Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36685

    Glorified street walker

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider  [View Original Post]
    I'm not getting any hits when searching on Betty. Does anyone have any info on this chick? Looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/626417002568
    Will probably still see her roaming every now and then. Her she was " ok" never partake, bc I be damn to give a street urchin 60 coins just for mouth swigs.

  2. #36684

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    The ONLY reason I am posting this is my favorite regular asked me to. I generally do not like sharing the great ones. She is the girl in the pics. Think of your hot neighbor that you would love to bang. Incall one of the better place East of I95. Cool girl, very hippy atmosphere. She always clean and full GFE with awesome skils. Never had a bad time. Never felt unsafe. Treat her right and guarantee she'll return the favor so don't fuck it up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/650665602125
    Coms were very good. Place was safe enough, her room was very clean as was she. No signs of any substance issues. She does this as a side hussle to make ends meet. Attractive 26 year old MILF. Body was nice. Soft natural B's. Slim waste wth basically unnoticeable baby damage. Still tite. Very passionate, gets into it, enjoys DFK. Nice BBBJ, takes direction well and was GFE to the max. No drama. Interesting girl, discreet, and polite. Treat her well and she definitely return the same.

  3. #36683
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Whats Mario coin count.
    Quoted 370/ hr, 340/45 min, 300/ hh. BB+100 extra shot+40.

  4. #36682

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT? Anyone else have info? She's been posting for 2+ weeks, so I know someone has been there.

    TIA!
    Have not pulled the trigger yet nor have I seen any reviews.

  5. #36681

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her number? Her link is dead.
    She pulls her adds on occasion but I sent you the number. Can also search Skip. Colombian Arlington and if she has a add it will pop up.

  6. #36680

    Any Info On Betty

    I'm not getting any hits when searching on Betty. Does anyone have any info on this chick? Looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/626417002568

  7. #36679

    She went by many names

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbazabba1995  [View Original Post]
    You by chance have a screenshot of the ad? These things keep getting pulled down.
    Was reviewed as Snow bunny, Honey, Yoga MILF, and now uses Dutchess. Here is the latest add:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/476662645149

  8. #36678
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    After seeing many positive reviews, I reached out and connect with here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/457584555917

    She seemed fine and after a few back and forth we set up a time for our meeting. First problem, she lives on a dead end street and directs you to part in the median in the middle of the street (the whole neighborhood can see you coming and going). Second problem, she walks out to meet you and walks you out after wards. Third, and biggest, problem is no hygiene. I must have been the first of the day after the dream she got up, put her tshirt and shorts straight on (no shower, no wiping, no cleaning of any kind) and walked me out. As I was leaving there was another car seating in the median and the next monger was on his way to see her (sorry man, that was awkward). The problem is given her likes for BBFS with CIP and the recent report of another provider sharing a gift, I would neither repeat nor recommend. In Fact I would highly recommend avoiding her!
    You by chance have a screenshot of the ad? These things keep getting pulled down.

  9. #36677

    Here it is

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her number? Her link is dead.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/305420608295

  10. #36676

    Many Moons Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    I've seen others ask but never a reply. Has anyone experienced Ms Cammy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/542753201405
    Saw her of Arlington Expressway. She was older and showed her millage then, so not sure what she looks like now. Pics she uses are at least 5-6 years old. Service was ok, nothing to write home about but she did the job. Only draw back was she talked about her girlfriend non stop.

  11. #36675
    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOne  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for intel. Sounds about right based my gut.
    Well. I was in the area and saw Joy only. I'm not sure I should have done it, but was thinking with little head for sure. Your review was spot-on about the living situation and kids, even the blow up mattress! Haha.

    Very nice non rushed BBBJ and CFS in doggy. Very tight and took direction well. I sensed Joy was pretty down to early and just trying to make a buck. Absolutely no drama. I was in and out in 20 min or so. Donation was. 60.

  12. #36674
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    This chick is Colombian and PR.

    Seen her a couple times and always leave happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/034304403639

    First pic is brand new. I prefer her with her dark hair.
    Do you have her number? Her link is dead.

  13. #36673
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.bunnyfactory.net/

    New Korean Agency Bunny Factory starting tomorrow 11/8.

    One of the first starters Miu Miu is a must see, tall / slender, experienced with ton of raving reviews from Atlanta, DC, NYC and NJ.

    https://www.bunnyfactory.net/miumiu
    Whats Mario coin count.

  14. #36672
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220198

    The journey to find a decent Latina continues. I'm texting every single one that doesn't list their address as University or Cagle. Most still end up being at University. Finally found this one that gave me an address off Lenoir. Her pictures looked too good to be true but I was willing to give it a shot. If she even looked 70% of those pictures we'd have a winner. Showed up at the hotel, headed up to the room, and, of course, it was not the girl in the pictures. Not even a close resemblance. This was a thicker Latina with dyed red hair. She wasn't terrible looking but she wasn't the best. Her body was tight, though thicker. Due to the lack of options and the fact that her body didn't look terrible, I went in the room and off we went. The session was decent, though nothing to write home about. It was definitely better than anything I found at University.
    Found an ad that has real pictures of this chick:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178575722.

  15. #36671

    New Korean Agency Bunny Facotory starting tomorrow 11/8

    https://www.bunnyfactory.net/

    New Korean Agency Bunny Factory starting tomorrow 11/8.

    One of the first starters Miu Miu is a must see, tall / slender, experienced with ton of raving reviews from Atlanta, DC, NYC and NJ.

    https://www.bunnyfactory.net/miumiu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MiuMiu(BunnyFactory) (1).jpg‎   MiuMiu(BunnyFactory) (5).jpg‎   MiuMiu(BunnyFactory) (4).jpg‎   MiuMiu(BunnyFactory) (3).jpg‎   MiuMiu(BunnyFactory) (2).jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape