Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 58880
-
11-07-24 16:04 #49790Regular Member

Posts: 20New Gardenia
A member posted their experience awhile ago. If you want a legit massage, good place to go. Any extras, you should look somewhere else.
Originally Posted by SpeedDater
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 14:38 #49789Senior Member

Posts: 287
-
11-07-24 10:42 #49788Regular Member

Posts: 21Gardenia
Is Gardenia back on par with Spring & Tokyo? Any other ideas on that side of town? Thanks.
-
11-07-24 05:33 #49787Senior Member

Posts: 447Yes, the girls themselves used to give you a business card and send you to GG from Semoran. I didn't always play if the girl at Semoran didn't look good to me. So I'd drive down the road to GG and as I walked in the girl at Semoran would sometimes call ahead to GG and let them know I was legit.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 00:21 #49786Senior Member

Posts: 286Abby
Saw Abby today at spring. Tiny little one, about 4'11, Asian blonde hair, flat butt, man made D cups and decent looking face. Looks almost Korean but I'm sure she's Chinese. Very playful and energetic. Seems to be in early 40. Skipper TS and off to BBJ and wow she was amazing. Haven't had a good BBJ since Chloe a few months ago. She sucked me for a good 10-15 minutes. I was letting her know how good it felt. No teeth at all and deep throating me like crazy. I could've just finished there but had to fuck her. She got on top riding me for a little bit then I fucked her standing up and missionary while holding on to those breasts. Finished in her mouth. Few minutes later she was rubbing my back then I was playing with her tits again and I got excited. She noticed and jokingly asked if I can go again. I said let's try, she started sucking me again and I blew in her mouth the second time. Very good time today.
-
11-07-24 00:10 #49785Regular Member

Posts: 16JiuJiu
YoYo at Jiujiu would be someone you would like as well.
Originally Posted by JBeans112
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 21:33 #49784Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Abby small but not a spinner
Connie / Venus at Aqua is a spinner and has a top level BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Themick95
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 20:48 #49783Senior Member

Posts: 94Abby
Abby at spring.
Originally Posted by JBeans112
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 19:24 #49782Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelly
I saw Kelly on her last day at work 9-30-24.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
She said she was going on vacation and maybe back in December but was not sure where she would be working.
Said she would text me when she got back. No text yet, I miss her too.
-
11-06-24 18:18 #49781Regular Member

Posts: 6Spinner
Hey everyone, if someone is able to help I would definitely appreciate it. Out of the girls in the parlors now, which ones are the most petite? Like for a tiny, skinny spinner. Thanks for your help!
-
11-06-24 18:16 #49780Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Kelly from M and Y
Sadly, Kelly is out of the area for November and December.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 11:21 #49779Senior Member

Posts: 844GG & Semoran
I read that here in the thread, but I don't seem to see as many reports on GG as on Semoran. In any case, thanks for the confirmation, and as long as that's still the case by the time of our next update to the Guide, that relationship can be noted there.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 09:53 #49778Senior Member

Posts: 39Oriental spa
Walked in and smelled fish.
A provider walked out and said, they are peeling Shrimp.
Well, I asked for an hour and had to provide the 80 fee.
Provider was shyknees. Maybe 38-40 and kinda okay looking. I always take of my glasses so I don't or can not tell how old they are, I just always pretend they are 19 and beautiful.
Place looked clean. But you never know.
Massage was okay. But on the magical (flip-trick) everything was ready and willing. Thank god for the blue enhancement.
The release was exceptional, been a while since I felt all the tension and I mean all the tension released from my muscles.
I shall return.
Good vibes, good location.
-
11-06-24 08:59 #49777Senior Member

Posts: 31Kelly from M and why
Have there been any sightings of Kelly that was at M&why back in Sept? I never got to ask where she was headed after leaving. I tried to get back to see her a second time, but missed her by a few days. If noone, which place has similar service to MM?
-
11-06-24 08:06 #49776Senior Member

Posts: 1670Gg and ss
They are sister spas. The girls rotate between both monthly.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




