Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 495
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    Are they really from Oklahoma? I always thought it was an acronym for something else cause most of the OKC girls have told me they were from Cali!
    Yes, there has been an influx from Oklahoma in the past 2 years or so. I've never dug too deep on the how and why behind it, but did read somewhere (probably here) that one of the bookers has ties to a club in OK where they recruit. I've gotten a similar story from each of the OKC girls I have seen: they come out for a week or two at a time, once a month or so. Each one has said that she might do some small volume UTR providing at home, but they don't actively list ads when in OK.

  2. #329

    Okc?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new girls in her stable, picture looks ok but can't see her body but face is cute.

    Probably from OKC again!!

    Anyone partake and can repot back??
    Are they really from Oklahoma? I always thought it was an acronym for something else cause most of the OKC girls have told me they were from Cali!

  3. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new girls in her stable, picture looks ok but can't see her body but face is cute.

    Probably from OKC again!!

    Anyone partake and can repot back??
    I saw her she's kind of similar to most of the girls recently. She's just ok, nice enough and worth a try, if she's your type maybe you'll like her a bit more. But nothing about her made me think she's a special talent compared to what they've had in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetBagger  [View Original Post]
    Anything interesting going on with QOD?

    At least Tala is in town.
    Recently it's been hard to even get a response from them. When they do respond they only have like one girl available. They're losing business. I've just started seeing other girls more frequently. It's not worth waiting hours for a response then missing out on other opportunities.

  4. #327

    Wow, Crickets in this Thread

    Anything interesting going on with QOD?

    At least Tala is in town.

  5. #326

    Newbie Sophia

    Saw a new girls in her stable, picture looks ok but can't see her body but face is cute.

    Probably from OKC again!!

    Anyone partake and can repot back??

  6. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetBagger  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her and don't have her on any type of list. Her PD ad currently reads "Text Me", but I recall seeing it posted in the last month or two at $6. I can't speak to the bare questions.
    Honestly, I think I'm done with her and her crew. Several years ago she had some really good ones. Saw mahinazaltanta their twice and it was amazing. I've seen several of her for girls since they left her and all of them had grievances (and probably they're own personal issues as well). My mistake was in wanting to see Queen herself. Session was good but the network bump would have helped me see other providers. When I mentioned that to her she actually said " why would you want to see providers other than me?

    Yea ok buddy.

    Location is still nice tho and this stable unlike most, is willing to be available at off hours, which is good.

  7. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge? Also is she BBFS? If yes how much is the up charge?
    Paid 5 bills, no indication of bb. Decent service but could have skipped it.

  8. #323

    Queen Rate FWIW

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge? Also is she BBFS? If yes how much is the up charge?
    I haven't seen her and don't have her on any type of list. Her PD ad currently reads "Text Me", but I recall seeing it posted in the last month or two at $6. I can't speak to the bare questions.

  9. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekaman  [View Original Post]
    I saw the queen recently. Complete GFE session. Looks good still. My only issue is she will absolutely not rate you on Hx and will give you the run around if you ask, which sucks because her level 5 would be super helpful. Probably won't repeat for that reason alone.
    How much does she charge? Also is she BBFS? If yes how much is the up charge?

  10. #321
    I saw the queen recently. Complete GFE session. Looks good still. My only issue is she will absolutely not rate you on Hx and will give you the run around if you ask, which sucks because her level 5 would be super helpful. Probably won't repeat for that reason alone.

  11. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeytho19  [View Original Post]
    Direct from her ad "8252;65039;NO BARE BACK FULL SERVICE‼65039;.

    I do not care how much you offer, it's not an option.

    PLEASE DO NOT ASK! YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!

    That being said I've seen on more than one occasion girls will say no on the ad but they'll do it if the price is right.
    Makes sense, just wondering if anybody got bb with her hour rate, her old number starts from 818, lot of mixed reviews here but in PD its all 5 star reviews (146).

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/kaylarogers

  12. #319

    QOD famine

    I haven't seen any new talent at QOD in quite a while. There are a few third-rate retreads, but the good ones of the past haven't returned for another tour.

    They seem to be having trouble recruiting new hotties. I guess their "porn star connection" is no longer in service. Shame since they used to get some hot porn stars that were trying the out the scene or just looking for extra bucks.

    When was the last time you saw someone worth the extra charge since they raised their rates?

  13. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2022  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS? I have seen in MR number app somebody posted saying BBFS provider, she is in my do list for couple of years, she works only once in month in the valley.
    Direct from her ad "8252;65039;NO BARE BACK FULL SERVICE‼65039;.

    I do not care how much you offer, it's not an option.

    PLEASE DO NOT ASK! YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!

    That being said I've seen on more than one occasion girls will say no on the ad but they'll do it if the price is right.

  14. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonixpber  [View Original Post]
    She stopped seeing me a few years ago because I was overstaying LOL. Honestly she was one of my ATFs, but I don't have a watch or clock on me; I just go with the flow and like you said, she can talk and we always chatted before the session; and I usually ended up staying 30 minutes over because of it. She never complained or mentioned time so I never thought anything of it until one day I tried to book and the booker said she doesn't want to see you anymore cause you overstay LOL. Oh well.
    Does she offer BBFS? I have seen in MR number app somebody posted saying BBFS provider, she is in my do list for couple of years, she works only once in month in the valley.

  15. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by HBforlife  [View Original Post]
    I was eying Dixie, seems to have great reviews on PD. Anyone else with intel?
    Everyone gets great reviews on PD that's why you can't trust it. And only the reviews from July 2024 and onwards are for the current girl using that profile. It was originally the profile of another girl Previously known as Kenlani in 2020-22.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape