Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 356 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 5327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    A real positive guy who would reach out to people just to see how they were once he knew you. I know cause he did it with me. Always lending advice and it was a good idea to take it. Sad day for sure.
    Yes indeed a very caring helping gentleman. We deserve more good people like him in this environment. He definitely left a legacy.

  2. #4441

    Stevie

    What were the damages for the SS duo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    Had a quick duo session with Steviejayy and her partner McKenzie. Steviejayy is clearly losing weight compared to a few years ago. They.

  3. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by SamWest  [View Original Post]
    Is Mandy still around? I tried to text but no response, she hasn't been on STG since your posts.
    Mandy has moved to the Jackson area unfortunately. As much as I enjoyed her company driving from my location to Jackson is a bit more than I am willing to do.

  4. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Well it turns out she works a legit job 8-8 so if a visit is on your mind I would say 8-12 is you opportunity. Missed the damn boat.
    Dead link?? If it pops up again or has key word could you put it back up? Thank you.

  5. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...y/068827961669

    Mandy has asked to post here for her to let friends know she is available. Her STG is down.
    Is Mandy still around? I tried to text but no response, she hasn't been on STG since your posts.

  6. #4437

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by DrainedBalls  [View Original Post]
    Check out post 22221 in the grand rapids forum.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...628&viewfull=1#post7036628.

  7. #4436

    Real

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/531700221506

    This one is real. Posted in GR but in Kzoo. Pics are real. A bit weird with comms.

  8. #4435

  9. #4434

    Intel needed

    Anyone take this for a spin? Might be boring but looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/531700221506

  10. #4433
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/021617423335

    Had txt conversation this morning and she seems legit. Residence in central Allegan county not too far from131. May TOFTT after work today and report back.

    Unless someone beats me to it that is.

    As always. Stay safe. JK.
    Well it turns out she works a legit job 8-8 so if a visit is on your mind I would say 8-12 is you opportunity. Missed the damn boat.

  11. #4432

    Otsego MI girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/021617423335

    Had txt conversation this morning and she seems legit. Residence in central Allegan county not too far from131. May TOFTT after work today and report back.

    Unless someone beats me to it that is.

    As always. Stay safe. JK.
    Yes, please report back with deets. That menu is wiiiiiide open!

  12. #4431

    New to this

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/021617423335

    Had txt conversation this morning and she seems legit. Residence in central Allegan county not too far from131. May TOFTT after work today and report back.

    Unless someone beats me to it that is.

    As always. Stay safe. JK.

  13. #4430

    350 for car date

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    She used to do cash and dash or have a pissed off boyfriend show up. From what I understand she has cleaned up her act nowadays. However $350 for a car date is too much for me.
    Maybe an he car date. I like 1000 for overnights though good rate.

  14. #4429

    Nice pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    Had a quick duo session with Steviejayy and her partner McKenzie. Steviejayy is clearly losing weight compared to a few years ago. They.
    Nice pics. I am surprised that it was a CBJ, when I saw her a year or so ago, she said she hated the taste of condoms, and wanted to do BBJ, she also allowed CIM. Looks like maybe she changed.

  15. #4428

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    She used to do cash and dash or have a pissed off boyfriend show up. From what I understand she has cleaned up her act nowadays. However $350 for a car date is too much for me.
    Last year and the year before I've called and texted her many times, never received any reply back. Apparently she must be busy. I finally gave up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape