Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 24691
-
11-07-24 01:49 #22966Senior Member

Posts: 1087Scammer
If you would have gotten the gift card she'd would have tried to get you to arrive at the meeting location and then tried her hardest to the card information out of you without actually ever meeting face to face. The scammers will send you to a hotel, even give you a room number all to get the card info from you.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 19:23 #22965Senior Member

Posts: 687Angel
I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html
-
11-06-24 14:50 #22964Senior Member

Posts: 411Any info on OK Massage off Muegge in St Chuck? Lily from Lakes Massage (now closed) is now there. Do they have a history of erotic massage? Never seen them mentioned before.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 10:56 #22963Senior Member

Posts: 279Shhhh Angie
I tried contacting her today since I saw a new ad posted, but she's not taking new clients. What area is she in anyways?
Originally Posted by OakBarrel2
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 09:24 #22962Banned Member

Posts: 175That's Leia
Was going to contact her years ago but after some homework decided not to, now I have never seen her but pics are not her and she is much heavier than the posted photos. She is in Florissant and been posting for a long time there are a few reviews on TER if you search her phone number.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 19:42 #22961Senior Member

Posts: 172Intel Request
What's up with this one? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-25866.html.
-
11-04-24 21:40 #22960Banned Member

Posts: 175Posted
I stay away from crazy.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 17:43 #22959Senior Member

Posts: 85That's new
Where was that posted or did she whisper that in your ear.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:05 #22958Banned Member

Posts: 175Crazy Abby
Is now Cherry Bloom, I am sure it must be one of several personalities.
-
11-04-24 12:42 #22957Senior Member

Posts: 244Thanks Sparky
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
Some studies suggest that using the third person can help people think more wisely. By describing a situation from a detached perspective, people may be able to see the bigger picture and consider other people's perspectives.
-
11-04-24 09:38 #22956Senior Member

Posts: 110Yep. The old SNL norm MacDonald "Bob Dole doesn't talk about Bob Dole in the third person. I'm Bob Dole".
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 00:08 #22955Senior Member

Posts: 200Bob Dole
Every time I ready one of Sparky's posts, I'm reminded of Bob Dole.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 23:50 #22954Senior Member

Posts: 150Third person
I think Spark talking in the 3rd person is pretty funny. Plus, he knows a lot and is willing to share. I appreciate his information.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 07:44 #22953Senior Member

Posts: 167Talking in the third person is creepy AF Sparky.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 15:58 #22952Regular Member

Posts: 14Angie
Agree with you, Angie might not be everyone's cup of tea but I always have had fun with her. She's sweet, reliable, and provides a good experience at a reasonable cost.
Originally Posted by Lovethatbob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





