Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 41288
-
11-08-24 09:31 #36683Senior Member

Posts: 49Quoted 370/ hr, 340/45 min, 300/ hh. BB+100 extra shot+40.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:02 #36682Senior Member

Posts: 256Jackie
Have not pulled the trigger yet nor have I seen any reviews.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 07:10 #36681Senior Member

Posts: 559Sent
She pulls her adds on occasion but I sent you the number. Can also search Skip. Colombian Arlington and if she has a add it will pop up.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:42 #36680Regular Member

Posts: 12Any Info On Betty
I'm not getting any hits when searching on Betty. Does anyone have any info on this chick? Looks interesting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/626417002568
-
11-07-24 22:32 #36679Senior Member

Posts: 220She went by many names
Was reviewed as Snow bunny, Honey, Yoga MILF, and now uses Dutchess. Here is the latest add:
Originally Posted by Abbazabba1995
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/476662645149
-
11-07-24 21:59 #36678Senior Member

Posts: 45You by chance have a screenshot of the ad? These things keep getting pulled down.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 21:49 #36677Senior Member

Posts: 220Here it is
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/305420608295
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 21:42 #36676Senior Member

Posts: 220Many Moons Ago
Saw her of Arlington Expressway. She was older and showed her millage then, so not sure what she looks like now. Pics she uses are at least 5-6 years old. Service was ok, nothing to write home about but she did the job. Only draw back was she talked about her girlfriend non stop.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 19:05 #36675Senior Member

Posts: 200Well. I was in the area and saw Joy only. I'm not sure I should have done it, but was thinking with little head for sure. Your review was spot-on about the living situation and kids, even the blow up mattress! Haha.
Originally Posted by FormulaOne
[View Original Post]
Very nice non rushed BBBJ and CFS in doggy. Very tight and took direction well. I sensed Joy was pretty down to early and just trying to make a buck. Absolutely no drama. I was in and out in 20 min or so. Donation was. 60.
-
11-07-24 18:33 #36674Senior Member

Posts: 414Do you have her number? Her link is dead.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 18:31 #36673Senior Member

Posts: 414Whats Mario coin count.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 17:56 #36672Senior Member

Posts: 374Found an ad that has real pictures of this chick:
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178575722.
-
11-07-24 16:44 #36671Senior Member

Posts: 1016New Korean Agency Bunny Facotory starting tomorrow 11/8
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/
New Korean Agency Bunny Factory starting tomorrow 11/8.
One of the first starters Miu Miu is a must see, tall / slender, experienced with ton of raving reviews from Atlanta, DC, NYC and NJ.
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/miumiu
-
11-07-24 16:20 #36670Senior Member

Posts: 1055By the looks of those pictures
By the looks of those pictures I think she did you a favor.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 16:07 #36669Senior Member

Posts: 200Well. I was in the area and saw Joy only. I'm not sure I should have done it, but was thinking with little head for sure. Your review was spot-on about the living situation and kids, even the blow up mattress! Haha.
Originally Posted by FormulaOne
[View Original Post]
Very nice non rushed BBBJ and CFS in doggy. Very tight and took direction well. I sensed Joy was pretty down to early and just trying to make a buck. Absolutely no drama. I was in and out in 20 min or so. Donation was. 60.











Reply With Quote





