Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 905 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    About testing

    Great advice given by all. Adding my 2 cents. Quest diagnostics in my opinion is most discrete of all options. No dr visit. You go online buy the test you want schedule and appointment. 2 locations to choose in rva. They don't ask you a bunch of questions. Draw blood give you a cup to pee in. And in less the 2 days you get an email to log in account to view results. I've gotten results back as soon as next day before. Butbit cost the most too. I use when no symptons are showing. If you have bump, rash or anything ilregular then you want to see a dr. Patient first slow as molasas. I recommend care now urgent care.

  2. #13172

    Re"testing

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    It's actually https://www.stdcheck.com/ . Try Quest Diagnostics on Three Chopt Rd if you start getting symptoms.
    Thank you for the correction, ole memory aint what is was. They were still great and easy.

  3. #13171

    Use Doxy

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    For starters, I am not a Dr. What I am about to say comes from my research, personal experiences, and discussions with Drs.

    What is about to happen. Tomorrow you will notice something different. Could be a new feeling when you urinate, tingling sensation from your little head, a spot or bump you have never seen before, etc. Your mind is going to run wild and you will convince yourself something is wrong. Taking to Google, you'll be completely certain you have caught something. This is almost certainly your mind playing tricks on you and a mental ultra sensitivity to everything in your genital regions. Reality is the likelihood you have caught anything is so low it's pretty much non-existent.

    As you said, HIV risk is so low, it's near impossible for a it to be transmitted from a woman to a man via vaginal intercourse. I wouldn't be surprised if someday it's like Hep and we realize vaginal intercourse is not how it is transmitted. It requires significant blood sharing. Unless she was bleeding from her kitty and you had open wounds on your dick, you're probably fine.

    For the bacteria ones, the risk is also very low. Something like less than 30% rate of transmission from unprotected sex with someone that is infected. Thinking about how she doesn't sound like someone who takes risks of unprotected sex and you were only unprotected for a portion of the time, my guess is you're in the clear. Even if you were infected, it's not going to be easy to get treated without a test and you'll have to wait a few days or for symptoms to appear for a test to show anything. Doxy works in some cases but penicillin shots are more likely to be used for bacterial infections.

    HPV might be your most likely culprit. Estimates are as high as 85% of humans have some strain of it. Only a few strains cause noticeable symptoms and it legitimately can be dormant for years in your system. There is no test or treatment of the virus. If warts appear they can treat them but not the actual virus. Good news for you is you could have caught it from this escort or another, your current gf or one from three years ago. If you got it and there are symptoms no one can prove there was any cheating.
    Penicillin is not effective except to treat syphilis. The point of the doxy is to beat the bug before it can infect. Once you have symptoms you know you are infected. And then doxy will ot be enough to treat gonorrhea. https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2023/02/42...rug-resistance.

  4. #13170
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I may go the doxy pep route for now but any symptoms and I'd get the testing done.
    For starters, I am not a Dr. What I am about to say comes from my research, personal experiences, and discussions with Drs.

    What is about to happen. Tomorrow you will notice something different. Could be a new feeling when you urinate, tingling sensation from your little head, a spot or bump you have never seen before, etc. Your mind is going to run wild and you will convince yourself something is wrong. Taking to Google, you'll be completely certain you have caught something. This is almost certainly your mind playing tricks on you and a mental ultra sensitivity to everything in your genital regions. Reality is the likelihood you have caught anything is so low it's pretty much non-existent.

    As you said, HIV risk is so low, it's near impossible for a it to be transmitted from a woman to a man via vaginal intercourse. I wouldn't be surprised if someday it's like Hep and we realize vaginal intercourse is not how it is transmitted. It requires significant blood sharing. Unless she was bleeding from her kitty and you had open wounds on your dick, you're probably fine.

    For the bacteria ones, the risk is also very low. Something like less than 30% rate of transmission from unprotected sex with someone that is infected. Thinking about how she doesn't sound like someone who takes risks of unprotected sex and you were only unprotected for a portion of the time, my guess is you're in the clear. Even if you were infected, it's not going to be easy to get treated without a test and you'll have to wait a few days or for symptoms to appear for a test to show anything. Doxy works in some cases but penicillin shots are more likely to be used for bacterial infections.

    HPV might be your most likely culprit. Estimates are as high as 85% of humans have some strain of it. Only a few strains cause noticeable symptoms and it legitimately can be dormant for years in your system. There is no test or treatment of the virus. If warts appear they can treat them but not the actual virus. Good news for you is you could have caught it from this escort or another, your current gf or one from three years ago. If you got it and there are symptoms no one can prove there was any cheating.

    HSV is also possible but not likely. Also another one that can be dormant for extended periods of time. No test or cure and good chance you'll know within the next ten days. It's not likely and generally only transmitted when there is an outbreak with one of the individuals. You probably would have noticed if she had anything wrong unless it was inside her a bit. There just isn't much you can do with this and it's unlikely so as hard as it is, just forget about to and try to move on until your a couple weeks down the road and your anxiety stops alerting you to every tickle you feel.

    Good luck, most of us have been in your shoes. Some because of going full out bare when the little head did the thinking. My prediction is you're fine and you'll forget about this in a couple weeks. Until then, try not to overreact and just remember the mind is powerful and Google is not your friend. Find ways to keep your mind off it and your anxieety down.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  5. #13169

    The 47

    Well 47 is coming early next year dream of many people but what does that means for the game more freedom more girl material? Or more restrictions? But one thing is for sure, high, very high prices coming a SW. BJ will cost you that same as change the breaks to your vehicle. Some of the prices for mediocre girls on some wsites are as lower 2 k for hour for diner and a possible BJ anything else comes to 4, 6 and 20 k.

  6. #13168
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    Go to stdtesting.com Used them before, can be done very discretely, if a positive comes back you can "talk" to one of their drs who will write a prescription. Not necessarily the cheapest route, but was well worth the money for the speed of results, and discretion.
    It's actually https://www.stdcheck.com/ . Try Quest Diagnostics on Three Chopt Rd if you start getting symptoms.

  7. #13167

    Condom broke

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    During a date yesterday the condom broke. I'm always very careful and do covered everything. During the deed, it broke and neither of us noticed until after.

    She's higher end and not a streetwalker if that matters. She said she's clean (not that she would say she wasn't) and was freaked out by the break which makes me think she's normally very careful too.

    My sitch is I don't want my girlfriend to have any issues. Should I preemptively get meds? Tested?
    Go to stdtesting.com Used them before, can be done very discretely, if a positive comes back you can "talk" to one of their drs who will write a prescription. Not necessarily the cheapest route, but was well worth the money for the speed of results, and discretion.

  8. #13166

    Concerned

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if I am overthinking it too much being anxious. She texted me after and asked if I was clean. I think that shows she is careful herself. She said she doesn't do anything bare. Again, only her word on it, but how freaked out she was when she realized it broke leads me to believe that's atypical for her.

    She said she gets tested herself after every tour and would share the results. Not sure when that is. I mention that because it leads me to believe she's careful and not some streetwalker raw dogging every dude.

    Personally I am always careful and covered, but don't guys on here go bare all the time with minimal impact. I know it can only take one time, but wondering if I should just relax and role the dice. I'm not really concerned about the HIV. The likelihood of that is low.

    More concerned with something bacterial.
    Totally agree about HIV- that is very low I just know people really freak out about that one which is the only reason I suggested it. For the bacterial I would get the doxy. One dose taken within 72 hours has like a 90% clearance rate of Gon, syph, and clam. Evidence shows the same for the micro plasmas which can be a real pain in the ass to get rid of. I like to keep some on hand just in case I get carried away or something similar happens to me.

  9. #13165

    Doxycycline

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Prob a good point. Avoiding contact w the gf won't be the issue. That's doable.

    Things won't show up for at least a little bit right? Should I go get some antibiotics and start them?

    Or just wait a week and see if I have any symptoms? (Obv no gf contact in that week which will suck).
    You need to get your hands on doxy. You can tell your dr what happened and they might give you it as PEP which will jnock out any possible bacterial infections but will not protect you from viral or fungal infections- HIV, hep a b or c, herpes, warts. You can get PEP for HIV so may want to go this route. If you do bot want to tell your dr what happened and I am not going to suggest you do anything illegal but lets say you make a telehealth virtual appointment and let them know about your sinus infection and that you do indeed tolerate doxy well might kill two birds with one stone there. You have 72 hours to start treatment. I highly recommend you get vaccinated for genital warts as well as hep b if you have not already.

  10. #13164
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    During a date yesterday the condom broke. I'm always very careful and do covered everything. During the deed, it broke and neither of us noticed until after.

    She's higher end and not a streetwalker if that matters. She said she's clean (not that she would say she wasn't) and was freaked out by the break which makes me think she's normally very careful too.

    My sitch is I don't want my girlfriend to have any issues. Should I preemptively get meds? Tested?
    Ufff so either you need a doctor who will treat you for all bacterial infections and not test you or you test then wait. Wait four days before you take a piss then wait two days to hear back from LabCorp. Good luck.

  11. #13163
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    During a date yesterday the condom broke. I'm always very careful and do covered everything. During the deed, it broke and neither of us noticed until after.

    She's higher end and not a streetwalker if that matters. She said she's clean (not that she would say she wasn't) and was freaked out by the break which makes me think she's normally very careful too.

    My sitch is I don't want my girlfriend to have any issues. Should I preemptively get meds? Tested?
    Better safe than sorry. If girlfriend wants sex, then you'll have to be creative like saying your tired or sick. At least until results come back.

  12. #13162

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Luv that girl. She's a genuinely nice person, a people pleaser and rockin a great body. Fun lay. I've fucked her 2 x a week since she came back and I'm always glad to see her. I love her body on my body. 90% of the time I see providers it's for deep throat only but w her it always turns to FS. Why? She's so hot? Sure. She really turns me on? That too. But mostly because she's not great or even above average at giving head. I've been holding that back for months but now I've said it. I just had her in the back of my truck the other night; great fucking terrible sucking and I would marry her tomorrow if she got clean. How sad is that?
    Do you have any link for her ad. Where does she post?

  13. #13161
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Luv that girl. She's a genuinely nice person, a people pleaser and rockin a great body. Fun lay. I've fucked her 2 x a week since she came back and I'm always glad to see her. I love her body on my body. 90% of the time I see providers it's for deep throat only but w her it always turns to FS. Why? She's so hot? Sure. She really turns me on? That too. But mostly because she's not great or even above average at giving head. I've been holding that back for months but now I've said it. I just had her in the back of my truck the other night; great fucking terrible sucking and I would marry her tomorrow if she got clean. How sad is that?
    Keep the good times rolling.

  14. #13160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Whitney

    Luv that girl. She's a genuinely nice person, a people pleaser and rockin a great body. Fun lay. I've fucked her 2 x a week since she came back and I'm always glad to see her. I love her body on my body. 90% of the time I see providers it's for deep throat only but w her it always turns to FS. Why? She's so hot? Sure. She really turns me on? That too. But mostly because she's not great or even above average at giving head. I've been holding that back for months but now I've said it. I just had her in the back of my truck the other night; great fucking terrible sucking and I would marry her tomorrow if she got clean. How sad is that?

  15. #13159

    Petersburg

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkBrogan  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but I'll be in Petersburg for a quick day and then heading west. Wondering if ya'll know of any good AMP's, SW, or Escorts in the area? Greatly appreciated!
    It's alot of choices in Petersburg, either STG or listcrawler take your pick!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape