Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Drama 101 in Cleveland

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Loyalty program

    Quote Originally Posted by WtfRyou  [View Original Post]
    So if I can read between the lines, you offered to meet up with her to discuss promoting her on this board in return for what?

    Kinda like the loyalty program that you have with Brittany?

    Pretty obvious.
    Perhaps you should adjust your glasses. I do not have a loyalty program with Britt. Just trying to pass along some info.

  2. #401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Promoting Violet

    I'm not promoting Violet. She is a a provider with a longstanding reputation. If you read what I wrote, I had concerns about the way she originally contacted me because I responded to her and did not get any reply. Out of an abundance of caution, considering the current environment in Ohio, I posted me concerns that whoever contacted me may not have been whom it was supposed to be.

    When we met for drinks, we sat in a strip club and chatted for quite a while. It was clear to me by the fact that the people in the club knew her and her resemblance to the pics I've seen of her that she was, in fact, Violet. Her explanation for why she didn't reply to me earlier was valid. Therefore, I posted that she was real and still working.

    Cheech.

  3. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    That is correct. We are friends but I can't at this time afford her rates.
    So if I can read between the lines, you offered to meet up with her to discuss promoting her on this board in return for what?

    Kinda like the loyalty program that you have with Brittany?

    Pretty obvious.

  4. #399

    Agreed

    Saw her this week and although she's pricey, well worth it. I had a great time with her, and would rather spend a little more than F**k some of the pigs I've seen posted here. Not much going on in Cleveland, that was kinda surprising for an out of towner. I'll see Annelise every time I come to town, and skimp somewhere else for a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    Silly me--I thought the whole purpose of this forum was to provide actual information, based upon actual experience, so that we can all make informed decisions. You can just spout out an opinion based on nothing? I'm actually very happy that there are some of you who think from just looking at her that this provider isn't worth her rate because that means it's much more likely that I will be able to schedule the next time that I go see her. Your loss, my gain. I've seen her almost every month for the past several years and I will keep on going back again and again. Without question, one of the best--if not the best--provider I have ever seen, and always worth every penny.

  5. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    Why would you want to block his posts, they are a lot of fun.
    I second Fuzzy, I laugh every time I read one of his posts.

  6. #397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Cumshot

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Just block or report the post. Admin is your friend.
    Why would you want to block his posts, they are a lot of fun.

  7. #396

    Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by QVsOnly  [View Original Post]
    How sad and pathetic.
    Just block or report the post. Admin is your friend.

  8. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by QVsOnly  [View Original Post]
    How sad and pathetic.
    Haven't seen that weirdo around in awhile. Looks like he's back with a new username.

  9. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumshot99  [View Original Post]
    I met her recently. We out to a nice dinner in Little Italy then back to her place for drinks. After a couple glasses of wine we started making out, lots of tongue. I took off the blue dress she was wearing. I was surprised how filthy her underwear was. Yellow in front, brown in back. Anyhow, I'm finger banging her while we continue to make out. She undresses me which is no small feat as I'm fat as fuck and she's a little gal. Anyhow, I start getting dizzy. Just as I realize she spiked my wine, I'm out. When I wake up there is a gaggle of black men taking turns on my ass. All of them going in raw and creampie ing me. Man, that was the best night of my life.
    How sad and pathetic.

  10. #393

    Skeptical of first post

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef985  [View Original Post]
    Amber is real delivers as promised.
    I am skeptical of this first time post. I had something set up with Amber last night, then cross checked against the Forum to make sure no bad reports, but unfortunately found several, and told Amber I was canceling because of Forum posts saying she grab and dashes or has dudes interrupting. Today, a first time poster vouches for her. Food for thought.

  11. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    Silly me--I thought the whole purpose of this forum was to provide actual information, based upon actual experience, so that we can all make informed decisions. You can just spout out an opinion based on nothing? I'm actually very happy that there are some of you who think from just looking at her that this provider isn't worth her rate because that means it's much more likely that I will be able to schedule the next time that I go see her. Your loss, my gain. I've seen her almost every month for the past several years and I will keep on going back again and again. Without question, one of the best--if not the best--provider I have ever seen, and always worth every penny.
    Right? You get what you pay for IMO.

    The Ohio, Michigan, Indiana forums are nothing but ripoffs, robs, dr*gs, dead fish, and poor hygiene. Yet a post about a sweetheart SP that is none of those things but costs more gets ripped to shreds.

    My guess is if you did the math you'd find that after all the money wasted on cheap bad experiences before you find a cheap good one it would have been cheaper to just pay extra for the next level up and save the hassle and potential dangerous situation. YMMV.

  12. #391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Attorneys

    I would recommend Rick Perez in Lake county, if he hasn't retired, or Paris and Paris in Cleveland, they have offices downtown. I know John Paris used to rep for a Madam.

    Cheech.

  13. #390

    Access to Council

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    I have a few great attorneys to recommend to you guys if ever needed as well

    C92.
    I'd like to get the names of these attorneys, but I tried to PM you and your account isn't accepting incoming messages. This world of paranoia sucks for everybody.

  14. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    I have a few great attorneys to recommend to you guys if ever needed as well

    C92.
    I'd like to get the names of these attorneys, but I tried to PM you and your account isn't accepting incoming messages. This world of paranoia sucks for everybody.

  15. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    Silly me--I thought the whole purpose of this forum was to provide actual information, based upon actual experience, so that we can all make informed decisions. You can just spout out an opinion based on nothing? I'm actually very happy that there are some of you who think from just looking at her that this provider isn't worth her rate because that means it's much more likely that I will be able to schedule the next time that I go see her. Your loss, my gain. I've seen her almost every month for the past several years and I will keep on going back again and again. Without question, one of the best--if not the best--provider I have ever seen, and always worth every penny.
    Go marry her and quit the game then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape