Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 1189 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Nikki

    Nikki has many reviews on here. Do an Advanced search for her name. Mostly all positive from what I remember. Older but still good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have some intel on one
    Found her on call escort
    47 yrs old
    Former stripper

  2. #22890

    Nikki

    Does anyone have some intel on one
    Found her on call escort
    47 yrs old
    Former stripper

  3. #22889

    Renee / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I just posted about her in the ripoff section a few weeks ago. She will not deliver on what is promised. You have been warned.
    Also posted a review on her last month or the month before. Looks like she is continuing to worsen.

  4. #22888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Renee (AKA Lexi)

    I just posted about her in the ripoff section a few weeks ago. She will not deliver on what is promised. You have been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link for post I was looking for intel from. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/376811351380.

    Thanks again.

  5. #22887

    Juicy: try Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    I must be getting too old for this. Pix, expecially the BJ pic. I know I've seen:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/066216609683

    Searches for Juicy not turning up anything helpful. Ad checks my boxes, so any warnings appreciated.
    Search for Vivian. It's what she used to post as. Haven't seen her but decent comms. Claimed to be near Huffman / Smithville area.

  6. #22886
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link for post I was looking for intel from. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/376811351380.

    Thanks again.
    I reported when she was Lexi. Then she changed her ad name.

    She's been around as a UTR for years. The pics are edited of course.

  7. #22885

    Squirters

    Any recommendations on squirters. Alot of them say they have and will try but I'm looking for that squirter that can squirt during FS or can make themselves do it.

    Love getting wet and making bed look like a pond.

    So if anyone can point me the right for sure direction I would be very appreciative.

  8. #22884

    Renee

    I could be wrong, but I believe she hangs out at the Red Roof in Miamisburg. Not 100% sure she stays there. I ran into someone claiming to be Renee there one time that was pretty plastered. Had a boyfriend lurking and claimed her sister had a room there. Could be someone else entirely, but I doubt there are multiple Renee's lurking around that type of place.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link for post I was looking for intel from. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/376811351380.

    Thanks again.

  9. #22883

    Renee

    Here is the correct link for post I was looking for intel from. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/376811351380.

    Thanks again.

  10. #22882

    Renee

    Could not find any intel on this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto.../030684811935. Looks TGTBT but was hoping someone may have some experience with her.

    Thanks.

    LA.

  11. #22881
    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Just hit her up on Facebook. We've gotten together for lunch and some car fun last week.
    Haha, that will make her inbox full non stop for sure.

  12. #22880

    Juicy. Familiar pix, maybe new name?

    I must be getting too old for this. Pix, expecially the BJ pic. I know I've seen:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/066216609683

    Searches for Juicy not turning up anything helpful. Ad checks my boxes, so any warnings appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails juicy01.jpg‎   juicy02.jpg‎  

  13. #22879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    We all know for years that you post her ads (Ashley's, Sommer's and Marilyn's too maybe more). We have picked her up from your house. We use your house as incall. You take her to clients regular basis too. Don't be cryptic. Send me her digits please. I know Heaven very well and donated her very good. Thanks in advance.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6277629
    Just hit her up on Facebook. We've gotten together for lunch and some car fun last week.

  14. #22878

    Babygirl69

    What ever happened to Babygurl69. If anyone has her digits would you send them to me? I always liked her.

  15. #22877

    You promote her as UTR this time

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    She's clean and trying to stay that way. She hasn't seen anyone yet but she might. She's not going to post an ad.
    We all know for years that you post her ads (Ashley's, Sommer's and Marilyn's too maybe more). We have picked her up from your house. We use your house as incall. You take her to clients regular basis too. Don't be cryptic. Send me her digits please. I know Heaven very well and donated her very good. Thanks in advance.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6277629

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape