LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1544
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by Pricechck  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info about her? How was she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/674522006232
    Forgot to attach photos of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails redbone-tites.jpg‎   more-tites.jpg‎  

  2. #1378

    Southern Redbone in Keene / Swanzey

    Does anyone have any info about her? How was she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/674522006232

  3. #1377

    Becca in Lancaster

    Does anyone have any info? She looks great in her photos. Worth the coin?

  4. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    She's moved back with her parents and is working a civvy job in healthcare, she and I still talk often, it wasn't just slow, she had a number of people do refunds over cashapp that really screwed her over. There were other issues, but ultimately it wasn't consistent enough for her to make bills, and she had to walk away.

    She's doing well now, and doesn't appear to be interested in returning.
    She's a nice girl. Glad she's doing well. I used to see her pretty regularly. She was down for almost anything. Always wanted to double team her but was never able to make it happen. I put more loads down her throat than I could count. She was a bareback machine.

  5. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis128  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on Ms Chastity? Posts on Doublelist. Good variety on the menu. Feel free to PM..
    I'll let you know. I have a date tomorrow with her for two hours.

  6. #1374
    I'm really glad you responded with this. I'm glad she's doing well. I knew she had worked hard to get her degree. Sucks that some asshats fucked her over like that. I'm really glad she's okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    She's moved back with her parents and is working a civvy job in healthcare, she and I still talk often, it wasn't just slow, she had a number of people do refunds over cashapp that really screwed her over. There were other issues, but ultimately it wasn't consistent enough for her to make bills, and she had to walk away.

    She's doing well now, and doesn't appear to be interested in returning.

  7. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananonapod  [View Original Post]
    Thixie bbw in Plaistow. Oof, my god guys I don't know why she complained about not getting work because she was fucking amazing. 150 for a hh that always went over. Bare or covered, she didn't care, she just had an appetite. We are close in age, had similar interests, and almost started dating. But I couldn't get past the prostitute thing ironically. She quit last year to start a real career, but while she was around I sure as hell spent more than a little time around her. If you look up thi is plaistow nh I'm sure you can still find an old ad. She was one of a kind and I miss her.
    She's moved back with her parents and is working a civvy job in healthcare, she and I still talk often, it wasn't just slow, she had a number of people do refunds over cashapp that really screwed her over. There were other issues, but ultimately it wasn't consistent enough for her to make bills, and she had to walk away.

    She's doing well now, and doesn't appear to be interested in returning.

  8. #1372

    Old report on a retired lady

    Thixie bbw in Plaistow. Oof, my god guys I don't know why she complained about not getting work because she was fucking amazing. 150 for a hh that always went over. Bare or covered, she didn't care, she just had an appetite. We are close in age, had similar interests, and almost started dating. But I couldn't get past the prostitute thing ironically. She quit last year to start a real career, but while she was around I sure as hell spent more than a little time around her. If you look up thi is plaistow nh I'm sure you can still find an old ad. She was one of a kind and I miss her.

  9. #1371

    Ms Chastity in Raymond

    Anyone have any information on Ms Chastity? Posts on Doublelist. Good variety on the menu. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

  10. #1370

    Nikki Rochester

    I've seen that she's been going downhill for years but I had a great time with her. When you text her she definitely comes across as crazy but in person she is down for almost anything. Damage was 1.5 and I got basically GFE and also BBFS. 100% worth my time and will probably repeat.

  11. #1369

    Laconia

    The last girl I saw in Laconia was Alissa. I believe Amanda Twin used to be in the Franklin / Tilton area. Not sure if she's still active.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Laconia the heat of the lakes region.

  12. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen bad reports on her, anyone have something good to say about her? Thinking of giving her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saco-...y/110656681481

    Thanks,

    AMP.
    I've never had a chance to have something to say about her because there has always been an issue when I try. Not available until later after she posted an ad within a hour, no half hour available, only bareback. It seemed like she was actively against meeting so I gave up trying.

  13. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly are you looking? There are a couple in Rochester.
    Laconia the heat of the lakes region.

  14. #1366

    Lakes

    Where exactly are you looking? There are a couple in Rochester.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there are not any lakes region escorts out there! Anyone know of any?

  15. #1365

    Any Lakes region escorts out there

    I'm surprised there are not any lakes region escorts out there! Anyone know of any?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape