Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 31624
-
11-12-24 10:19 #27964Senior Member

Posts: 237Hidden Gem Orlando
Anyone seen this girl.
https://www.slixa.com/florida/orland...ems-in-orlando
-
11-12-24 06:32 #27963Senior Member

Posts: 67Deborah
Boy oh boy! Costa Rican Deborah is coming back in town this week. I saw her last year and she's a great GFE. Face is a 10, body is a 10, and overall experience was a 10. She's not cheap! However, it was worth every bit of it. I ended up seeing her two days back to back. I couldn't get enough. LOL! Catch her while she's here. Trust me!
https://tryst.link/escort/deborah21
-
11-11-24 06:27 #27962Regular Member

Posts: 12Rose
Saw her recently in a safe hotel. Looks exactly like the pics and offers BBFSCIP. Everything is on the menu except kissing.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...182/7868552611
-
11-10-24 20:41 #27961Senior Member

Posts: 25JoyToy Revisit
Reacquainted with JoyToy recently and she was as fun as ever. Very enthusiastic and gives it her all.
-
11-10-24 16:23 #27960Senior Member

Posts: 1125I've seen her 4 times since July. Well 5 after last night, price point for her looks and those tatas is great value. I did think she would open up a bit more through the visits but somehow she's become more mechanical and disconnected. I also feel she's gained a lot of weight recently.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 11:24 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 684Laura YMMV
Like I said she is hot and at 150 hh, it's worth it to hold and kiss those soft large naturals. She's not GFE, but I think if she's comfiest with you and I'd imagine if you could speak Spanish she'd probably open up. With me, she we kissed, just not as passionately as I like, she seemed to enjoy riding and was saying something sexy in Spanish, I just didn't know what, could've been her grocery list for all I know bit it seemed hot, LOL she'll be back in idrive area Wednesday. Worth the 150 hh if she was GFE I'd totally pay 200 hh for that.
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 00:37 #27958Senior Member

Posts: 123She is hot laura
She is hot. I think though despite the hotness, she isn't a real GFE for most YMMV. Not with me. Also lackluster CBJ. I got the feeling she wasn't attracted to me LOL. But I have great GFE with others so maybe I don't fit her criteria. I did see her two times though.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 10:15 #27957Senior Member

Posts: 684Laura
Beautiful young lady with a very nice body. Surprised she doesn't have more reviews, she's smoked hot with some of the softest and biggest naturals I've ever felt. The view of her riding you and arching her back and those puppies in your hands wow. I think it would have been better if I knew Spanish, she genuinely seemed to like my size and was saying something in Spanish while grinding which was nice. Not much of a passionate kisser, that was the only con, but for 150 I think she was well worth it, beautiful smile and wow what a rack. Wish I knew Spanish. I need to get down to west palm beach where she dances.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178471323
-
11-08-24 15:23 #27956Senior Member

Posts: 377Sexy Red
Used to go by Stacy if I remember. Cool girl, good skills. When I dreamed of her she asked me if I had a condom, and while in mish, pulled me out, took the cover off and had me fill her up. Not my smartest moment, but that shit was hot.
Originally Posted by LeonRocks
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 13:56 #27955Senior Member

Posts: 25What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 13:52 #27954Senior Member

Posts: 461I've wanted to see her for a while but with all of the bad reviews to her being a dead fish and too many rules. I don't know how she continues to get business.
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 13:20 #27953Regular Member

Posts: 18Super hot and super mechanical.
If you like hot model with zero personality, then she your gal!
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 13:12 #27952Regular Member

Posts: 17Had a question since I'm new here to Orlando, is there any that you guys know or providers that you'd recommend?
-
11-08-24 13:11 #27951Senior Member

Posts: 225You should add a disclaimer on her. About half of her reviews are negative! Lots of rules would caution a Monge.. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 06:38 #27950Senior Member

Posts: 287Saw blue eyed bunny. She is the girl in the pics. She's very hot but lots of rules. No sucking tits, no kiss, only cfs. If you like young blonds with a hot body she is that. Performance was ok if you take control. She didn't rush or anything but all business. Might try her again to see if her menu opens up more. She said she's leaving for Miami.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/4078810659











Reply With Quote





