Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 25056
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22011

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she has ever posted here before but anyone have any experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/331906669667
    Her name was Carmella. Searching for it leads to a few hits. I skimmed a few of them, but they did not look great. She llooks like she has a great body, but the photos might be old.

  2. #22010
    Not sure if she has ever posted here before but anyone have any experiences?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/331906669667

  3. #22009
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    Thank you and Johann for the feedback! I'll scratch her off of my list!
    I agree stay away. Good BBBJ but she brings just too much else to deal with.

  4. #22008
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. Lives with her junk bomb boyfriend. While laying on her air mattress that she had, I think I laid on the cap of a syringe (though I didn't see any obvious signs of demons on her).

    She gives a good BBBJ, but she's not attractive at all, has questionable hygiene, and while the incall LOCATION is safe, I am dubious of the safety of the room after my experience.

    Have seen her twice, will not repeat. Someone else said she was a thief, I've never had issues, though she did upsell CIM.
    Thank you and Johann for the feedback! I'll scratch her off of my list!

  5. #22007
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, have any of you spent time with thick, curvy, Italian Kayla? Are pics accurate or is she bigger? Is it quality service? Is incall a safe location? How much you paying? Etc. Any feedback is appreciated! TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/965588342047
    I've seen her before. Lives with her junk bomb boyfriend. While laying on her air mattress that she had, I think I laid on the cap of a syringe (though I didn't see any obvious signs of demons on her).

    She gives a good BBBJ, but she's not attractive at all, has questionable hygiene, and while the incall LOCATION is safe, I am dubious of the safety of the room after my experience.

    Have seen her twice, will not repeat. Someone else said she was a thief, I've never had issues, though she did upsell CIM.

  6. #22006

    Kayla the Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, have any of you spent time with thick, curvy, Italian Kayla? Are pics accurate or is she bigger? Is it quality service? Is incall a safe location? How much you paying? Etc. Any feedback is appreciated! TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/965588342047
    She's a thief.

  7. #22005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    Check this out. She agrees to a price for me and I called her and she told me to let her know in a few hours / minutes which I did and she went silent. I wrote, called, wrote her on snap etc to no avail.

    The next day she posts something different on snap and I respond, she says hey, I'm like hey? I was waiting for you all day yesterday, I was ready and asked you how far you were from the address I shared (some random st not far from me) and all she said to me was: my time is money.

    I was like your time is money? I was trying to give you money for your time and you wasted mine.
    I think I'm going to x this one out.

  8. #22004

    Any info on Kayla?

    Hey guys, have any of you spent time with thick, curvy, Italian Kayla? Are pics accurate or is she bigger? Is it quality service? Is incall a safe location? How much you paying? Etc. Any feedback is appreciated! TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/965588342047

  9. #22003

    Slippery Layla

    I've seen the ads for Layla for awhile so I decided to reach out to see what she was about. She answered quickly and had good communication. We set up a time and she gave me the address to a house. I got to the house and it was empty. Supposedly she was selling her house and there was only a mattress in one of the rooms. I did notice a for sale sign on my way out. She wasn't bad looking and had a few extra pounds. She agreed to Greek, lubed up and we got to action. She took it pretty well and enjoyed herself. She may have some demons but nothing that I saw that day. I'd probably repeat in a pinch. Nice girl I just wasn't crazy with the location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/878906286474

  10. #22002

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Damn man sounds like our communication on Sunday.
    Check this out. She agrees to a price for me and I called her and she told me to let her know in a few hours / minutes which I did and she went silent. I wrote, called, wrote her on snap etc to no avail.

    The next day she posts something different on snap and I respond, she says hey, I'm like hey? I was waiting for you all day yesterday, I was ready and asked you how far you were from the address I shared (some random st not far from me) and all she said to me was: my time is money.

    I was like your time is money? I was trying to give you money for your time and you wasted mine.

  11. #22001
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what was going on with her. We had a good connection and she would always respond quickly. Now crickets. She told me, the NP location was her girlfriend's place. I never snooped around though. I do find it hard to believe any man would be in a relationship with her that long and allow her to do what she does. I know Mandy supposedly has a bf, but she basically does BJ's though FS is available. Jasmine is different imo since literally everything is on the table. Either way, I hope she gets back to the game soon. The talent pool is extremely dry.
    I've seen Jasmine several times since August, like every 2-3 weeks. I honestly don't know why I keep getting responses, but I always get a reply.

  12. #22000
    When I say she didn'tpresentherselfverywelli mean she didn'ttake the time to make herself look good. Sweat pants long t shirt. Lookedlike she just got out of bed. Not much older but not as pretty as the pic in the link I posted. She also was sniffing a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, good to know. Was she way older? When you say "didn't present herself well," was she dirty or rough looking?
    .

  13. #21999
    Thanks, good to know. Was she way older? When you say "didn't present herself well," was she dirty or rough looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I took a pass when I met her. She looked older than her pic. Didn't present herself very well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/989965260519

  14. #21998

    Jessica. Sweet like candy

    Text was easy although she can take some time to reply. Picked her up at her place in Eaton St, a building for college students. Got 200 for the hh BBBJ, BBFS cim / spit. Her performance is more than acceptable and I feel that with more visits bb anal could be available. She is a big girl with large natural breasts, BJ was not toothy and dfk ok. A decent provider overall considering the multitude of 'no bb no kissing no nothing' broads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/020926976888

  15. #21997

    This is the same girl

    I took a pass when I met her. She looked older than her pic. Didn't present herself very well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/989965260519

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Was hosting out of Attleboro, but now Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087720092504

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape