Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 7070
-
11-02-24 17:36 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 1041300 Atlantic
If so, that's where the infamous TUMA queen Jessica landed.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 22:39 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 889Ema-Eva
Is this 1300 Atlantic?
-
11-01-24 12:23 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 34Ema / Eva
Hey guys, checked out this spot on SR just south of Commercial Blvd label "Oceans". It was a great time, not GFE experience but everything else checks out. Unfortunately checked it out a couple times for a 1. 5 weeks and door locked but lights were on. Then I went another day and lights weren't on during opening hours. Anyone knows what happened or where the provider went? She was pretty good. Please pm me.
-
10-31-24 21:43 #5882Regular Member

Posts: 1PM'd as well. Dying to know more LOL.
Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 18:03 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 293I did.
Hey dude, I PM'ed you. Now PM me back please!! LOL.
Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 22:27 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 26Can you give the intersection?
Originally Posted by BobJob34
[View Original Post]
Only BBQ place comes to my mind is Mission BBQ are you talking about Amazing Oriental Massage?
-
10-27-24 19:08 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 309East Village Spa. Davie Rd Extension
I was actually surprised to find a younger provider here. I just don't like being taken out of the mood to fork over the tip mid-session. Jenny made sure I left happy, didn't inquire about any add-on services.
-
10-27-24 15:34 #5878Regular Member

Posts: 3By the bbq place
By the bbq place.
Originally Posted by Bato5613
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 18:56 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 501Any info of location / name of spa.
Originally Posted by BobJob34
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 17:45 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 2270Unfortunately we get Chinese spas and crappy Chinese food. The DMV area is better than SoFL in terms of selection diversity and prices.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 16:49 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 62Hot young Chinese
Theres a place 4 minutes from my place with young hot / cute Chinese. Last visit I did 60 + 140 for FS and she came HARD started laughing and then rode me till I finished. Got a 20 year old with an absurd body I've fucked a few times too. PM me.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 12:41 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 293I know
Yeah I visited them a couple times. Not impressed tbh, seems like they get low-to-mid-tier Kgirls that can't make good money in more competitive cities. I do scan their site a few times a week to see if any of my favorites cycle through but no luck yet.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 14:58 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 94So which AMP on University? There are many.
Originally Posted by BobJob34
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 14:36 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 293Lavender Daytime Spa Trip
So I went to Lavender in Oakland Park, short Chinese lady answered the door, not young, not that hot, body was flat, but she was cute and nice enough.
7 for the hour house fee.
Table shower was gross and janky. A fucking plastic mat on a wood table and she had to keep raising the bottom of the mat to let water drain. So annoying. Very bad.
Massage was decent. 7. 5/10.
She wanted 80 for a HJ, I said 60. She took her time with it at my request. Popped, and gave her another 10 for her trouble bc the massage was actually decent and the HJ was decent too.
7 + . 7, 140 total damage on the day.
The search for hot and / or young girls continues. Reading the forum, the Latina massage parlors sound very tempting. If anyone could recommend me one near FTL that would be cool.
Thanks.
-
10-25-24 13:09 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 2270I've only seen Chinese places down in SoFL. https://www.kgfe.net/miami for agencies this is the closest to what you're used to seeing.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






