B's. Slim waste wth basically unnoticeable baby damage. Still tite. Very passionate, gets into it, enjoys DFK. Nice BBBJ, takes direction well and was GFE to the max. No drama. Interesting girl, discreet, and polite. Treat her well and she definitely return the same.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 09:31 #36683Senior Member

Posts: 49Quoted 370/ hr, 340/45 min, 300/ hh. BB+100 extra shot+40.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:02 #36682Senior Member

Posts: 256Jackie
Have not pulled the trigger yet nor have I seen any reviews.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 07:10 #36681Senior Member

Posts: 559Sent
She pulls her adds on occasion but I sent you the number. Can also search Skip. Colombian Arlington and if she has a add it will pop up.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:42 #36680Regular Member

Posts: 12Any Info On Betty
I'm not getting any hits when searching on Betty. Does anyone have any info on this chick? Looks interesting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/626417002568
-
11-07-24 22:32 #36679Senior Member

Posts: 220She went by many names
Was reviewed as Snow bunny, Honey, Yoga MILF, and now uses Dutchess. Here is the latest add:
Originally Posted by Abbazabba1995
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/476662645149








Reply With Quote





