Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So you just had drinks but did not test drive?
    That is correct. We are friends but I can't at this time afford her rates.

  2. #19753

    Violet

    I agree. It would be great to know if he actually banged her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So you just had drinks but did not test drive?

  3. #19752
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with Violet having a few drinks Monday night. We spoke at length. As some of you guys know, I had some reservations about if she was real or not because we were chatting and then she disappeared. She accounted for that and I can now assure you that she is in fact real, a good looking babe, and also is oriented to her business, in other words, I don't think she's going to ghost anyone, I could see that she is clean and not strung out or anything like that, and I'm sure is a great provider.

    Cheech.
    So you just had drinks but did not test drive?

  4. #19751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Violet

    I spent some time with Violet having a few drinks Monday night. We spoke at length. As some of you guys know, I had some reservations about if she was real or not because we were chatting and then she disappeared. She accounted for that and I can now assure you that she is in fact real, a good looking babe, and also is oriented to her business, in other words, I don't think she's going to ghost anyone, I could see that she is clean and not strung out or anything like that, and I'm sure is a great provider.

    Cheech.

  5. #19750

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/824870875332

    If she looks like the pink stockings chick I am interested, if she doesn't, well, not so much. Anyone meet her?
    I did Google searches on pictures and both phone numbers. Got a hit on the phone number for August on escorts 13 with a pic that I remembered seeing before. Took a chance set up a visit decent looking not high or drunk has a slim figure with b cup boobs. Services included DFK and making out BBBJ and FS all for 2 $$ didn't see the one called Summer.

  6. #19749
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by OhTwoFla  [View Original Post]
    Are her looks as good as her body? What are her rates? I'm definitely interested.
    She has a cute face if that is what you are asking. Not a supermodel or a butterface. Spends a lot of time in the tanning bed if that matters to you. LOL If you want her #, hit me up. Ask her her rates, I don't remember TBH.

  7. #19748

    Hey Cheech

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Britt is planning on coming to town Nov. 7th, Thursday evening. As you know, she is a fantastic provider and always performs. Message me for her digits if youo don't already have them.
    Are her looks as good as her body? What are her rates? I'm definitely interested.

  8. #19747
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth244  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of it has to do with the rise of OnlyFans and sites like it. If you're a decent looking chick, you can make more money rating pics of guys junk in a week than you can seeing guys in person. More money with less risk, can't even say I blame them. I blame the idiot guys who are paying for that content and getting nothing out of it.

    Also have a suspicious our area has just taken a big hit too, sure there are better markets if you have the time to travel. Unfortunately I don't.
    1000% agree. STOP paying for this online content selling BS. The market will come down.

  9. #19746
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    August or BritBrat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/824870875332

    If she looks like the pink stockings chick I am interested, if she doesn't, well, not so much. Anyone meet her?

  10. #19745
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Brittney.

    Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney.

    Can we please start a new thread below. You guys are ridicules with this. She is a prostitute, not a potential wife or girlfriend. Many of us have shot multiple loads down her throat. I personally have had all three HOLES on multiple occasions but I am not obsessed. Calm down and get real. She is just a cum catcher. .
    So true. And we wonder why so many chicks have GPS.

  11. #19744
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie269  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times. YMMV but I've always had a good time. BBBJ amazing. CIM / BBFS / CIP. Everything is on the menu. She's very down to earth.
    She hasn't responded to my calls or texts.

  12. #19743
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover216  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/216-365-9780/videos

    Anyone have details on her? Never saw her ads before.
    Have not seen her, looks very nice. Confused since she mentions deleted my OF, lists content, says no action due to her period. So who knows what you will, get? Let us know how it works out.

  13. #19742
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Brittney.

    Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney Brittney.

    Can we please start a new thread below. You guys are ridicules with this. She is a prostitute, not a potential wife or girlfriend. Many of us have shot multiple loads down her throat. I personally have had all three HOLES on multiple occassions but I am not obsessed. Calm down and get real. She is just a cum catcher. .
    Best post of the year!

  14. #19741

    She's new to me. Anyone see her?

    https://callescort.org/216-365-9780/videos

    Anyone have details on her? Never saw her ads before.

  15. #19740
    Quote Originally Posted by Udon42  [View Original Post]
    Well said!
    It's a true indication of how starved this market is. I've seen her a couple times. Awesome? Definitely. But started the inevitable ghosting appointments and bs that follows. Last time she was in town she told me where she was and set an appointment time. I drove there and waited for almost 45 minutes and never heard from her again. Fuck that. I'm done with her too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape