Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26770

    SweatGirlsClub

    Ok. There's a few reviews and the text back and forth to verify is a bit sketchy. Is SGC legit? Who's had multiple visits?

  2. #26769
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Yep, complete ripoff, I think someone had posted the article of her arrest on the Charlotte board as well. And I believe I'd cross posted it here too, but I'll try to find it again. She's a scammer nothing else.
    Wasn't she setting up dudes with hellcsts to get car jacked up and down the east coast.

  3. #26768

    Need help connecting

    This girl has reviews on other threads in Raleigh. I see her 2 post on stg but no number attached. Can anyone who has her info please help me get connected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/641367829386
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241101-160055_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #26767

    Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here recalls this one? She used to go as Jewls Marciano probably pre-covid. There was some rumors of her being arrested for grand theft auto or something. Saw her post on EROS and realized she used to post on pornhub as well. Some links below, she did not have good reviews in the past. Hopefully none of you waste your time with her. There a link to some of her videos as well.

    Current post:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Older post:

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/jewls

    Review:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2425977-312959

    Videos:

    https://www.erome.com/a/tgJw1NKY
    I remember her when she first started about 8 years ago. Used to be some great visits in the Crabtree area. She's from Garner area.

  5. #26766
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here recalls this one? She used to go as Jewls Marciano probably pre-covid. There was some rumors of her being arrested for grand theft auto or something. Saw her post on EROS and realized she used to post on pornhub as well. Some links below, she did not have good reviews in the past. Hopefully none of you waste your time with her. There a link to some of her videos as well.

    Current post:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Older post:

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/jewls

    Review:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2425977-312959

    Videos:

    https://www.erome.com/a/tgJw1NKY
    Yep, complete ripoff, I think someone had posted the article of her arrest on the Charlotte board as well. And I believe I'd cross posted it here too, but I'll try to find it again. She's a scammer nothing else.

  6. #26765
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Amber moved back to WV back in Feb-March. I was seeing her twice a month for almost 6 yrs.
    She was good people. I had some good times in that little house. One of the coolest girls in the game.

  7. #26764

    Mia Summers aka Jewls Marciano

    Anyone here recalls this one? She used to go as Jewls Marciano probably pre-covid. There was some rumors of her being arrested for grand theft auto or something. Saw her post on EROS and realized she used to post on pornhub as well. Some links below, she did not have good reviews in the past. Hopefully none of you waste your time with her. There a link to some of her videos as well.

    Current post:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Older post:

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/jewls

    Review:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2425977-312959

    Videos:

    https://www.erome.com/a/tgJw1NKY

  8. #26763

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCoNative  [View Original Post]
    Just moved back after 7 years and man has this area dried up.

    Used to see Amber and Monica Rae, occasionally Alexandria when she was in Angier. Any action to speak of in the area? Even Lillington would be great.
    Amber moved back to WV back in Feb-March. I was seeing her twice a month for almost 6 yrs.

  9. #26762

    Fuquay-Varina / Harnett action?

    Just moved back after 7 years and man has this area dried up.

    Used to see Amber and Monica Rae, occasionally Alexandria when she was in Angier. Any action to speak of in the area? Even Lillington would be great.

  10. #26761

    Rev: Ashley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/178268321

    Saw Ashley recently. Comms were good, she asked pretty much going rates - 120 QV, 160 HH, H 240. I opted for the HH. Found out later there were upcharges but wasn't a problem.

    She was at a private residence in downtown Durham, safe and familiar location (to me). A little tricky finding the apartment but got there.

    She's gorgeous, better looking than her pics. She is cute and very talkative, no demons. Had a pole in the living room, she dances too. Told me she just got lip filler and one of her boobs was still healing from recent enhancement so was out of play. The other was fair game. Normally I am turned off by fake boobs but hers were excellent, not a cheap job, good hang and didn't feel hard. Sucking was allowed.

    Not GFE but found out that BBJ and DATY are on the menu for upcharges. Started with a CBJ and had to be top 5 BJ ever. Great technique, no teeth, DT, really got into it. Asked her to climb on and she did the porn squat and pumped for a long time. She said she goes to the gym every day and it showed!

    I hate condoms and find it hard to stay hard even with cialis on board, but in between positions she just sucked me hard again and we tried mish, doggie, reverse cowgirl. She was game and fun. Finally it wasn't happening and she agreed to take off the condom and try a HJ. She made quite the effort. A+.

    Time was close to up, I couldn't pop, but it wasn't her fault. Left happy anyway, would go back and pay the $40 add on for BBJ.

    She's not yet jaded, so treat her well.

  11. #26760
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Wow LOL that's crazy.
    I remember her from her junkie days. I have no idea what she looks like / acts like today. Yes, she had a hotness element to her, but I can't believe we're to the point where we're paying current / former junkies for an hour what it costs to spend a day with a 9 or 10 Sugar Baby, who's probably clean, articulate, engaging and will make you feel like a king. Just shocking to me.

  12. #26759

    Asia Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Saw this provider this week.

    Overall just not for me. She tried. I tried. Too many rules and I couldn't finish.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/178273639

    Will not repeat.
    Pics in case pages get deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c636794c660eae99fb429062e91eee24_f.jpg‎   96c198c3f7af15177e280695420f0e3f_f.jpg‎  

  13. #26758
    Saw this provider this week.

    Overall just not for me. She tried. I tried. Too many rules and I couldn't finish.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/178273639

    Will not repeat.

  14. #26757
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    An hour 4. 5 bills.
    Wow LOL that's crazy.

  15. #26756

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's made a miraculous recovery! I take it you never saw her in her early days?
    First time. I'm out of Greensboro area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape