Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1544
-
11-26-24 15:57 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 47Forgot to attach photos of her.
Originally Posted by Pricechck
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 11:38 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 47Southern Redbone in Keene / Swanzey
Does anyone have any info about her? How was she?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/674522006232
-
11-08-24 10:30 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 96Becca in Lancaster
Does anyone have any info? She looks great in her photos. Worth the coin?
-
11-04-24 13:16 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 74She's a nice girl. Glad she's doing well. I used to see her pretty regularly. She was down for almost anything. Always wanted to double team her but was never able to make it happen. I put more loads down her throat than I could count. She was a bareback machine.
Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 13:09 #1375Regular Member

Posts: 5I'll let you know. I have a date tomorrow with her for two hours.
Originally Posted by JDavis128
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 12:00 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm really glad you responded with this. I'm glad she's doing well. I knew she had worked hard to get her degree. Sucks that some asshats fucked her over like that. I'm really glad she's okay.
Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 06:34 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 121She's moved back with her parents and is working a civvy job in healthcare, she and I still talk often, it wasn't just slow, she had a number of people do refunds over cashapp that really screwed her over. There were other issues, but ultimately it wasn't consistent enough for her to make bills, and she had to walk away.
Originally Posted by Ananonapod
[View Original Post]
She's doing well now, and doesn't appear to be interested in returning.
-
11-03-24 15:43 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 39Old report on a retired lady
Thixie bbw in Plaistow. Oof, my god guys I don't know why she complained about not getting work because she was fucking amazing. 150 for a hh that always went over. Bare or covered, she didn't care, she just had an appetite. We are close in age, had similar interests, and almost started dating. But I couldn't get past the prostitute thing ironically. She quit last year to start a real career, but while she was around I sure as hell spent more than a little time around her. If you look up thi is plaistow nh I'm sure you can still find an old ad. She was one of a kind and I miss her.
-
10-30-24 07:37 #1371Regular Member

Posts: 24Ms Chastity in Raymond
Anyone have any information on Ms Chastity? Posts on Doublelist. Good variety on the menu. Feel free to PM.
Thanks.
-
10-25-24 16:32 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 25Nikki Rochester
I've seen that she's been going downhill for years but I had a great time with her. When you text her she definitely comes across as crazy but in person she is down for almost anything. Damage was 1.5 and I got basically GFE and also BBFS. 100% worth my time and will probably repeat.
-
10-12-24 11:15 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 2109Laconia
The last girl I saw in Laconia was Alissa. I believe Amanda Twin used to be in the Franklin / Tilton area. Not sure if she's still active.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 10:36 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 116I've never had a chance to have something to say about her because there has always been an issue when I try. Not available until later after she posted an ad within a hour, no half hour available, only bareback. It seemed like she was actively against meeting so I gave up trying.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 08:06 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 127Laconia the heat of the lakes region.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 11:15 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 2109Lakes
Where exactly are you looking? There are a couple in Rochester.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 08:47 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 127Any Lakes region escorts out there
I'm surprised there are not any lakes region escorts out there! Anyone know of any?










Reply With Quote





