Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 472 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 7071
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5886
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerMan  [View Original Post]
    If so, that's where the infamous TUMA queen Jessica landed.
    Negative. Jessica is no longer at that location.

  2. #5885

    1300 Atlantic

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Is this 1300 Atlantic?
    If so, that's where the infamous TUMA queen Jessica landed.

  3. #5884

    Ema-Eva

    Is this 1300 Atlantic?

  4. #5883

    Ema / Eva

    Hey guys, checked out this spot on SR just south of Commercial Blvd label "Oceans". It was a great time, not GFE experience but everything else checks out. Unfortunately checked it out a couple times for a 1. 5 weeks and door locked but lights were on. Then I went another day and lights weren't on during opening hours. Anyone knows what happened or where the provider went? She was pretty good. Please pm me.

  5. #5882
    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    Theres a place 4 minutes from my place with young hot / cute Chinese. Last visit I did 60 + 140 for FS and she came HARD started laughing and then rode me till I finished. Got a 20 year old with an absurd body I've fucked a few times too. PM me.
    PM'd as well. Dying to know more LOL.

  6. #5881

    I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    Theres a place 4 minutes from my place with young hot / cute Chinese. Last visit I did 60 + 140 for FS and she came HARD started laughing and then rode me till I finished. Got a 20 year old with an absurd body I've fucked a few times too. PM me.
    Hey dude, I PM'ed you. Now PM me back please!! LOL.

  7. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob34  [View Original Post]
    By the bbq place.
    Can you give the intersection?

    Only BBQ place comes to my mind is Mission BBQ are you talking about Amazing Oriental Massage?

  8. #5879

    East Village Spa. Davie Rd Extension

    I was actually surprised to find a younger provider here. I just don't like being taken out of the mood to fork over the tip mid-session. Jenny made sure I left happy, didn't inquire about any add-on services.

  9. #5878

    By the bbq place

    Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    Any info of location / name of spa.
    By the bbq place.

  10. #5877
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob34  [View Original Post]
    Few weeks ago stopped into AMP on University. Decided to go for 4 hands. To very nice ladies one maybe 40 one early 30's. Super friendly and nice. Decide to start with table shower. They ensured all areas were nice and clean and lots of great teasing. Back to room. Awesome time on front lots of attention paid to fun areas. Turn over, taken care of with about 20 minutes to go. Massage continues, asked if ready for round two, yup!

    Great time awesome attitude. Highly recommend.

    $1. 4 +. 4 + . 4.
    Any info of location / name of spa.

  11. #5876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I visited them a couple times. Not impressed tbh, seems like they get low-to-mid-tier Kgirls that can't make good money in more competitive cities. I do scan their site a few times a week to see if any of my favorites cycle through but no luck yet.
    Unfortunately we get Chinese spas and crappy Chinese food. The DMV area is better than SoFL in terms of selection diversity and prices.

  12. #5875

    Hot young Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Lavender in Oakland Park, short Chinese lady answered the door, not young, not that hot, body was flat, but she was cute and nice enough.

    7 for the hour house fee.

    Table shower was gross and janky. A fucking plastic mat on a wood table and she had to keep raising the bottom of the mat to let water drain. So annoying. Very bad.

    Massage was decent. 7. 5/10.

    She wanted 80 for a HJ, I said 60. She took her time with it at my request. Popped, and gave her another 10 for her trouble bc the massage was actually decent and the HJ was decent too.

    7 + . 7, 140 total damage on the day.

    The search for hot and / or young girls continues. Reading the forum, the Latina massage parlors sound very tempting. If anyone could recommend me one near FTL that would be cool.

    Thanks.
    Theres a place 4 minutes from my place with young hot / cute Chinese. Last visit I did 60 + 140 for FS and she came HARD started laughing and then rode me till I finished. Got a 20 year old with an absurd body I've fucked a few times too. PM me.

  13. #5874

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Chinese places down in SoFL. https://www.kgfe.net/miami for agencies this is the closest to what you're used to seeing.
    Yeah I visited them a couple times. Not impressed tbh, seems like they get low-to-mid-tier Kgirls that can't make good money in more competitive cities. I do scan their site a few times a week to see if any of my favorites cycle through but no luck yet.

  14. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob34  [View Original Post]
    Few weeks ago stopped into AMP on University.

    $1. 4 +. 4 + . 4.
    So which AMP on University? There are many.

  15. #5872

    Lavender Daytime Spa Trip

    So I went to Lavender in Oakland Park, short Chinese lady answered the door, not young, not that hot, body was flat, but she was cute and nice enough.

    7 for the hour house fee.

    Table shower was gross and janky. A fucking plastic mat on a wood table and she had to keep raising the bottom of the mat to let water drain. So annoying. Very bad.

    Massage was decent. 7. 5/10.

    She wanted 80 for a HJ, I said 60. She took her time with it at my request. Popped, and gave her another 10 for her trouble bc the massage was actually decent and the HJ was decent too.

    7 + . 7, 140 total damage on the day.

    The search for hot and / or young girls continues. Reading the forum, the Latina massage parlors sound very tempting. If anyone could recommend me one near FTL that would be cool.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape