Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 8721
-
11-19-24 14:15 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone seen her before is she legit and worth it?
-
11-19-24 12:08 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 175Brenda
If she's retired, then Good Luck to her. I always found her to be a solid provider. I thought this was coming so I tried to schedule with her several times in the last year when she posted but was never able to get a response. I had been on a yearly visit schedule but I guess not often enough to be remembered as a regular.
Originally Posted by JoSchmoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 07:14 #7594Senior Member

Posts: 89I just looked up her incall and it was sold last month. Could not connect with her last time I tried, I have her real number and have been seeing her off and on for almost 20 years. Spoke to her and said she didn't recognize my name, I did see her infrequently but my name is definitely recognizable, so who knows. Maybe someone else can give more info.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 20:56 #7593Senior Member

Posts: 145Brenda / Pretty Woman
Haven't seen Brenda / Pretty Woman in Wallingford post in a while. Rumor here is she's only seeing previous clients. After my earlier review with Pussycat Meow, I've got an itch to scratch for big fake tits and a bimbo MILF / GILF would be perfect.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
Note: I suspect she might be out of the business? Rumor is her incall was up for sale and found a new owner last month.
Anyone willing to connect me with her? PM is fine if discretion preferred.
-
11-11-24 15:54 #7592Senior Member

Posts: 215Italian Jess
Agreed. Such a shame.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 13:19 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 216Italian MILF Jess
So I saw this one, and was really a waste of time. Talk and complain about EVERYTHING. For at least 20 minutes. Opted for a QV. Once that began she was a clock watcher. BBJ was lack luster stopping and asking how was she doing, SMH. I had to stop her and I started to get myself hard. Suited up and told her to get on top. She said I like missionary, and laid back down and had me do all the work while she just laid there.
I pretended to bust, got off her, dressed and was out the door. Big let down, waste of time and money. Def no repeat.
-
11-10-24 19:19 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 66Glad to hear that as well
I've been turned on by the pink lingerie photo all week. Might have to stop by in Milford!
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
For a body like that, I can deal with a little "variety" in the facial area.
ODH.
-
11-10-24 19:17 #7589Senior Member

Posts: 930Syn Lina, Synn
I have seen them on PornHub and she was very enthusiastic; But cannot find them now, maybe taken down.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Here are a couple from a basic Google search.
https://pornzog.com/video/19752044/s...bbc-backshots/ Synn.
https://4kporn.xxx/videos/734479/sun...&utm_content=1 Synn.
https://www.fapcat.com/videos/166013...ows-thugs-bbc/ Synn.
-
11-09-24 22:54 #7588Senior Member

Posts: 47Gotcha. I'll give itnsome time and see if anyone responds. If I end going for it, I'll let you all know.
.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 18:41 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 334Jessica today
Another great GFE session with Jessica, I can't recommend her enough.
Her Milford ad will be up till Monday or Tuesday, and next weekend at a very decent hotel in Meriden.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/79500004
For people who would inevitably ask me, I believe the first 3 pics was her 8-10 years ago, just a guess.
Anyway, she gave me a 20 min massage, then the rest of the hour we had sensual fun. Sorry I don't like itemizing the acts in here, feel free to DM me.
-
11-08-24 12:20 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 312Great
Oh good. I was hoping someone had seen her before. You can see the androgynous look I'm talking about tho. Especially in one of the photos she sent me personally. I take what you guys say as levit so if she's a freaky alcoholic. It may be fun from time to time. Plus no scams. Is a huge bonus.
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 11:09 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 976I concur here. Same experience I had a while back. She was hosting in Milford at the time.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 10:21 #7584Senior Member

Posts: 693Synn
Tried a few times via text to contact her. I've gotten a few one word texts, but never answered my questions regarding location or prices. Someone posted a link for a video on pornhub. Can't recall what forum though.
Originally Posted by TravProf
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 08:18 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 59Agreed!
Definitely a woman! Has children. Kinda freaky but chill too.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 17:26 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 81Wrong
Not a dude. I've seen 3 x very freaky, very much alcoholic.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Has a vag she was born with.











Reply With Quote




