Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 376 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4433
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Hudson hour before closing and requested massage from the young pretty girl. I figured if I got there late and offered more money I would get have a great chance. Well as always I was right LOL. I felt great accomplishing what others haven't from probably the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time.
    You catch her name?

  2. #4432

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Hudson hour before closing and requested massage from the young pretty girl. I figured if I got there late and offered more money I would get have a great chance. Well as always I was right LOL. I felt great accomplishing what others haven't from probably the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time.
    I'm a little jealous, LOL. Did you get her name?

  3. #4431

    Hudson massage

    Stopped at Hudson hour before closing and requested massage from the young pretty girl. I figured if I got there late and offered more money I would get have a great chance. Well as always I was right LOL. I felt great accomplishing what others haven't from probably the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time.

  4. #4430
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Jade in Burnsville. Agree with TheMongR. The thing about the Burnsville location is when you walk through the front door it opens to a nail salon. All the girls doing nails and their customers and manager lookup at you while you walk to the back rooms. No privacy there.

    About Lisa. She does not work there anymore.

    About Hanna. Word is that she may not be moving to Burnsville. Other girls say she is thinking about going back to school.

    As of December 1st there will be Michelle Linda Jade and Helen in Burnsville.
    Good update! Why are they moving to Burnsville?

  5. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongR  [View Original Post]
    Limited English, 6/10 massage, nothing too exciting compared to Hannah. Hannah is my go to. Seen everyone except for Lisa. Any intel on her? I'm planning to go see either Hannah or Lisa. Would appreciate any intel. Feel free to pm me.

    Thanks,

    TM.
    Thanks! I have seen Hannah many times and Helen twice.

  6. #4428

    Rose in Burnsville

    Went to see Jade in Burnsville. Agree with TheMongR. The thing about the Burnsville location is when you walk through the front door it opens to a nail salon. All the girls doing nails and their customers and manager lookup at you while you walk to the back rooms. No privacy there.

    About Lisa. She does not work there anymore.

    About Hanna. Word is that she may not be moving to Burnsville. Other girls say she is thinking about going back to school.

    As of December 1st there will be Michelle Linda Jade and Helen in Burnsville.

  7. #4427

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I love seeing Hannah. But was thinking of trying Jade. Can anyone give me the 411 on Jade?
    Limited English, 6/10 massage, nothing too exciting compared to Hannah. Hannah is my go to. Seen everyone except for Lisa. Any intel on her? I'm planning to go see either Hannah or Lisa. Would appreciate any intel. Feel free to pm me.

    Thanks,

    TM.

  8. #4426

    Leaf

    Stopped by Friday evening. Mia is back but only for a few weeks before she goes back to Atlanta. You guys were not kidding about how hot she is compared to the usual AMP girls around these parts.

  9. #4425

    Rose Massage

    I love seeing Hannah. But was thinking of trying Jade. Can anyone give me the 411 on Jade?

  10. #4424
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow that's why I had deja vu during my last visit to Maple. Joana is totally who I had at Relax the one time I went like a year ago. I was kinda sad I missed out on having her during my Maple visit last month. Now I'm not, I don't remember particularly enjoying her at Relax Oasis. Thank you for the thorough summaries!

    Ivy is my go-to at Maple, and I'm glad she knows me well by now LOL. Best talent there by far. Tastes great. LOL.
    I was going to stop at Maple for the first time today since I was on that side of town. Had some trouble with a nearby cash machine in a shitty bar so I said fuck it. Tell me what Ivy looks like and her personality. Thanks.

  11. #4423
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtoropen  [View Original Post]
    Maple. Ivy, Weiwei, Tina, Joanna. Always a nice time. The Joanna is the one from Relax Oasis in Burnsville, surprisingly.

    Summer. Only been once, didn't catch name. Nice time.

    Relax Oasis. Joanna - always a nice time. Mamasan, don't remember name. Nice time.

    Oasis Wellness. Yoyo - always a nice time. Mamasan, younger but don't remember name. Not a nice time.

    Kings. Eyla, Angela, Cici, Yuyu. Always a nice time, but kind of boring. Eyla's massage hurts like hell though, but she does a good job and puts in a lot of effort.
    Oh wow that's why I had deja vu during my last visit to Maple. Joana is totally who I had at Relax the one time I went like a year ago. I was kinda sad I missed out on having her during my Maple visit last month. Now I'm not, I don't remember particularly enjoying her at Relax Oasis. Thank you for the thorough summaries!

    Ivy is my go-to at Maple, and I'm glad she knows me well by now LOL. Best talent there by far. Tastes great. LOL.

  12. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtoropen  [View Original Post]
    Hudson. Yuna - nice time. I guess?

    Was excited to try this place after the handful of positive reports. Mamasan is the usual butch haircut old battle axe, but the girl who put me in the room was maybe 30 and from what I saw she was gorgeous and must be the one other people have mentioned, though she seemed like she couldn't have cared less, she had like no enthusiasm to just generally point me into a room.

    Then Yuna came in, who wasn't much worse looking than the room assigner girl, though upon closer inspection she was probably early 40's but she looked great, much better than most masseuses at most places.

    Anyway she was saying all the right things and whatnot. The massage would've been good if she had just slowed down, like the pressure was good but she was just moving her hands way too fast the whole time which kinda sucked. She asked if I had been there before, so of course I said yes and a little later she asked who I saw but I had no name to give her since I don't recall seeing any masseuse names posted in the handful of reports here, so I just said I didn't get her name. She probably flushed me out as a bullshitter, but she also must've thought I was born yesterday and had never been anywhere for a massage before in my life because she was trying to get a tip that exceeded the price of the entire massage by like 40% and she was laying the hustle on way, way, way thick. No way lady. I can appreciate the cheeky ruthless hustle these ladies put in sometimes, but this was just too much hustling..
    Completely on par with both AMP's in Hudson. Too much upcharge for par service. I think they've gotten used to the AMP scene sucking in the TC for too long. Buncha suckers heading out there not too far for guaranteed service.

    Things have turned around in the last year around here though. I've done both Hudson joints and know enough to not make the trip anymore. Hope they eventually understand that TC has a good handful of good AMP's now and actually fall in line.

    I kinda feel like a broken record about Hudson LOL. Ah well. Never hurts to remind ya'll.

    Thanks for the intel though OP. Names are always good to know.

  13. #4421
    Hudson. Yuna - nice time. I guess?

    Was excited to try this place after the handful of positive reports. Mamasan is the usual butch haircut old battle axe, but the girl who put me in the room was maybe 30 and from what I saw she was gorgeous and must be the one other people have mentioned, though she seemed like she couldn't have cared less, she had like no enthusiasm to just generally point me into a room.

    Then Yuna came in, who wasn't much worse looking than the room assigner girl, though upon closer inspection she was probably early 40's but she looked great, much better than most masseuses at most places.

    Anyway she was saying all the right things and whatnot. The massage would've been good if she had just slowed down, like the pressure was good but she was just moving her hands way too fast the whole time which kinda sucked. She asked if I had been there before, so of course I said yes and a little later she asked who I saw but I had no name to give her since I don't recall seeing any masseuse names posted in the handful of reports here, so I just said I didn't get her name. She probably flushed me out as a bullshitter, but she also must've thought I was born yesterday and had never been anywhere for a massage before in my life because she was trying to get a tip that exceeded the price of the entire massage by like 40% and she was laying the hustle on way, way, way thick. No way lady. I can appreciate the cheeky ruthless hustle these ladies put in sometimes, but this was just too much hustling. Then when I told her she was doing a good job with the massage, she stopped and asked me to pay the tip in the middle of the massage. She motioned to my stuff and said she could help me and I was like uhhh no, I got it so I got up off the table and fished through my stuff to give her her tip before the massage was even over. I've been asked to tip up front (LOL) and usually most places say nothing even after and then I just offer it, but I've never been asked to actually give the tip during the massage.

    Also the lights are too bright in the room, LOL.

    I don't think I'll be back.

  14. #4420

    I am just a shill.

    Just wanted to share an independent provider that I have enjoyed of years. Good massage, not a lot of teasing, but nice at the flip. Topless for sure, if not more (YMMV), and you would swear her newly enhancements are real. Please be a gentleman and treat her right. She does not post much so I wanted to share a rare post.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...798190905.html

  15. #4419
    Maple. Ivy, Weiwei, Tina, Joanna. Always a nice time. The Joanna is the one from Relax Oasis in Burnsville, surprisingly.

    Summer. Only been once, didn't catch name. Nice time.

    Relax Oasis. Joanna - always a nice time. Mamasan, don't remember name. Nice time.

    Oasis Wellness. Yoyo - always a nice time. Mamasan, younger but don't remember name. Not a nice time.

    Kings. Eyla, Angela, Cici, Yuyu. Always a nice time, but kind of boring. Eyla's massage hurts like hell though, but she does a good job and puts in a lot of effort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape