Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 16683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15303
    Quote Originally Posted by GStuff  [View Original Post]
    If you do a skipthegames search for Yamii, that will have a link to her contact information.
    She is completely impossible to schedule. Routinely flakes out, runs her ad when she is not even available, at times lists in-call before stating only car dates, and ghosts like no tomorrow. Just beyond frustrating.

  2. #15302
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Any contact / digits for Yami?
    If you do a skipthegames search for Yamii, that will have a link to her contact information.

  3. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like sometimes she'll post like 3-4 times a day but you're right, sometimes she'll go a few days in between. Usually you can find her by searching for Middleton and looking for some variation of busty mature redhead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/131083514735
    Oh, that one. I have seen her ads, didn't know she went by "Roxy".

  4. #15300
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Mature" is probably A LOT MORE than "45". She's been around forever. I saw a review somewhere that she's a heavy smoker. OK if a girl is low-key about it but don't I want to get my clothes and body stunk up. Back in the day, all of the slutty chicks tasted like cigs when making out, was actually a bit of a turn-on.
    She's definitely in her early / mid 50's but I think you might mixing her up with another provider. This one has a lot more of a hippie / free spirit vibe and I definitely didn't smell any cigarette smoke. I've been on the boards and in the hobby for a little while now and have never seen her ads before around Madison either for what that's worth.

  5. #15299
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like sometimes she'll post like 3-4 times a day but you're right, sometimes she'll go a few days in between. Usually you can find her by searching for Middleton and looking for some variation of busty mature redhead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/131083514735
    "Mature" is probably A LOT MORE than "45". She's been around forever. I saw a review somewhere that she's a heavy smoker. OK if a girl is low-key about it but don't I want to get my clothes and body stunk up. Back in the day, all of the slutty chicks tasted like cigs when making out, was actually a bit of a turn-on.

  6. #15298
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen the ad, does she post infrequently? Anyone have a link?
    I feel like sometimes she'll post like 3-4 times a day but you're right, sometimes she'll go a few days in between. Usually you can find her by searching for Middleton and looking for some variation of busty mature redhead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/131083514735

  7. #15297
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She only does contact via email. At the bottom of her ad there's a button for emailing using the stg website. You can start things there and finish up once you get in contact with her. If you pick the phone number, it just brings back a bunch of 0's.
    I haven't seen the ad, does she post infrequently? Anyone have a link?

  8. #15296
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    5-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?
    Giddit.
    And Asian is still on my bucket list.
    Also, a shout out to Yami Tsunami, I only visit the Madison page since I saw her. Hands down the best Ive ever had! Its probably been a year since Ive seen her because Im way too busy. I love everything about that woman!
    Any contact / digits for Yami?

  9. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Had a very boring, uninspiring visit with her some months ago. She was covered with needle marks at the time. Save your fun funds for someone else.
    Thank you sir! Hard Pass!!

  10. #15294
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393
    5-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?

    Giddit.

  11. #15293
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393
    5-6 years ago I went to see someone else in Milwaukee. When the girl I came to see let me in the hotel room, Korean Princess was walking around the room naked and using the toilet with the door wide open. So I got a good look at her. I had absolutely no interest in her. Awkward body loaded with needle marks she looked old and totally washed up to me. She eventually left the room. I was told that she does do all bb but I wouldn't want to for free. I believe there were reviews in Milwaukee, at that time, that were also negative. But if druggie street walker quality is your thing?
    Giddit.
    And Asian is still on my bucket list.
    Also, a shout out to Yami Tsunami, I only visit the Madison page since I saw her. Hands down the best I’ve ever had! It’s probably been a year since I’ve seen her because I’m way too busy. I love everything about that woman!

  12. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by CWyoop76  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393
    Had a very boring, uninspiring visit with her some months ago. She was covered with needle marks at the time. Save your fun funds for someone else.

  13. #15291

    Korean Princess

    Hey Gents. This is a post for Wausau. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wausa...t/215593008393

  14. #15290
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob4501X  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Roxy?
    She only does contact via email. At the bottom of her ad there's a button for emailing using the stg website. You can start things there and finish up once you get in contact with her. If you pick the phone number, it just brings back a bunch of 0's.

  15. #15289

    Emma / Gem / Amber Red

    Had a recent night session with Emma / Gem / Amber Red.

    Her Skip links do not usually stay up, but here is her Tryst page: https://tryst.link/escort/emma-the-gem-33.

    200 hhr.

    CBJ, CFS (Mish), DATY.

    Pros: Probably the only Skip provider that I am actually attracted to without being horny first. Very tight. Safe, quiet, west-side incall. Tastes great, no odor. Pics are accurate.

    Cons: Would prefer to have the session on a bed instead of an (albeit large) couch. Fair amount of pet hair around the place.

    Says that the menu opens up for regulars; regardless of whether this is the case, I am inclined to try for an hour next time. Normally don't do hour appointments since the provider looks usually don't do it for me to get it up for another round; definitely not the case with her, and with how tight she is, MSOG seems worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape