Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1010

    Fat chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    You like them tight. We all do. Women sometimes can't handle big and its no fun for both. You can't find women of all sizes and shapes with larger vaginas. FME, women with large vaginas are too big for any man. I know some super hung dudes that dumped a woman with a big V because she was too loose. And its so hard to tell a woman that. Yeah, I know they had 5 kids. Surely there are women who have had a kid or two, still snug, but can service you without an issue.
    Yeah Donkey. You too big for these Asians. You need black girls or fat ass chicks to take on your mass haha. Fat ass chicks actually need large brothas cause their both their thighs and ass so fat that avg dicks can barely reach the entrance. But hung boys can get thru all that fluff to reach that vag. Good luck bro.

  2. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    200 for 30 mins 300 for 1 hour outcall 500 BBFS 500 2 girls 600.
    Who are these girls?

  3. #1008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Ilima Hotel

    200 for 30 mins 300 for 1 hour outcall 500 BBFS 500 2 girls 600.

  4. #1007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccid  [View Original Post]
    Have you sampled her recently? If so, does she do FS?
    No and I heard No.

  5. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Click on Adult (18+). Hers is the 1st AD Amazing Massage pic.
    Have you sampled her recently? If so, does she do FS?

  6. #1005

    You need a bigger girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey67  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Terrible. Made appointment for Lexi. Showed up. Mamasan starts asking if I want her to give me a message with HE. No. I want Lexi and FS. She starts calling all these girls then says I give you massage while we wait for Lexi. Finally she shows up. Kinda looks like her but at least 40. Ass wasn't right. Showed her my junior and she said ok. Then she started asking for more money in the middle of a lame covered BJ. Then mish and wouldn't do any other positions because I was too big. What? Why not say that to start with. The worst. I left. So many other good providers out there. Well, there you go. Toftt.
    You like them tight. We all do. Women sometimes can't handle big and its no fun for both. You can't find women of all sizes and shapes with larger vaginas. FME, women with large vaginas are too big for any man. I know some super hung dudes that dumped a woman with a big V because she was too loose. And its so hard to tell a woman that. Yeah, I know they had 5 kids. Surely there are women who have had a kid or two, still snug, but can service you without an issue.

  7. #1004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard808  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it.

    Waste of time and money. Pretty if you saw at mall. 35-42. Check phone while servicing.
    OK. Got it. Thanks.

  8. #1003
    Saw her today. Terrible. Made appointment for Lexi. Showed up. Mamasan starts asking if I want her to give me a message with HE. No. I want Lexi and FS. She starts calling all these girls then says I give you massage while we wait for Lexi. Finally she shows up. Kinda looks like her but at least 40. Ass wasn't right. Showed her my junior and she said ok. Then she started asking for more money in the middle of a lame covered BJ. Then mish and wouldn't do any other positions because I was too big. What? Why not say that to start with. The worst. I left. So many other good providers out there. Well, there you go. Toftt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Lexi location CC and number ending with 3163. Has anybody seen yet? She is not here for long. Is her service and rate (s) the same?.

  9. #1002

    Lexi

    Don't do it.

    Waste of time and money. Pretty if you saw at mall. 35-42. Check phone while servicing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Lexi location CC and number ending with 3163. Has anybody seen yet? She is not here for long. Is her service and rate (s) the same?.

  10. #1001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    Ad under what name?
    Click on Adult (18+). Hers is the 1st AD Amazing Massage pic.

  11. #1000

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by shima44  [View Original Post]
    her ad is no longer on cl. She as an ad up on mojo village.
    Ad under what name?

  12. #999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Lexi

    Lexi location CC and number ending with 3163. Has anybody seen yet? She is not here for long. Is her service and rate (s) the same?.

  13. #998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting for her to show up again. She was almost like a dream. Took it like a champ and just disappeared like that. If she's back in the game again, let me know.
    Her AD is no longer on CL. She as an AD up on Mojo Village.

  14. #997
    Tell use more about what Sophie looks like, menu and fees?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting for her to show up again. She was almost like a dream. Took it like a champ and just disappeared like that. If she's back in the game again, let me know.

  15. #996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsmind  [View Original Post]
    Thick, got plenty meat. Not skinny like the pics and way older. Go sample. Like I said I couldve been bait and switched.
    OK got it. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape