Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 18363
-
11-08-24 15:13 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 1021Delusiuonal AF
This one's delusion has gone to another level. First she wants $1200 ppm (huh? But the kicker is that she wants both the first and second ppm paid upfront once you meet! Lmao! These bitches are getting crazier by the day I swear.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-efc3eafce220
-
11-08-24 09:46 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 456No! Are you?
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 09:20 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 286Are you, uh, seeking transgender?
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 09:02 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 456Potential Scammer
I'm not 100%sure but this one has multiple profiles under different name.
When I was chatting with her profile name was Bossy, now its Lovely miss.
As I said I 'm not 100%sure about her being a scammer, but proceed with caution.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-ff9c7cb0160e
-
11-07-24 17:30 #14429Senior Member

Posts: 456Helpful Bae
This one wants a donation before meeting. I got the sob story about needing financial help.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-9c905b67b6cf
-
11-07-24 01:15 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 286What's the problem? She actually should be asking for more per hour the longer the commitment. I do the same with my work.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 01:13 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 286She gives vibes of the bitchy wife from the hangover.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 22:33 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 525Mik
Mik is real, fairly attractive, pleasant, pre-med in DC, but wants $1,200 PPM.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 20:31 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 368Kara
Wants 800 you can get her down to 600; looks like an avg Asian AMP girl 300 max for me, unless I hear a good report.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-2ef40a1a65f0
-
11-06-24 19:04 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 439I know that they are all "real" people in the DMV except for Mik. Mik sent a personalized selfie, but not sure where she is located. I do not know if they actually provide any sugar.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 17:33 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 456Bee
Is it me or does this girl look like a transgender person.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-400c00716c29
-
11-06-24 15:01 #14422Senior Member

Posts: 379Asia & Noel
Asia is looking for the elusive Platonic daddy (no intimacy, her words). Noel is her bestie, so assuming the same.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 14:56 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 1021Exotycgxl
I like 'them athletically thicc and curvy so she's very much my type so willing to pay a little extra for this one if necessary as long as it's reasonable. I proposed $800 for 3-4 hrs. She said that wasn't enough for that long so I asked what she's looking for, she counters with 1 k for one hour. LOL WTF? They get more and more delusional by the day I swear.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-ae809a31db22
-
11-06-24 14:50 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 1021With this one I messaged her that it's a bit of a red flag that she's bragging about her fanboy-ism of Chris D'Elia in her profile and she might want to remove it. Her reply was "LOL. I don't care". Not that she's going to be my future wife but the fact that she's unapologetically loud and proud about being a fan of someone who's a self admitted multi-time sexual predator shit bag isn't exactly high praise for her character so I chose to pass on this one LOL.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 14:02 #14419Senior Member

Posts: 363Most look fake
Except for one or two all looks like fake profiles to me, the types of profiles that won't tempt me to initiate contact cause they could be scammers or time wasters, although you never know with some of them may be real. I probably miss out a few real ones by filtering.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





