Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 24035
-
11-09-24 16:05 #21215Senior Member

Posts: 635She was doing doubles with Heidi for a wink of an eye
Saw her at the Hampton Inn once when I stayed there coming down off the elevator. Rail thin, somehow she looked better than her pics, but Heidi didn't have very good things to say about her and they de-partnered.
What you went through is a game they play.
If you get on Wikipedia and look up the word 'addict", you might see a picture of Scarlet.
Originally Posted by Sjoh83
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 13:34 #21214Senior Member

Posts: 70Hey you win some you lose some.
Originally Posted by Sjoh83
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 21:13 #21213Regular Member

Posts: 24Scarlet Quinn review
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...-/126267943779
Also has a t e are if you want to look her up.
For starters I would say this is a bit of a mixed bag, personality as a person is really cool interesting person but as provider not so great.
Looks late 30's, really petite frame, all natural though. She's a smoker and room a bit messy.
So for experience wasn't great, I was told $$$ for an hr, but when I got there I went up and wasn't ready, sat in the room waiting, then she talked and kept talking which was nice but again spent another 10 minutes on that. After had to wait she wanted to brush her teeth so that was considerate. So another 5 minutes later. Finally we are about to start but about 20 minutes after I got there. I was laying down and getting ready for what I thought be a great BBBJ, but no. Teeth were scratching the dick of my head, to point when I got home I can see it. Painful now, so I had her just lick and suck on my balls and that was good but after about 15 minutes she says wow are you ever going to cum, gets up go to bathrooms and is there for about 5-8 minutes. Comes backs out and I say ok just suck me hard and we can fuvk, but tells me I have NO CONDOMS, and I don't do bb. So no fucking! I didn't want to hassle but at this point not even a P2 P or anything to accommodate, no money back. Hell couldn't even get hard based on how turn off I was.
Then to make it she sees me putting clothes back on.
So long story don't go see her, worst experience and most expensive BBBJ I ever paid for. You may now all make fun of me.
-
11-08-24 13:30 #21212Senior Member

Posts: 464Info please
I'd love to get her info please.
Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 22:04 #21211Regular Member

Posts: 21Completely accurate. But still fun if you're patient.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 20:03 #21210Senior Member

Posts: 527Pump up the jam
Why don't you share you're cache and give the gift that's worth giving to those ladies that have?
Originally Posted by JackGolfer53
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 19:54 #21209Senior Member

Posts: 124Things slow?
I have been texted by 3 ladies who I have not seen in a while asking why and when I was going to come to see them. Anyone else getting those kind of texts? I am getting the impression that things are slow for some of the ladies.
-
11-07-24 18:34 #21208Senior Member

Posts: 527More flakes than a Tony the Tiger cereal box
It's not just her phone that's jacked, it's her reliability and availability. No need to write what's already been shared on this forum. She doesn't have her own room and when she does she flakes because she's either sleeping or who knows what. This one requires patience and being available when she is. Otherwise, very tight and creamy kitty with a fairly attractive tall chick. Only thing is she's not PSE and she's very submissive.
Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy
[View Original Post]
Good luck fellas!
-
11-07-24 17:50 #21207Senior Member

Posts: 194Photos are from an unrelated instagram / onlyfans model.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:32 #21206Regular Member

Posts: 21Melissa in Springfield
I haven't had the time to write a review yet, but have seen her this week. She is looking for some visitors. If you have her number from before reach out. Her phone is kinda junky so give her some leeway. If anyone else wants to see her let me know and I can pass along the digits. She's been reviewed many times here. Cool chick.
-
11-07-24 09:36 #21205Senior Member

Posts: 91NOVA on business in two weeks
Hi everyone,
I'll be in NOVA on business in a couple of weeks, and would love to sample the local talent. Does anyone have a reliable greek provider who does outcall? Prefer younger and petite, but willing to compromise.
Happy to return the favor if you find yourself in NC.
Thanks!
Jester.
-
11-07-24 08:09 #21204Senior Member

Posts: 169Aurora
Anyone have any experience with Aurora? She popped up in another board and both reviews seem suspect. She does have a website. Any intel would be appreciated.
https://naughtydesire.fun/rates-and-service/
-
11-07-24 06:54 #21203Senior Member

Posts: 86LCS sterling
Has anyone been to the Catalina area LCS in sterling lately and if so, how has it been? I feel like their ads have kind of changed, not sure if this is a good or bad thing?
-
11-06-24 22:21 #21202Senior Member

Posts: 430Caught this one a few times. Her body is 10/10 but can't take a pounding. Average LCS experience, tries to control the movement and not a sub for deep drilling.
Originally Posted by BubbleBobble
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 14:47 #21201Senior Member

Posts: 107Angie? More like Anjoy-able (865;° ͜662; ͡
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/178512894#.
Standard anjoy rates, standard anjoy location in Manassas.
While normally I'd say the anjoy group isn't good anymore as should be considered a last option for a. 8 qv only if you're really hurting. Angie I've seen I think five times now?
Opted for the hour for $$, greeted me with a hug fully undressed and ready to go. Put on some music for a bit of a dance / tease. Moved to the bed, she wanted to start CBJ and I told her I was already good to go. Went for a bit of cg for about 10 minutes until I filled the bag. Her photos are accurate and she's petite with a small apple bottom and some MMs Cs (?) which I loved to play with while she's on top. Talked for a bit and caught up, she's normally only available for the first week or so in Manassas and then gone the rest of the month (somewhere else or something else who knows).
As a side note she doesn't offer any "extras" (no bbj or GFE). I think she maybe said once she allows nursing for like. 5? Personally, pass.
There's an anjoy ad with a video of her (bc we know we can't trust the photos anymore) which is accurate.
She has a bit of "Hypopigmentation" (or Vitiligo) but I don't really care.
After a bit of catching up, and a light massage (me massaging her, I've found it normally helps women relax and can be used as an ice breaker) she asked if I'd like to shower with her.
Was a little awkward due to the height difference (she's like 5' and I'm closer to 6'2) but she still tried to make it fun with a bit of play.
Went back to the bed, I asked her to start round 2 with 20 minutes left. Some more cg and then into mish.
She don't squirt but it creams, and between her half moaning half telling me in spanish how much she's enjoying herself I've always had a good time with her.
Filled the bag again, got cleaned up, dressed and left.
YMMV as always but she's petite, and really gets into it. I'm an "average" guy, so for me getting both visual and audible "feedback" with someone makes the experience a little better for me.
She will more than likely be gone 11/10 (Sunday) so do with this information what you will.
Stay safe as always.











Reply With Quote




