Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 33070
-
11-06-24 08:01 #27550Senior Member

Posts: 532Search for 'Honey'. Many reviews (generally poor).
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
I'd also suggest reading through the recent ones for a hint of why you'd be very wise to stay away.
-
11-06-24 05:10 #27549Senior Member

Posts: 982La. The ER nurse
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...8/933501331844 This girl is very intriguing, nice natural looking MILF body. From a few conversations seems legit. Hope to see a report soon.
-
11-05-24 21:30 #27548Senior Member

Posts: 702Barbie (not Lori)
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...2/711051289514
I know I have seen this one reviewed before under a diffferent name. Can anyone point me the way?
-
11-05-24 21:29 #27547Senior Member

Posts: 734Autumn
Check reviews under Hartford and Springfield.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 21:26 #27546Senior Member

Posts: 734Krystal
Search under Krystal. Name is no longer in the ad. Posts in Hartford, Springfield, and Worcester.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 19:54 #27545Senior Member

Posts: 328Name? Worth a try?
-
11-05-24 19:51 #27544Senior Member

Posts: 328Fantasy? Whose see her?
She sent some pics- cute face and good attitude. Did sound a tad ghetto on phone. Anyone had her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/708456701697
-
11-05-24 19:49 #27543Senior Member

Posts: 328Heard some bad reports?
Anyone seen her recently- or in the past? Looks like she's cleaned up some.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/781130420919
-
11-05-24 19:40 #27542Senior Member

Posts: 328Heard some bad reports?
-
11-05-24 19:40 #27541Senior Member

Posts: 328Who knows
Who knows this lady? I am interested. Name? Reports?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...g/031313688408
-
11-05-24 19:25 #27540Senior Member

Posts: 5229Search on Lori or Barbie.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-05-24 18:45 #27539Regular Member

Posts: 13Do not see her
This woman scammed me at her house before and now is asking for deposits to see her. Run far far away!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...i/987289500023
-
11-05-24 17:38 #27538Senior Member

Posts: 172Yea try Lori.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 14:43 #27537Banned Member

Posts: 495I dig
She looks fun. Give her a try and let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 14:39 #27536Senior Member

Posts: 32Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/526141971777
I've seen this one post many times. Ad lists that there are reviews here on usasg. No name in the ad. I'm sure others may recall her name.









Reply With Quote






