Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 523 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 7831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7171
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I always thought she was on the no fly list but I always wanted to give her a go. Are you saying you had a positive experience with her? I'm no reconsidering everything? LOL.
    No, she definitely had an attitude and got very aggressive with me a couple of times. But if I catch her in a hotel and not in the halfway house, she always seems to be more at ease there and the experience is a lot better. I should probably add her to my no-fly list as well to be fair, but I just love plowing that girl.

  2. #7170

    No fly list

    I always thought she was on the no fly list but I always wanted to give her a go. Are you saying you had a positive experience with her? I'm no reconsidering everything? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Brandy / Bambi / Priscilla recently?

    She is a short little spinner with a nice ass. I saw her last at some halfway house in Waterbury probably about 6 months ago. I know she is generally considered trouble, but damn do I miss blowing a load in her.

  3. #7169

    Brandi

    Anyone seen Brandy / Bambi / Priscilla recently?

    She is a short little spinner with a nice ass. I saw her last at some halfway house in Waterbury probably about 6 months ago. I know she is generally considered trouble, but damn do I miss blowing a load in her.

  4. #7168
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Let out a big "oof" when I saw that ad. This girl used to be beautiful. It's a shame what some people do to themselves.
    She was gone because she had a baby.

  5. #7167
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one try searching Jewel no hits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...i/969155032884

    Thanks.
    Try heather / diamond / head dr. I chatted with her because her body looked great. She sent me a face pic & I knew I'd seen here before in her apt. She was cool & a solid all holes raw dog. She actual one time had a really hot girl in her place that was down to go. I think the pics in the ad are NOT Heather. She said outcall or car date. That's not my cup of tea. But I'd say sans the car it's a safe time in regard to she will offer a good time.

  6. #7166
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...9/652132826088

    Any reviews on this chick? First time posting and new to the hobby.

  7. #7165

    Hollowed

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjoey  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream to meet Missy-Naugy few days back.

    I will echo what Mr Hallowed had stated about her. I understand her vetting is bit unique as she wants to really feel secure and comfortable before meeting anyone and this may not work for some of you, but its individual choice. Yeah she wants pics to be exchanged, she is not comfortable with too old (above 60) or too young in their 20's, hence she will ask all those weird questions and I respect that. It took few days to finally be at her door as our days and timings were not matching.

    For me this was one of a great evening to spend some time with her. Over our long sms chat I kind of figured what she like and I just thought of carrying a bottle of wine. She appreciated the gesture and our 30 min session went all the way to couple of hours. She is not a clock watcher. It seemed she enjoys good wine and good conversations and slowly sipping wine turned into some cuddling and then to everything, I would say a great experience after a long long time. If she continues to be around then time to time I will definitely repeat.

    And yes I am a long time member of this forum and a silent reader, only have seen few utr's, and I apologized in adv for not being a frequent contributor.
    Hollowed please, I know it's spelled wrong but it's purposeful haha.

  8. #7164

    Missy Naugy

    I had a dream to meet Missy-Naugy few days back.

    I will echo what Mr Hallowed had stated about her. I understand her vetting is bit unique as she wants to really feel secure and comfortable before meeting anyone and this may not work for some of you, but its individual choice. Yeah she wants pics to be exchanged, she is not comfortable with too old (above 60) or too young in their 20's, hence she will ask all those weird questions and I respect that. It took few days to finally be at her door as our days and timings were not matching.

    For me this was one of a great evening to spend some time with her. Over our long sms chat I kind of figured what she like and I just thought of carrying a bottle of wine. She appreciated the gesture and our 30 min session went all the way to couple of hours. She is not a clock watcher. It seemed she enjoys good wine and good conversations and slowly sipping wine turned into some cuddling and then to everything, I would say a great experience after a long long time. If she continues to be around then time to time I will definitely repeat.

    And yes I am a long time member of this forum and a silent reader, only have seen few utr's, and I apologized in adv for not being a frequent contributor.

  9. #7163

    Jewel Waterbury!

    Any Intel on this one try searching Jewel no hits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...i/969155032884

    Thanks.

  10. #7162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any interaction with this gal. Has a good look. She hasn't replied to my text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/683224777161
    Image search shows stolen pics from a few porn sites. Be careful.

  11. #7161

    Sweetie

    Has anyone had any interaction with this gal. Has a good look. She hasn't replied to my text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/683224777161
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0336.jpg‎  

  12. #7160
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    She just text me saying a monger ran off without donation. Looks like someone just ruined it for some of us. She most likely will have a none trusting demeanor from now on. Who ever that monger is, I have one question why? Why ruin it for us, who put in the leg work to contribute.
    Her prices are crazy, maybe if you have it like that. But I'll rub one out watching Reddit videos.

  13. #7159
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I concur, Jenny is definitely a high turn girl. & you may very well get blown off regardless of whatever history you may have with her, I like a big titted 3 hole girl who will do Anything & gives some pretty good head. In todays world of mongering, I know she's safe in regard to you won't get caught up in a sting& she delivers.

    She's a tried & true provider & based on the aforementioned, if she's within a 20 minute drive I'm game. BTW, not sure I'd recommend doing so but She will absolutely go raw. ATM is not off limits. The world needs more girls like Jenny, lady M & Bella Bellz.
    According to CTDOJ or DOC, she's back on vacation courtesy of us taxpayers if you know her real name you can very easily look it up.

  14. #7158

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    I am also interested. I haven't posted mainly because I usually go to the known massage parlors, but always interested in non-Asian milfs. Thanks in advance.

  15. #7157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    Would definitely love them if that's okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape