Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 17727
-
11-07-24 15:42 #14937Regular Member

Posts: 5Good for a Qv
She's real and good for a qv. Only offers 2 positions, and doesn't get into. Ot.
-
11-07-24 13:18 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 250I've been wondering about this girl also, but I just don't get a good feeling.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 12:40 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 57I saw her about 6 months ago. Cute, young, slender, natural. Not very outgoing or much of a personality, but you're like me and you just want that body type, she's for you.
Originally Posted by JimBro1206
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:39 #14934Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw her last time she was in town. She's pretty great, does facetime verification though (I know that turns some off), and is very picture accurate; I'm terrible at guessing age, but she didn't look older than 30, so somewhere in the mid 20's is probably correct. She is tall, which you can sort of tell in the pictures but still surprised me a little bit, probably 5'9-5'10 maybe.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
She is very just down-to-business, all covered, but did get into it a little. All in all, was a decent experience. $$ for HH was the hit I did, $$$ for a FH.
-
11-07-24 10:15 #14933Senior Member

Posts: 279Kenzie
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197074009
Any info on this one? The age of 23 is suspicious to me, plus no reviews.
-
11-06-24 13:57 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 235Clayton
After 5 pm you do not have to pay the meter anymore.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 13:26 #14931Senior Member

Posts: 111If you toftt bring her a camera that does a better job than a potato.
Originally Posted by JimBro1206
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 12:56 #14930Senior Member

Posts: 239Serenity
She quoted me the following just yesterday:
120 qv.
175 hhr.
250 hr.
50 extra for trip to Greece.
(2) pops for the hour visit.
Moman.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 11:16 #14929Senior Member

Posts: 279Serenity
Serenity is $150 for a BJ?
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 07:21 #14928Regular Member

Posts: 14Jayde
Anyone seen this little spinner. Looks real hot. I think she works St Louis and Springfield Ill.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/434343896600
-
11-05-24 15:08 #14927Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't waste your time. Fake photos bait and switch. I went in and I told her you're not the girl in the photos. She shrugged her shoulders and says, they do that sometimes, and immediately said if I want to leave, it's OK. So I left. Lesson learned there's a reason why you reverse search their phone number and there aren't any reviews and the names in the photos switch around a lot.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 13:15 #14926Senior Member

Posts: 45I've never had a problem there. A lot of girls stay there, I park on Bemiston and enter in the side door. That way you avoid the front desk.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:08 #14925Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah I've seen her about a year ago. Looks like her pics. She was a little quiet. Service was alright. Not a scam but I don't really remember much that stood out to me.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 07:30 #14924Senior Member

Posts: 224It's a safe space, the elevator situation is kinda crazy and confusing at least it is to me. I never park in the parking garage, I always on the street and pay the meter. Best of luck and let us know it goes.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 22:25 #14923Senior Member

Posts: 47Safe choice
She has a gut, and a bit bigger now, but her services are pretty good, especially if you into BBBJ. Very friendly, and quiet personality.
Originally Posted by ArticProtocol
[View Original Post]
Safe and decent incall in south county. Her $ usually 150-200, but she does work with you.
Hope this help.
P. m if you want more info.









Reply With Quote






