Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 17731
-
11-08-24 09:44 #14941Regular Member

Posts: 14https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/343375118864
Originally Posted by JimBro1206
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/377644294263
https://springfieldil.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /1 ad2 e535-f674-4 d4 c-aef5-9 c34 f78 e37 c1.
-
11-07-24 16:55 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 457Uhhhh. Who?
Originally Posted by BobC314
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 16:55 #14939Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks Bob, were did you catch up with her in St louis? I have tried to get ahold of with no luck?
Originally Posted by BobC314
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 16:09 #14938Regular Member

Posts: 14Jayde
I called that one she said call her back when I was ready. Probably another deposit scam though.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
The one I was interested in was Jayde which post in Sringfield, Illinois, Decatur and a few others beside St Louis. Her and Jessi and Doll. They all come up to Springfield for a week or two then go back to St louis. I've seen some postings but the big weekend is coming up. If anyone knows or sees an ad let me know. I like to get them when they first come to town. If your the last when there leaving well you boys know when ya seen a red beat up pussy that's not pink anymore. LOL.
-
11-07-24 15:42 #14937Regular Member

Posts: 5Good for a Qv
She's real and good for a qv. Only offers 2 positions, and doesn't get into. Ot.
-
11-07-24 13:18 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 250I've been wondering about this girl also, but I just don't get a good feeling.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 12:40 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 57I saw her about 6 months ago. Cute, young, slender, natural. Not very outgoing or much of a personality, but you're like me and you just want that body type, she's for you.
Originally Posted by JimBro1206
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:39 #14934Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw her last time she was in town. She's pretty great, does facetime verification though (I know that turns some off), and is very picture accurate; I'm terrible at guessing age, but she didn't look older than 30, so somewhere in the mid 20's is probably correct. She is tall, which you can sort of tell in the pictures but still surprised me a little bit, probably 5'9-5'10 maybe.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
She is very just down-to-business, all covered, but did get into it a little. All in all, was a decent experience. $$ for HH was the hit I did, $$$ for a FH.
-
11-07-24 10:15 #14933Senior Member

Posts: 279Kenzie
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197074009
Any info on this one? The age of 23 is suspicious to me, plus no reviews.
-
11-06-24 13:57 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 235Clayton
After 5 pm you do not have to pay the meter anymore.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 13:26 #14931Senior Member

Posts: 112If you toftt bring her a camera that does a better job than a potato.
Originally Posted by JimBro1206
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 12:56 #14930Senior Member

Posts: 239Serenity
She quoted me the following just yesterday:
120 qv.
175 hhr.
250 hr.
50 extra for trip to Greece.
(2) pops for the hour visit.
Moman.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 11:16 #14929Senior Member

Posts: 279Serenity
Serenity is $150 for a BJ?
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 07:21 #14928Regular Member

Posts: 14Jayde
Anyone seen this little spinner. Looks real hot. I think she works St Louis and Springfield Ill.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/434343896600
-
11-05-24 15:08 #14927Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't waste your time. Fake photos bait and switch. I went in and I told her you're not the girl in the photos. She shrugged her shoulders and says, they do that sometimes, and immediately said if I want to leave, it's OK. So I left. Lesson learned there's a reason why you reverse search their phone number and there aren't any reviews and the names in the photos switch around a lot.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




