Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 22139
-
11-05-24 13:40 #19754Senior Member

Posts: 1190Violet
That is correct. We are friends but I can't at this time afford her rates.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 12:00 #19753Senior Member

Posts: 75Violet
I agree. It would be great to know if he actually banged her.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:34 #19752Banned Member

Posts: 3188So you just had drinks but did not test drive?
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 09:30 #19751Senior Member

Posts: 1190Violet
I spent some time with Violet having a few drinks Monday night. We spoke at length. As some of you guys know, I had some reservations about if she was real or not because we were chatting and then she disappeared. She accounted for that and I can now assure you that she is in fact real, a good looking babe, and also is oriented to her business, in other words, I don't think she's going to ghost anyone, I could see that she is clean and not strung out or anything like that, and I'm sure is a great provider.
Cheech.
-
11-05-24 06:36 #19750Senior Member

Posts: 28Go for it
I did Google searches on pictures and both phone numbers. Got a hit on the phone number for August on escorts 13 with a pic that I remembered seeing before. Took a chance set up a visit decent looking not high or drunk has a slim figure with b cup boobs. Services included DFK and making out BBBJ and FS all for 2 $$ didn't see the one called Summer.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:42 #19749Banned Member

Posts: 3188She has a cute face if that is what you are asking. Not a supermodel or a butterface. Spends a lot of time in the tanning bed if that matters to you. LOL If you want her #, hit me up. Ask her her rates, I don't remember TBH.
Originally Posted by OhTwoFla
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:32 #19748Senior Member

Posts: 33Hey Cheech
Are her looks as good as her body? What are her rates? I'm definitely interested.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 16:23 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 881000% agree. STOP paying for this online content selling BS. The market will come down.
Originally Posted by TheTruth244
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 13:13 #19746Banned Member

Posts: 3188August or BritBrat
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/824870875332
If she looks like the pink stockings chick I am interested, if she doesn't, well, not so much. Anyone meet her?
-
11-04-24 11:23 #19745Senior Member

Posts: 67So true. And we wonder why so many chicks have GPS.
Originally Posted by UncleJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 08:29 #19744Senior Member

Posts: 374She hasn't responded to my calls or texts.
Originally Posted by Stewie269
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 05:52 #19743Banned Member

Posts: 3188Have not seen her, looks very nice. Confused since she mentions deleted my OF, lists content, says no action due to her period. So who knows what you will, get? Let us know how it works out.
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 17:27 #19742Senior Member

Posts: 285Best post of the year!
Originally Posted by UncleJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 17:07 #19741Senior Member

Posts: 74She's new to me. Anyone see her?
https://callescort.org/216-365-9780/videos
Anyone have details on her? Never saw her ads before.
-
11-03-24 13:14 #19740Senior Member

Posts: 66It's a true indication of how starved this market is. I've seen her a couple times. Awesome? Definitely. But started the inevitable ghosting appointments and bs that follows. Last time she was in town she told me where she was and set an appointment time. I drove there and waited for almost 45 minutes and never heard from her again. Fuck that. I'm done with her too.
Originally Posted by Udon42
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





