The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 33070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27520

    Yes the house is legit

    But it's a residential area packed with houses.

    And there are signs of demons, nothing surprising. Maybe better dreaming at night.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    If it is the house I am thinking of just off of Main Street, you should not have an issue. I have been there a couple times.
    .

  2. #27519
    Quote Originally Posted by WomencChildren1  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Was thinking of making the plunge this weekend. Never heard of providers calling mongers to come by. Seems like a little much but then again this one doesn't seem like a druggie and just has a few drama problems. Then again what do I know as I have yet to even see her yet. Either way, the pics on her ad look good and the videos somebody posted looked even better but if I remember right the videos were from some time ago. Either way, still wouldn't mind taking the plunge at some point as I like what I see.
    I'm always wherry of this as trying to cut a deal with an uncle.

  3. #27518

    Southington

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around for while she was out of Hartford for the past few years has anyone seen her in Southington how does she look are photos accurate!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/566777371210
    Photos are accurate, she's real short.

    She was my go to girl after a long night of partying. Very fun time.

  4. #27517
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around for while she was out of Hartford for the past few years has anyone seen her in Southington how does she look are photos accurate!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/566777371210
    My thoughts are while looking at the posted pics, it's in one's best interest to anticipate the gal to appear in person less attractive than the worst photo posted. By no means should the expectation to be that they will appear similar to their hottest looking pic. In this ladies case, I think she looks a bit worn out.

  5. #27516

    Hartford Spanish Momma

    This girl has been around for while she was out of Hartford for the past few years has anyone seen her in Southington how does she look are photos accurate!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/566777371210

  6. #27515

    Asian Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    She's back in East windsor, she called me 4 days ago crashing out.

    Then apologized 2 days after & asked if I wanted to meet for a reduced price. LOL.

    Pretty sure she's going through something. I'd wait until she snap back to regular.

    If u want msg me, Ill connect ya both
    Can you connect us as well? Tried contacting the past week or so, and no dice.

  7. #27514

    Betty Dixmewel

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Surprised no one has reported on this one.

    Yes donations ohare rather high but at least it seems like another decent looking option to try. Some other new ones on them too. Will post links another time. Thanks.
    Are those really her tits? If so worth a try. BBFS available?

  8. #27513
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    I am incredibly interested in this gal as well. I was fairly certain I'd seen her posting in Danbury & Waterbury over the summer using the name L or Elle. The girl that was L was running in the same circle as Jenny (infamous Jenny who is on another state funded vacation. In any case. This sexy thing says that was not her. I've had a few text conversations with her and she seems pretty cool. I am very Leary of taking one for the team as I have a few go to's that I know are safe but this one really piques my interest. She sent me a selfie in which she looks like a really nice, natural looking sexy MILF. If she wasn't in Manchester / Vernon which is simply too far for me to make that trip on a speculative appointment. I hope someone reports on her so we all know that she is a good investment of time.

  9. #27512

    Asian jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    She's back in East windsor, she called me 4 days ago crashing out.

    Then apologized 2 days after & asked if I wanted to meet for a reduced price. LOL.

    Pretty sure she's going through something. I'd wait until she snap back to regular.

    If u want msg me, Ill connect ya both
    Damn. Was thinking of making the plunge this weekend. Never heard of providers calling mongers to come by. Seems like a little much but then again this one doesn't seem like a druggie and just has a few drama problems. Then again what do I know as I have yet to even see her yet. Either way, the pics on her ad look good and the videos somebody posted looked even better but if I remember right the videos were from some time ago. Either way, still wouldn't mind taking the plunge at some point as I like what I see.

  10. #27511

    Info?

    Hey guys, any info on this chick? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...9/349074996231.

  11. #27510

    Jenny Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlatt0  [View Original Post]
    Was meaning to try her out these past few days. I finally got around to it and it seems her number is disconnected. Anyone got another number for her or know if she's still hosting by the airport? Thanks in advance.
    She's back in East windsor, she called me 4 days ago crashing out.

    Then apologized 2 days after & asked if I wanted to meet for a reduced price. LOL.

    Pretty sure she's going through something. I'd wait until she snap back to regular.

    If u want msg me, I’ll connect ya both

  12. #27509

  13. #27508

    Anyone got another number or way to contact Asian Jenn

    Was meaning to try her out these past few days. I finally got around to it and it seems her number is disconnected. Anyone got another number for her or know if she's still hosting by the airport? Thanks in advance.

  14. #27507

    Betty Dixmewel

    Hey everyone. Surprised no one has reported on this one.

    Yes donations ohare rather high but at least it seems like another decent looking option to try. Some other new ones on them too. Will post links another time. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludatrice  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Wanted to see if anyone has explored before. I reached out but no response so idk if the contact info is dead or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/betty-di...rtford-1038193

  15. #27506
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. She's pretty but is she too good, too be true? Search on phone number brings up an ad from April 2023, with totally different stats & pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/396777211865
    UPDATE:

    I had a date setup with her. I was 20 minutes away and texted when I got to her Weth location. Texted her 4-5 times with the 20 minute wait for her reply. Radio silence. Don't bother with this one. Waste of time and playing games.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape