Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36643

    Date with Chloe

    Had a dream with Chloe. She is naturally a pretty woman. Long brown hair and pretty smile. If you are an ass man, this is not the one you want to pass up. The view from behind was incredible. She was easy going and fun to talk too. No signs of candy that I could tell. I would highly reccomend. Senior members PM for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/699334104851
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1231.jpg‎   IMG_0549.jpg‎  

  2. #36642

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    No link to an add? No nothing, just a review from weeks ago. This is pointless.
    She constantly deletes her ads. She's ok. Nice, seems a step smarter than the rest of the bunch. Bad teeth tho.

  3. #36641

    April?.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Met up with April a few weeks back. She had the Jacuzzi room, which was interesting. Some have had an instant connection with her, but it just wasn't there for me. Jacuzzi was different, but no what I wad expecting. We dried off and went to the bed. A decent BBQ, then the cover went on for CW. She's a sweet girl, spinner type, just no for me. YMMV.
    No link to an add? No nothing, just a review from weeks ago. This is pointless.

  4. #36640

    Any info on Jackie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT? Anyone else have info? She's been posting for 2+ weeks, so I know someone has been there.

    TIA!

  5. #36639

    Info

    I would love her contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!

  6. #36638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Love Barbecue

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Met up with April a few weeks back. She had the Jacuzzi room, which was interesting. Some have had an instant connection with her, but it just wasn't there for me. Jacuzzi was different, but no what I wad expecting. We dried off and went to the bed. A decent BBQ, then the cover went on for CW. She's a sweet girl, spinner type, just no for me. YMMV.
    Texas beef ribs are my fave. I would've been happy with just the BBBJ tho.

  7. #36637

    Info

    Please send contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    I'm down to have a gud time.

  8. #36636

    April. No connection

    Met up with April a few weeks back. She had the Jacuzzi room, which was interesting. Some have had an instant connection with her, but it just wasn't there for me. Jacuzzi was different, but no what I wad expecting. We dried off and went to the bed. A decent BBQ, then the cover went on for CW. She's a sweet girl, spinner type, just no for me. YMMV.

  9. #36635

    Hit me

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So guys I met this lady, got talking and next thing I know we're heading to her place over on Atlantic by Hodges. Nice clean quiet apartment. We talked a little more and started making out. Moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. I laid her down and started with her breasts before moving south. She was clean and fresh and tasted delicious. She seemed to really enjoy it and gasped when I slide my fingers in her. Out came a wrapper and she gave me some head before climbing on top. Went through a couple positions before ending up doggy, and me filling the bag.

    We washed up, talked for a bit. She's short on funds and she would like to meet a few more friends that could help her out. She really gets into it, says she loves sex, which is always a positive. I plan to see her again this weekend, to see if the second trip is better than the first.

    I can share contact info with senior members Only!!

    Please make sure you have room in your inbox!!
    I'm down to have a gud time.

  10. #36634

    Eva Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    Yes, several times a few years back. Great body. Nice girl.
    Cool -- glad you had a good time!

    You can also see a bit more of Eva here: https://www.adultdvdempire.com/47457...rn-videos.html and https://www.adultdvdempire.com/47810...rn-videos.html.

  11. #36633

    Strike out on University

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178400038

    Desperate times call for desperate measures. I headed over to University see if I could find anything worthwhile. After looking through the tons of ads for University, though I'm sure most of them go to the same small handful of girls, I settled on the one in the link. The body type is just my style and the pictures look like something I could have fun with. I was given the room number and as I drove around the back of the building, I saw two very large women standing in front of that room. One of them ducked into the room I had been given and the other into the room next door. When I say large I mean really large. Needless to say, I kept driving.

  12. #36632

    Kernan

    Anyone know any good providers near Atlantic and Kernan area.

  13. #36631
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddle  [View Original Post]
    I have a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot in my pants for single moms and would love to help!
    Got to love the milfs!

  14. #36630

    In Info On This Baymeadows Provider?

    No name provider, says in Baymeadows area, says head and more. I like that ass and would like to take her to Greece. Any info on her?

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/481798582512

  15. #36629

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by KDoogie  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever had a date with Eva Parker? I believe she is also a dancer at a local club.

    https://www.evaparker.love/gettoknow
    Yes, several times a few years back. Great body. Nice girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape