Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 33059
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27509

  2. #27508

    Anyone got another number or way to contact Asian Jenn

    Was meaning to try her out these past few days. I finally got around to it and it seems her number is disconnected. Anyone got another number for her or know if she's still hosting by the airport? Thanks in advance.

  3. #27507

    Betty Dixmewel

    Hey everyone. Surprised no one has reported on this one.

    Yes donations ohare rather high but at least it seems like another decent looking option to try. Some other new ones on them too. Will post links another time. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludatrice  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Wanted to see if anyone has explored before. I reached out but no response so idk if the contact info is dead or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/betty-di...rtford-1038193

  4. #27506
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. She's pretty but is she too good, too be true? Search on phone number brings up an ad from April 2023, with totally different stats & pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/396777211865
    UPDATE:

    I had a date setup with her. I was 20 minutes away and texted when I got to her Weth location. Texted her 4-5 times with the 20 minute wait for her reply. Radio silence. Don't bother with this one. Waste of time and playing games.

  5. #27505
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    I left a review on October 18th, post #27338.

    Play safe! - TL.
    Do you remember the damage? How was the location overall.

  6. #27504

    Sara link

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Was this 1 of those latina ads? I don't meet latinas with model like photos on eros, tryst, or stg anymore because of what you just when through. Lies, poor attitude, and rush jobs makes me lose the urge right away.

    Yes, but YMMV. Everyone seems to have had good experiences but I'm never returning.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/773172272399 sara.

  7. #27503
    Quote Originally Posted by Toferro  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through Hartford and looking for a backdoor provider; Sara's ad came up, so I thought I'd try her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mansf...-/036257231948

    Weird encounter: she's the woman in the pics, but she speaks almost no English: whoever handles her appointments does, but has poor communication skills. We agreed to half an hour plus. 5 for the additional service, and scheduled a time. On arrival, I had to wait an extra 20 minutes before I could come in, presumably because she was with another appointment. Once inside we greeted each other; very bored energy, I felt like I was attending a job interview. We began with her suiting me up (she advertises BBJ, but I let it pass since it wasn't why I came), followed by very lackluster head and a quick shift to mish. Some sounds, but her body language was very unenthusiastic, and I got bored quick and tried to move on to the backdoor.

    Long story short, there was some annoyed back and forth, and she called up the woman I'd spoken to on the phone who proceeded to tell me that wasn't what I asked for and that I didn't bring enough (I did. I'm assuming the provider lied, or this was otherwise preplanned). Some awkward back and forth, but by that point I was just weirded out by the entire situation and decided to leave after only being there about 10 minutes.

    Mileage may vary; it could honestly have just been a mix up I guess, but between miscounting / lying about my donation and the very poor enthusiasm, I won't be back. Really a shame because her ass is amazing.
    Was this 1 of those latina ads? I don't meet latinas with model like photos on eros, tryst, or stg anymore because of what you just went through. Lies, poor attitude, and rush jobs makes me lose the urge right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Jessica?
    Yes, but YMMV. Everyone seems to have had good experiences but I'm never returning.

  8. #27502

    Re: Amazon Girl / Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    I agree seeing a post too. I think it talked about the disappointment that the tatas were smaller for the body frame, however overall was a good review.
    I left a review on October 18th, post #27338.

    Play safe! - TL.

  9. #27501
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a generally positive review, reviewer stated she said that she had a "mom body" Can't seem to find it though.
    I agree seeing a post too. I think it talked about the disappointment that the tatas were smaller for the body frame, however overall was a good review.

  10. #27500

    Mom Body

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. She's pretty but is she too good, too be true? Search on phone number brings up an ad from April 2023, with totally different stats & pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/396777211865
    I thought I saw a generally positive review, reviewer stated she said that she had a "mom body" Can't seem to find it though.

  11. #27499
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. She's pretty but is she too good, too be true? Search on phone number brings up an ad from April 2023, with totally different stats & pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/396777211865
    I tried to reach her on two different days. 1st reply was a "like" to my message, so not a real reply. 2nd try a day later, got no response.

    Her first recent ad was for BJs only, no FS. Passing for now.

    BMD.

  12. #27498

    In Weathersfield

    Anyone seen this girl. She's pretty but is she too good, too be true? Search on phone number brings up an ad from April 2023, with totally different stats & pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/396777211865
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQxMjQ2NDIwMmQ2NjYyNDJlZTRhZjA4YzEyMDVmNzgwZjBjOGRm.jpg‎   MzQ2MjU2NDMxNDMxMWI0MWNlZmUxZjUwMzBhMDdlM2RhNDUzZjA0.jpg‎  

  13. #27497

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her via seeking a few months ago. I bailed before anything happened; she's not very attractive (in my opinion).
    Thank you, sir!

  14. #27496
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    The room does appear to be the grantmoor. Haven't seen her but is someone toftt and reports I will have to try as well, if she's not asking a million bucks. She's smokin.
    Grantmoor. Pass. Thanks.

  15. #27495
    Quote Originally Posted by ByMyselfToo  [View Original Post]
    Blew off our first date for what seemed a legit reason. Set up an incall, great texts, sent me over 30 pics, then an hour before cancelled for a reason she said she was embarrassed to tell me. Very apologetic. Anyone else had any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/791316076667
    I saw her once and had a good time. She works out of her apartment during the week and is only available during daytime hours when most people are at work. She will get a room on weekends and see people at night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape